Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Erica C.
Erica C.
Plymouth, MI

Liked this. Does not feel greasy or thick. Has a nice texture without feeling gross around your eyes. A little bit goes a long way.
Nayeli Sarahi C.
Nayeli Sarahi C.
San Francisco de Campeche

Muy buen producto ayuda a rejuvenecer la piel con su agente anti oxidante parece como si nunca hubieras tenido marcas de expresión
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Raceland, LA

I love this stuff. I put it on at night and it don't bother me when I'm sleeping. It don't burn or itch. I see results in few days
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT

I love this but not very affordable for me. Effective. Very effective. I bought this at target if you are looking for this product
Daeye C.
Daeye C.

I honestly didn't stick with this too long. Nothing bad, but didn't really see too many results. May have to give it a second chance
Rubi R.
Rubi R.

This feels amazing!! You can feel it working and you feel so fresh. I love it. This product has great results and feels so smooth.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Austin, TX

I wasn't too fond of this particular brand! A little oily for my already oily skin but will use all other products by this brand!
Talyn D.
Talyn D.

Love this product. Takes the puffiness away as well as lighting dark circles. I use under my makeup and after the shower at night
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Halethorpe, MD

I Definitely see some results already only been using for a week or 2 but I see the dark circles fading and the puffy going doing
Yohana V.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.