Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.

This product is great for fine lines and wrinkles. I have sensitive skin around my eyes and it worked great.
connie w.
connie w.
Inverness, FL

I've used the neutrogena rapid wrinkle but never saw any change. might try neutrogena ageless energy renewal
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ

I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
Gladys P.
Gladys P.

I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Zeanna C.
Zeanna C.

This is great to use! I would love to use this product more because it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Summerville, PA

this stuff saved my freakin eyes! seriously dark circles, bags and puffiness gone in a flas with this stuff
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS

I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Orlando

I always use this product every night. I love to take care of my face before I get to old and it's smothie
casey f.
casey f.
Butte, MT

I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.