Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Caila A.
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC

I felt as though the product worked in my benefit. The only down side is is doesn't last as long. But smells really good!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
New York, Merrick

With a little bit you have a good results !! I love this cream because isn't necessary to much for you look sooooo nice !
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Fresno, TX

This eye cream is amazing! It moisturizes the delicate area around my eyes, and leaves me looking well-rested in no time!
Leah K.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA

Got this for a family member and they love using it. They said it looks great and it's true. This Is a wonderful product!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.

I had high hopes for this product, but for some reason I experienced a slight burning sensation that was uncomfortable :(
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Stockton, CA

I absolutely love this cream! It smooths out my skin leaving it feeling so soft and and plump fills in the wrinkles ♡♡♡♡
Bruna L.
Bruna L.

I use Neutrogena Solar Shield indicated By My dermatologist , and NOT irritate my eyes. I have used for almost everyday.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Johns, FL

Nice scent, did not cause breakouts, not greasy or oily, and provided good moisture. Helped with undereye dark circles.
Esteban A.
Esteban A.

Es increible la crema lo maximo super que fresca olor rico recomendada muy fresca no le daba mucha fe pero es increible
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE

I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now