Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Williamsport, PA

I love this product I use it about 3 times a week I am always afraid creams will dry my face out but this one hasn't. I have oily skin but when it cold my face dries out really fast. I have never had an issue with this and I'm so happy with the product! I am definitely going to buy over and over again!!
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA

It didn't smell funny. It didn't hurt my skin. It didn't make things worse, but for me -- and I realize, we're all different -- it didn't have any results. I didn't use it for more than a few weeks though, so that might have had something to do with it. My sun spots stayed put and were as dark as ever.
Maria B.
Maria B.

This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ

Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I tried a lot of eye creams and this one actually seems to make a difference! I have insomnia so I tend to have an issue with dark circles and bags under my eyes, this cream makes them less noticeable and also seems to be helping stop them from happening at all. I definitely recommend this product!
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Newark, NJ

I adore this product. It's really great because it's not only easy to apply but it also yields fast results. I've tried other brands with antioxidants but this is the first that made my skin feel them working. I would recommend this product to any one looking to restore their youthful appearance.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI

Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA

I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.

I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.