Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jerrica P.
Jerrica P.
Waco, TX

I loved the way it has made me look i never thought it would work but it has and im loving it
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX

Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Brookelyn B.
Brookelyn B.
Mount Joy, PA

Works great very comfortable very smoothing relaxing cheap and not expensive unique. Moisture
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA

I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA

Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Chastity W.
Chastity W.

Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
paola s.
paola s.

Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.