Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.

Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

Tried this product, did feel like I saw improvements and use it night and day. Applied it before primer.
V B.
V B.

I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
christian e.
christian e.
London, OH

Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH

This is one of my favorite eye creams!! It's nice and creamy (not at all). And it doesn't smell funny!!
asher f.
asher f.
San Diego, CA

I honestly liked it alot, it relaxed me alot and I saw a difference in the dryness I have under my eyes
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Bedford, TX

Really moisturizes around the eye and feels light and clean. Great product, definitely a good purchase.
Jamazeya T.
Jamazeya T.

As a college student I always look tired so to help I use this product and it helps me look replenished
Mia M.
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ

Pretty good product. Use it occasionally. Makes my under eyes feel good. Don't use it too often but ya.
Laken N.
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA

It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.