BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
I really liked when I tryed Neutroguna regerist. It made my skin feel really good and hid those close up wrinkles. the product was gentle on my skin. I was a first time user and I did like the [roduct but I have other products that I prefer. If the products I use ever quit making I would use Nuetrogena
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I have dark circles under my eyes, have for years, tried several different products with no results. After using the Neutrogena for a few weeks I really did see an improvement, lightening in the area under my eyes. After using it for 2 months, I am sold. It really has worked well and I will continue using it. You also can't beat Amazon's subscribe and save deal on it!
JM W.
Wichita, KS
Most eye creams I use burn because my skin is so delicate around my eyes. This product never burns but also has diminished some of the lines underneath my eyes and at the outside corners. (I will NOT get crows feet!) To get optimal results I have to apply enough so the it leaves a sticky freezing to the skin. I advise using it under makeup.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
I saw this in a catalog and really wanted to try it thinking it would be amazing.

I was not overly impressed for the cost and how it felt afterwards. Compared to more expensive brands it's fine just not 5 star worthy.

You can find this at target Walmart or your local drug store this is under $20
ruthe g.
Mto bom mais poderia ser melhor !! Claro que cada tipo de pele é único ! Bem na minha área dos olhos não deu legal !! Mais o que me deixo meia triste é porque não me deu o resultado esperado que tanto desejava !! Mais acho que vai da pele de cada um pode ser que na de outra pessoa dê certo !!
Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
I have this product 2 stars simply because there was no irritation to the skin for me. I bought it at target and when it comes to results this baby is not yours. I didn't get any results at all and was very disappointed.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
Revitalizes your eyes. Brighter. No dark circles. No harsh lines. Just beautiful young looking skin. I love it. I use it after I moisturize my face and before that I usually exfoliate. I love it.
katie h.
its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
Mirna S.
Miami
Goodbye to the bags in my eyes. Since I use this product, I can feel how my eyes are younger. If I'm tired, my eyes do not show and I like that a lot. Every day before bed I use it, and it has been wonderful. The only thing I can say is that I would like it to be a little bigger for the price it has.
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.