Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Julie N.
Julie N.

J'adore neuteogena ils font des super produits celui du tout particulièrement c'est celui que j'utilise en ce moment !
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
member-344b5da39
member-344b5da39
bristol . uk

Its not good as I thought it will be . just don't do nothing. Its not work for me . its just a cream with no benefit.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA

I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.