Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
Frederick, OK

It's not working as well as I thought it would.

I still have lines that my makeup is settling in.
Lyndsy L.
Lyndsy L.
Reading, PA

I love how it works . Really helps my eyes to not look so tired all the time . It does amazing .
Keeley L.
Keeley L.
Alexandria, MN

Loved using this product, I would highly recommend this to anyone! Kept my skin looking flawless
erica f.
erica f.
Vineland, NJ

This product is very good. it will have your eyes feeling so relaxed. also very worth the price.
Kelsie W.
Kelsie W.

Ok. Not like the best eye cream I've ever used. I really didn't see a whole lot of a difference
nadiah a.
nadiah a.
Salt Lake City, UT

It makes my face tighter . And doesn't make me feel weird on my face. . I like the feel of it .
Janey L.
Janey L.
Ringgold, GA

Can tell a difference quickly. It goes on smooth and feels great on my face. Very gentle feel.
Gracie D.
Gracie D.

Amazing !!! I loved this product! I could really see a difference the morning after I usedbitn
Renee O.
Renee O.
Dallas, TX

A great product from a brand I trust and available where I shop. I love the results with this.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX

Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.