Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Ashland, KY

This product was easy to use and left my wrinkles around my eyes less visible and soft . Plus the scent was calming
I loved. My eyes always look tired and damaged and this product helped me a lot to rejuvenate them. I always buy it
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now