Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Marta M.
Marta M.
Edgewood, MD

I have dry, crinkly under eyes and this eye cream nixes those issues like a pro. I find a bunch of eye creams to either not moisturize enough, or leave a gross slimy film. This cream is easily absorbed and it smooths instantly. I love drugstore eye creams especially this one.
Livy P.
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO

This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL

I believe that the cream does not work very well if I could put 0 stars I would I don't know about what others believe but I feel my eyes burn I normally get a sickening rash. You can buy it at Walmart . These tiny little containers are very small and expensive for its size.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Fairfax, VA

Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream delivers the age-reversing, age-protecting power of antioxidants to help reduce the look of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesThis eye cream features an exclusive triple antioxidant blend that neutralizes 99% of free radicals.
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK

I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Joleen H.
Joleen H.
Springfield, OH

I have better eye creams that cost 1/3 the price of this.. and my other stuff does a much better job. It was too harsh for my skin tone it burt. Too pricey for the amount of products you get. No it clearly failed to met my recommendation.. no I will not be recommending this
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jamaica, NY

While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Shannon E.
Shannon E.

I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Oriana B.
Oriana B.

My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota

My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.