Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Esteban A.
Esteban A.

Es increible la crema lo maximo super que fresca olor rico recomendada muy fresca no le daba mucha fe pero es increible
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE

I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV

I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ

This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
Ces a.
Ces a.

Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
maria a.
maria a.

I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA

Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
Angie G.
Angie G.

Helps alot to reduce wrinkles under the eyes and even to remove it all! Not pricey. Effective if use on a daily baisis
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now