Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ

Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I tried a lot of eye creams and this one actually seems to make a difference! I have insomnia so I tend to have an issue with dark circles and bags under my eyes, this cream makes them less noticeable and also seems to be helping stop them from happening at all. I definitely recommend this product!
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Newark, NJ

I adore this product. It's really great because it's not only easy to apply but it also yields fast results. I've tried other brands with antioxidants but this is the first that made my skin feel them working. I would recommend this product to any one looking to restore their youthful appearance.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI

Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA

I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.

I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
heather r.
heather r.

I have use the Neutrogena ageless eye cream for the first time and I was extremely pleased. It goes on smooth, no residue, feels refreshing while applying and after.
You can notice a difference fairly quickly. I think it is like a daily refre, i will continue to use. Thank you Neutrogena !
Rafaela A.
Rafaela A.

restore the skin, leaving you soft and clean,It is one of my favorites.
It contains minerals that are good for my sensitive skin.
I wish I could have it again.Ele faz com que você se sinta mais leve
It is anti wrinkle and anti aging
And I recommend to people who have wrinkled skin and old
Julia R.
Julia R.

This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Shyanne E.
Shyanne E.
Edmonton

OMG more reviews to wright. i might die before i hit the end of this thing. I'm now thinking of what i should make for dinner. not too sure yet. something vegetation friendly of course. i bet nobody reads all of these silly reviews... i hope not. unless they have a good scene of humor
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now