BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth G.
Escondido, CA
I didn't see much of a difference after a use of a few weeks . I was hoping it would help with the dryness under my eyes as I wear conceler
Brandy B.
Madison Heights, VA
Has helped reduce the puffyness as well as the dark bags under my eyes. which with my skin tone is a hard thing to do even using concealer.
Allana H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Makes my eyes look great live the cream feel. Takes a few days to work and show differents but you can tell wish you guys would give more
gloria g.
Using and buying this prduct was a real deal at a good price. With this antioxidant cream the line of my eye look younger. Nice packaging
Brooklyn F.
I didn't like this product. It didn't seem to do anything for me. I only used it for about a month. Maybe try to use it longer next time
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
I didn't feel or see a difference, however, if you use it long term I bet it would do wonderful.. maybe my sample pack wasn't good enough
Bella V.
Pretty pricey and didn't seem to do much better than my other brand which was half the price. Not a bad product but I would not buy again
tylee w.
Best product to reduce wrinkles. Have been using for years and have no wrinkles. Love this product and recommendations to all my friends!
Thomas S.
Kenosha, WI
My spouse uses this regularly and what I can see, it smooths out the wrinkles (crows' feet) near her eyes. Invisible and simple to apply.
Jada E.
Roosevelt, NY
I have bags under my eye every time I cry and then it became permanent. After using this product, the swelling went down within 2-3 days.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.