BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
Talyn D.
Love this product. Takes the puffiness away as well as lighting dark circles. I use under my makeup and after the shower at night
Kitty L.
Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD
I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Stephanie L.
Wheeling, WV
Light but pleasant scent to the cream. Easily rubbed in, left my skin feeling soft and seen minor results in roughly two weeks.
Morgan F.
Middletown, OH
Dried out my skin but overall was a decent product. I used for 3 months and then decided to discontinue due to skin drying out
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT
Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Angelica W.
I recently turned 30 so I started to try out eye creams and age defying creams so far this has worked but still on the lookout!
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY
Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Erendira Z.
Jackson
Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.