BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vanessa S.
Queens
Packaging was good. I applied this product for 5 days it was smooth and smelled excellent. Didn't clog up my pores or irritate my skin.
E'Lyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product. I used at night and made my eyes feel rejuvenated the next day. Had to buy a full size once I ran out. It's that good!!
Roland N.
Spokane, WA
I tried it to see if it would help with my wrinkles, it really didn't do much for me, maybe my skin was too thick, but I am not sure...
Kim B.
Washington, DC
Happy with the results after one week, would buy again. I like the smell and consistency and did not cause a rash on my sensitive skin
Mackenzie M.
Inman, SC
I love this stuff. If you haven't tried it you need to. Its inexpensive. Please let us know what you think. I have used to many times.
Janey O.
Houston
I like how it doesn't feel heavy, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have noticed less lines as well... This product is worth it to me.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good product have only tried this once though so i can't give a good review it did make my skin feel nice thought afterwards
Lisa L.
I just love the way my skin starts to fill tight after the first couple of days I would highly recommend this for people in there 30
brittney a.
Cottonwood, AL
Makes your eyes look fuller and more awake great for the lte nighters with the baggy eyes! i would use this 2x a day for bst results
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA
I quickly saw results. It smelled nice, and it had a nice texture. It exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love the results I got.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.