Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Laken N.
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA

It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
Mia M.
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ

Pretty good product. Use it occasionally. Makes my under eyes feel good. Don't use it too often but ya.
christian e.
christian e.
London, OH

Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.

As a college student I always look tired so to help I use this product and it helps me look replenished
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH

This is one of my favorite eye creams!! It's nice and creamy (not at all). And it doesn't smell funny!!
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Bedford, TX

Really moisturizes around the eye and feels light and clean. Great product, definitely a good purchase.
Kare V.
Kare V.
Lima

Es sorprendente! una crema que te ayuda a rejuvenecer y desinflamar esta area tan delicada. Muy buena.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

My mother buys is that she uses it every day and I don't see a difference at all. I wouldn't recommend
Excelente crema, us una marca muy reconocida y recommendada por todas las personas que la han utilizado
Talia B.
Talia B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Very good for dark circles around the he eyes also very good for bags under the eyes. Works like magic
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.