BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have this product 2 stars simply because there was no irritation to the skin for me. I bought it at target and when it comes to results this baby is not yours. I didn't get any results at all and was very disappointed.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
Revitalizes your eyes. Brighter. No dark circles. No harsh lines. Just beautiful young looking skin. I love it. I use it after I moisturize my face and before that I usually exfoliate. I love it.
katie h.
its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
Mirna S.
Miami
Goodbye to the bags in my eyes. Since I use this product, I can feel how my eyes are younger. If I'm tired, my eyes do not show and I like that a lot. Every day before bed I use it, and it has been wonderful. The only thing I can say is that I would like it to be a little bigger for the price it has.
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
Elizabeth B.
New Orleans
I loved this! From day one I started seeing little by little results! It really does give you all that is promised as far as I'm concerned in it's delivery. I find all ageless Neutrogena products to be great and would definitely be giving this one another try!
This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff is really great to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles under your eyes! I used to use concealer under my eyes to cover up the dark circles, but this stuff gradually gets rid of it and I LOVE it! I'll be buying it again for sure whenever I run out.
Amanda C.
Fort Bragg, CA
Like i have said in other reviews, I love anything Neutrogena. It makes your skin feel soft and lush. I am young but I still have some wrinkles coming in so it is never too early to start using wrinkle cream. I think that this glides on smoothly and is not oily or anything. i would use this again.
Skyler H.
Georgia
This product is a very close favorite of mine it has a very cooling Feel to it when you apply the product and is also very comfortable some eye creams or serums can my very thick and uncomfortable but not This one I recommend this product 100 percent
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.