Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I am definantly always looking for products packed full of good natural ingrediants i think now its so hard to find that we all decide to make our own rather than use harsh chemicals, neutrogena isnt hash its wonderful i even use it on my brother whjo is just stsrting to go through puberty i use acne cleanser on him (his favorite is the grapefruit scented one shhhh! Dont tell him i told you)
Katie E.
Katie E.
Jonesboro, AR
May 10, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I just turned 24 and in my personal opinion you can never start taking care of your skin too early. I have become obsessed with trying to take care of my skin to prevent fine lines and help the aging process. Obviously you have to intake your vitamins, drink plenty of water, and stay away from smoking, but I'm all about trying products and this one was definitely worth the try. It makes my skin feel smooth, look clean and fresh.
Ana M.
Ana M.
May 7, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Él hace su trabajo muy bien a pesar de que ha dejado mi piel un poco seco. El producto tiene una larga duración, más o menos que dura 6 meses, utilizando una vez por semana. La consistencia es buena, tiene un olor muy agradable, ya que no es demasiado fuerte, pero no es imperceptible o bien, en general me gusta, es bueno prodcuto, además de esta marca que me encanta por su relación calidad-precio es excelente
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
May 30, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love the texture of this cream!  I keep using it because I read everywhere how important it is to use these products but in reality I have no idea if it actually works. It's easy to use and quite refreshing so I don't have anything bad to say about it. Plus it's convenient to find and inexpensive compared to other similar products.
Jeneen L.
Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN
May 16, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This is fantabulous. It makes my under eyes look so much younger. It was a complete surprise to me that it actually worked. I have used this over and over again and purchased many times! You can buy this anywhere you shop like Target, Walamrt, and i believe even Ulta. It is a great price and so worth the money.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
May 8, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I bought this cream because my eyes were getting really dry. In just a couple of weeks, I could see that it made a real difference. My eyes felt much more moisturized. I didn't really buy it to prevent wrinkles from old age so I cannot write about that; however, it is a great product to add the much-needed moisture to the sensitive areas around your eyes.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Laporte, IN
May 12, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I really liked when I tryed Neutroguna regerist. It made my skin feel really good and hid those close up wrinkles. the product was gentle on my skin. I was a first time user and I did like the [roduct but I have other products that I prefer. If the products I use ever quit making I would use Nuetrogena
joab c.
joab c.
March 29, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
ele é muito bom , rccomendo tira minhas orelhs , deixa meus olhos mais vivo, por que acordo cedo para trabalhar e não chego muito cedo , ele me ajuda pq não quero chegar com orelhas acho muito feio e acaba com o rosto deixando ele sem vida, como de uma
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Feb. 27, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
It's not the best eye contour cream I've tried, but it's not bad either. Very creamy and melts fast on the skin and something that is very important to me is that it is absorbed immediately. It helped me a little with my dark circles. But I'm still looking for another product to see how good they are
Tori G.
Tori G.
May 10, 2017, 4:23 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This eyecream does the job of eliminating dark under eye circles and crows feet. I am in my 20's and I am obsessed with the thought of keeping my youthful appearance. I invest in this anti-oxidant cream because I have had so much success from using this product and I will continue to use this product.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.