Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Bruna L.
Bruna L.

I use Neutrogena Solar Shield indicated By My dermatologist , and NOT irritate my eyes. I have used for almost everyday.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Johns, FL

Nice scent, did not cause breakouts, not greasy or oily, and provided good moisture. Helped with undereye dark circles.
Esteban A.
Esteban A.

Es increible la crema lo maximo super que fresca olor rico recomendada muy fresca no le daba mucha fe pero es increible
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE

I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV

I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ

This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
Ces a.
Ces a.

Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
maria a.
maria a.

I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA

Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT

Love the light weight feel of this eye cream. Feels like it restores without the heavy feelings other brands give you.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.