Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (5)
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Morgantown

I liked the product but over a span of a few months saw no difference under my eyes so stopped using it.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX

Love this product, it help takes way my dark circles out from under my eyes. And makes you feel younger.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Barton

My eyes are always puffy and this always seems to help me.out. will buy again very well reconvened by me
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Bedford, TX

Really moisturizes around the eye and feels light and clean. Great product, definitely a good purchase.
Laken N.
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA

It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
christian e.
christian e.
London, OH

Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.

As a college student I always look tired so to help I use this product and it helps me look replenished
Mia M.
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ

Pretty good product. Use it occasionally. Makes my under eyes feel good. Don't use it too often but ya.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH

This is one of my favorite eye creams!! It's nice and creamy (not at all). And it doesn't smell funny!!
asher f.
asher f.
San Diego, CA

I honestly liked it alot, it relaxed me alot and I saw a difference in the dryness I have under my eyes
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.