Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gladys P.
Gladys P.

I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ

I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
casey f.
casey f.
Butte, MT

I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Orlando

I always use this product every night. I love to take care of my face before I get to old and it's smothie
Aye C.
Aye C.

Neutrogena es uno de los mejores productos en el mercado pero este en especial no me faborecio en absoluto
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS

I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
York, PA

I used this product for 3 monthes and the results were amazing. I love it and would refer anyone to buy it
Thalía E.
Thalía E.
Bcn

I consider it a good perl product is not a big difference with others. Should apply more profuctos in this
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, Missouri

Neutrogena ageless restorative anti-oxidant eye cream works great. Neutrogena had great skin care products
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.