Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (5)
Anakarina G.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL

This really helps my eyes. As a frequent makeup user I need an eye cream that can handle to rejuvenate my eye from all the foundation, concealers, and eyeshadows that I put on and this cream is perfect not only does it refresh and hydrate but it really does restore everyday damage.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Flint, MI

This product makes me feel so refreshed to have on after a shower makes my skin so smooth and it s arts being affective after about a week or two I would say. For a lotion in its self I feel like it does an amazing job plus amazing moisterizing. I have recommended this to others.
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA

I bought this for me and I find it to do excellent job at what it's supposed to do its really gentle to put on , I've used it a few times It makes me look younger I bought it at Walgreens in Boston , it's pricey but it's worth it in my opinion I wouldn't improve it in my opinion
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves and works !!!!
WENDY M.
WENDY M.

This is a rich and smooth cream that does not require you to use much.  Be sure to keep it out of your eyes.  packaging is adequate, if not pretty, but looks sleek. I find this to be gentle on my skin and have seen results quickly. I like the product just like it is.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Levelland

The eye cream is to die for...I first used it and it did what it needed to do. It comes in a very nice small package. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and fixes the problem. I was a first time use when I bought this but now recommend this produce to my friends and family
Marta M.
Marta M.
Edgewood, MD

I have dry, crinkly under eyes and this eye cream nixes those issues like a pro. I find a bunch of eye creams to either not moisturize enough, or leave a gross slimy film. This cream is easily absorbed and it smooths instantly. I love drugstore eye creams especially this one.
Livy P.
Livy P.
Fort Collins, CO

This product was wonderful! It tightened the skin around my eye and made my skin feel refreshed throughout the day. Although the results were slow to see, I am so obsessed with how this product makes my skin feel. Would definitely make this a permanent product in my routine!
Leah F.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL

I believe that the cream does not work very well if I could put 0 stars I would I don't know about what others believe but I feel my eyes burn I normally get a sickening rash. You can buy it at Walmart . These tiny little containers are very small and expensive for its size.
Michael F.
Michael F.
Fairfax, VA

Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream delivers the age-reversing, age-protecting power of antioxidants to help reduce the look of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circlesThis eye cream features an exclusive triple antioxidant blend that neutralizes 99% of free radicals.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.