Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
casey f.
casey f.
Butte, MT

I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS

I think it was a bit over priced for the size and the results. I saw some results but no a big difference.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
York, PA

I used this product for 3 monthes and the results were amazing. I love it and would refer anyone to buy it
Thalía E.
Thalía E.
Bcn

I consider it a good perl product is not a big difference with others. Should apply more profuctos in this
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Orlando

I always use this product every night. I love to take care of my face before I get to old and it's smothie
Amber A.
Amber A.
Ormond Beach, FL

My granny uses this stuff and loves it. She said it smells amazing, and isn't sticky. And it works grate.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I'm only 31, however, I feel that this product provides proficient moisture to prevent on coming wrinkles
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Horatio

My grandmother uses this and she loves it. We can actually tel a difference when she has been using it:.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Camden, IN

I absolutely love this product. This product doesn't leave my face oily and I feel like it really works!
V B.
V B.

I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.