Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL

My mother buys is that she uses it every day and I don't see a difference at all. I wouldn't recommend
Alexis n.
Alexis n.
Mesa, AZ

It works pretty great. I have dark circles under my eyes and it helps a little bit with the darkness.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Watkinsville, GA

It makes me feel super refresh and young it helps with my black circles and my eyes look way younger.
Annetta W.
Annetta W.

I've used this to keep the sleeping bags from under my eyes. It didn't help. Just used wrong product.
Lynsey H.
Lynsey H.

LOVE this eye cream! Put it on nightly! I have definitely seen an improvement while using this cream!
Sophia  M.
Sophia M.
San Antonio, TX

I actually recieved this product from a friend and love it. It does make a difference when I use it.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Newport News, VA

I'm still young but my mom uses this product and has been for the past year now and it works great!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

I have only used it one time but it felt like a Very great product that I should give another try to
Jailine D.
Jailine D.

This product is excellent helps reverse the effects caused by the sun is effective, I recommend it.
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

I have suffered a lot with the dark circles under my eyes and this product has really helped a lot.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.