BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naichelle H.
Lithonia, GA
Very Light weight. Easy to Apply Reduced wrinkles fast, added glow to my skin. Love this product
Marguerite V.
Franklin
This product works if you use it daily. But if you stop using it the dryness and lines get worse
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
IT was a sample and just ok, not sure i'll buy it. I don't like the oily feel that leaves behind
Jennifer H.
Absolutely amazing! One of my favorite products by Neutrogena! I recommend it to all my friends!
Abrianna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product a 4 star. It works really well and helps a lot with my eyes. I really love it
Amanda H.
Sioux city
I've personally tried this product once I was neutral about it it didn't really do justice for me
Aurelio O.
Never used product but brand is a great brand know a lot of friends An family that have used item
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it doesn't work or help. just makes my skin oily. but if you have dry skin it might work for you.
Jenna S.
Really great for fine lines. Keep puffiness down and helps keep undereyes refreshed and soothed.
Tori T.
Lilburn, GA
Helped a lot with my wrinkles and bags under my eyes helps a whole lot applying under eye makeup
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.