Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL

I mean, who wants eye wrinkles?? This will leave those wrinkles ironed out. Must try this, a little goes a long way. Love it.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO

It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

My Godmother used it, she like a lot and we can saw thw diference in her skin, it made her skin shine and became more elastic
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I bought it for my granny and she really likes it she put it on always she says it has a very slow effec but totally worth it
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY

I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Li H.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX

Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Greenville

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.