Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (5)
casey f.
casey f.
Butte, MT

I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS

I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Leila P.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX

I did not find this useful. My we appearance remained the same with no change at all . Would not buy again
Emily M.
Emily M.

I'm only 31, however, I feel that this product provides proficient moisture to prevent on coming wrinkles
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ormond Beach, FL

My granny uses this stuff and loves it. She said it smells amazing, and isn't sticky. And it works grate.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX

Love this product, it help takes way my dark circles out from under my eyes. And makes you feel younger.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Barton

My eyes are always puffy and this always seems to help me.out. will buy again very well reconvened by me
V B.
V B.

I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Camden, IN

I absolutely love this product. This product doesn't leave my face oily and I feel like it really works!
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.

Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.