Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA

All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX

I like this product because it helps your eye dis age while helping then tighten the skin.
Suly L.
Suly L.
Homestead, FL

I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico

This eye cream goes on so smooth and does a wonderful job of hydrating delicate eye area .
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

My mom used this product and loves it. She's seen a difference under her eyes.
Will rebuy
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL

An eye cream that does not burn my eyes, easy to apply, dries fast and gets the job done.
yazmin c.
yazmin c.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a product that was recently recommended to me and i love that its budget friendly
Keila G.
Keila G.
PERRIS, CA

I love this cream, one of my favorites, it leaves the skin under ny eyes nice and smooth.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX

I have never used this but I hear it works good but I think it is a little too much money
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Tamarac, FL

Light, doesn't irritate my eyes. Just enough moisture without leaving a greasy aftermath.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.