Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Yesica S.
Yesica S.

Neutrogena healthy skin eye cream es súper bueno se los recomiendo y ayuda mucho a hidratar el área de los ojos
Milena G.
Milena G.

Muito bom e efeito imediato, me senti renovada a cada aplicacao. muito perfeito e gostaria de esperimentar mais
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Caroline d.
Caroline d.
Fortaleza, CE

I'm young, but a antioxidant eye crem is essential and important for your beauty, this product is really great.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
Nourhan W.
Nourhan W.

I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA

This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
PaoLa M.
PaoLa M.
Middle River, MD

You have to buy at least 3 of these to see results obviously but still its gentle to my skin and has good odor
mehak k.
mehak k.
Philadelphia, PA

What can I say about Neutrogena the name explain everything but still i just love this brand it is sore fresh.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.