Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA

I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Ruby A.
Ruby A.
Louisville, KY

didn't work for me. Applied and saw no results. My major problem is puffiness under my eyes. It is not harsh,
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL

Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN

Es buena, adem├ís de que la presentaci├│n es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria­čĹî
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.