Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Scotland

I loved this product real helped adding moisture back into the skin surrounding my eyes, always have this with me!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL

I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL

Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN

Es buena, además de que la presentación es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria👌
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC

My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.