BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chastity W.
Chastity W.
Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Guadalupe A.
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA
All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
Sulymar L.
Sulymar L.
Homestead, FL
I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
I like this product because it helps your eye dis age while helping then tighten the skin.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Henrico
This eye cream goes on so smooth and does a wonderful job of hydrating delicate eye area .
Tracie R.
Tracie R.
Tamarac, FL
Light, doesn't irritate my eyes. Just enough moisture without leaving a greasy aftermath.
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
An eye cream that does not burn my eyes, easy to apply, dries fast and gets the job done.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX
I have never used this but I hear it works good but I think it is a little too much money
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I love this cream, one of my favorites, it leaves the skin under ny eyes nice and smooth.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
My mom used this product and loves it. She's seen a difference under her eyes.
Will rebuy
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.