Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Terri H.
Terri H.
Ashland, KY

This product was easy to use and left my wrinkles around my eyes less visible and soft . Plus the scent was calming
I loved. My eyes always look tired and damaged and this product helped me a lot to rejuvenate them. I always buy it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Camry K.
Camry K.
Porterville

Loved the formula and the smell and my under eyes looked brighter and felt smoother, I would definitely recommend!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
Macy C.
Macy C.
Gulf Breeze, FL

One of my favorites I've tried to date. I love the texture. This is one is just another Neutrogena product I adore
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL

Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC

My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL

I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now