Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Susana A.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK

The price is not si expensive but the productos is ver y small, smell good and it is smoot and fresh is good for night and day
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I mean, who wants eye wrinkles?? This will leave those wrinkles ironed out. Must try this, a little goes a long way. Love it.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO

It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.