Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Mesa, AZ

I didn't feel a difference or see one. I used it for 3 weeks and no changes so I'm not sure it's the best thing out there.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Chico, CA

Not the greatest but it does the trick. I recommend this for starters on wanting to experience with antioxidant eye cream.
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.

Soy fan de las cremas para los parpados , esta me gusta mucho porque de verdad se ven las mejoras, ya no mas ojos cansados
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA

Love using the eye creams of these brands they make the job done how it supost to be doing its not pricey and a good value
Caila A.
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC

I felt as though the product worked in my benefit. The only down side is is doesn't last as long. But smells really good!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
New York, Merrick

With a little bit you have a good results !! I love this cream because isn't necessary to much for you look sooooo nice !
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Fresno, TX

This eye cream is amazing! It moisturizes the delicate area around my eyes, and leaves me looking well-rested in no time!
Leah K.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA

Got this for a family member and they love using it. They said it looks great and it's true. This Is a wonderful product!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.

I had high hopes for this product, but for some reason I experienced a slight burning sensation that was uncomfortable :(
As I age my eyes are starting to look older. Using this cream as helped with wrinkiles and doesn't make me look as tired
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now