BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brookelyn B.
Brookelyn B.
Mount Joy, PA
Works great very comfortable very smoothing relaxing cheap and not expensive unique. Moisture
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Very light and felt nice going on. Saw some positive difference in the circles under my eyes.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lake Worth, FL
GREAT FOR THOSE DARK UNDEREYES. BEST USED AT NIGHT OR BEFORE BED. HELPS TO BRIGHTEN UNDEREYES
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Sachse, TX
Omg saw results within a few applications. Love that it smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA
I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Shante R.
Shante R.
Kalona, IA
Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Jennica C.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Chastity W.
Chastity W.
Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.