Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I just love the way my skin starts to fill tight after the first couple of days I would highly recommend this for people in there 30
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA

I quickly saw results. It smelled nice, and it had a nice texture. It exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love the results I got.
brittney a.
brittney a.
Cottonwood, AL

Makes your eyes look fuller and more awake great for the lte nighters with the baggy eyes! i would use this 2x a day for bst results
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Jacksonville, NC

this product tightens the under eye a lot and it sometimes does get uncomfortable but after a few weeks, it does show differences .
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

I've been using it everyday for the past week and so far I'm liking it. It's been doing good but I have to give it a few more weeks
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
San Diego , Ca

I love this eye cream! Neutrogena has that perfect texture to it that I wouldn't switch for the world!! Feels amazing under my eyes
Cíntia S.
Cíntia S.

Muito bom 😊saber recomendo, comprem sem medo pós vale muito a pena e saber bom de passar e eh cheiroso super perfeito comprem mesmo
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
San Antonio, TX

The cream was little too oily for my eyes even the next day it looked a little greasy and the smell could have been a little better
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Woodway, TX

I love the ageless brand! The smell is wonderful and all of the products are great quality. I like that you can buy it as a bundle.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Plymouth, MI

Liked this. Does not feel greasy or thick. Has a nice texture without feeling gross around your eyes. A little bit goes a long way.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.