Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Nov. 2, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I loved the way it has made me look i never thought it would work but it has and im loving it
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lake Worth, FL
GREAT FOR THOSE DARK UNDEREYES. BEST USED AT NIGHT OR BEFORE BED. HELPS TO BRIGHTEN UNDEREYES
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX
Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Brookelyn B.
Brookelyn B.
Mount Joy, PA
Works great very comfortable very smoothing relaxing cheap and not expensive unique. Moisture
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA
I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA
Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
paola s.
paola s.
Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.