Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
Mellissa M.
Mellissa M.
Terre Haute

It really is an antioxidant. Lasts forever. Doesn't cake up in the skin. Product can be used on top of desired.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Haley a.
Haley a.
Liberty, MO

I didn't see a whole lot of what it was supposed to do. I used it for weeks and didn't really see any results.
Nicole
Nicole

Love it, it's one of my absolute favorite products!!!!! A necessity for me. Very gentle and not too expensive.
PaoLa M.
PaoLa M.
Middle River, MD

You have to buy at least 3 of these to see results obviously but still its gentle to my skin and has good odor
mehak k.
mehak k.
Philadelphia, PA

What can I say about Neutrogena the name explain everything but still i just love this brand it is sore fresh.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA

This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
Nourhan W.
Nourhan W.

I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.