Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Simone A.
Simone A.

Helps with the reduction of Wrinkles. Leaves my face smooth and silky. I recommend it I introduced it to my sister
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Leavenworth, KS

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all Neutrogena products including this one! I can't wait to try out more of their products!!!!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.

Muy buenos productos cumplen en las funciones dichas en la propaganda, es un excelente producto y muy recommendado
genesis d.
genesis d.
miami, Florida

Su envasado es algo grosero, muy minusculo, por er tan bueno deberiais de proporcionar mas cantidad pero es buena
Jaqueline B.
Jaqueline B.
Pederneiras

NEUTROGENA Produtos Incríveis Super Recomendo ! Ótimo acabamento e deixa a pele com toque de veludo Super indico!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC

I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA

I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI

Helps with laugh lines and is easy on the skin around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff works great
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
Felipe M.
Felipe M.

Excelentes produtos e excelente marca.Recomendo para todos.e o preço é o mais em conta.o cheiro muito agradável.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.