BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Skyler H.
Georgia
This product is a very close favorite of mine it has a very cooling Feel to it when you apply the product and is also very comfortable some eye creams or serums can my very thick and uncomfortable but not This one I recommend this product 100 percent
Daniele L.
Once you're all wiped and ready to go, you put some of that on your face and there is a very noticeable and immediate improvement in your appearance. Hard to explain but only works
Valeria M.
Florida
I love the fact that this bottle is easy to travel with and doesn't take up a lot of space in my bathroom. However, this product did not make a difference for my under eye area. I felt like it left my eye area greasy and it didn't get rid of my dark circles. I wouldn't buy this again.
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I found that this product makes the circle under your eyes darker their are no pros to this product. It gentle but it make your eyes look like their bruised. i am very disappointed in neutrogena for this.
Yarly M.
FL

I was able to use it thanks to a friend who gave it to me, I never imagined that it would help me so much, especially with age, that helped me a lot because of the tiredness reflected in my eyes. I greatly improve my skin around. I recommend blindly.
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights
My mother tried out this product and was satisfied, but could have been happier. She bought it at the local walgreen. It was gentle on her skin, which is the reason it did not meet her expectations. She would not recommend it to others
Morgan L.
montgomery , TX
I used this eye cream for about two months and I definitely saw a big difference in the fine lines and wrinkles on the sides of my eyes. It's a little thick when you put it on but it doesn't feel heavy at all and it's very hydrating. Definitely recommend!
Angeles E.
Kettleman City, CA
This under eye cream works really well and it does what it says, totally effective! I have used this repeatedly and i will continue to use it. It has very nice packaging! No need for improvement! I recommend this
WENDY M.
This is a rich and smooth cream that does not require you to use much.  Be sure to keep it out of your eyes.  packaging is adequate, if not pretty, but looks sleek. I find this to be gentle on my skin and have seen results quickly. I like the product just like it is.
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO
This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.