BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan G.
Kalama, WA
My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO
Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
zaida d.
Fort Bragg, CA
I have used every cream from Chantecaille, Estee Lauder, Clinique, to Burt's Bees, and this is the best night cream ever. I hope they never discontinue it. Try it! You'll be pleased with the results...fewer lines, and tighter skin in days. I also use it in the daytime.
Katie H.
Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID
I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA
The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Sheila K.
Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Laya B.
Very nice. Good for travel. It worked for me, but didn't in a way. I guess it is because the cream is on the heavier side, however, it does work. Nice packaging and you can get it at Walmart. Affordable. I would recommend this to another peer because it does work.
bianca m.
Murrieta, CA
It works great. the ageless eye cream makes your eyes feel tighter when you have it on. it is gentle on your skin. it did meet my expectations and left my skin very soft. it is quite pricey compared to off brand things that do wok the same such as equate or up&up
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.