Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Oriana B.
Oriana B.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Katie M.
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA
My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO
Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
zaida d.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR
Nov. 19, 2016, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Katie H.
Katie H.
Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Brittanie B.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Josephine J.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA
The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.