Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN

Es buena, adem├ís de que la presentaci├│n es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria­čĹî
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL

I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Pittsburgh, PA

Use very rarely as i am young. Occasionaly will wear it under foundation and moisturizer to get rid of fine lines.
genesis d.
genesis d.
MiamI, FLORIDA

Su envasado es algo grosero, muy minusculo, por er tan bueno deberiais de proporcionar mas cantidad pero es buena
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA

I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC

I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI

Helps with laugh lines and is easy on the skin around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff works great
Mellissa M.
Mellissa M.
Terre Haute

It really is an antioxidant. Lasts forever. Doesn't cake up in the skin. Product can be used on top of desired.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.