Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
maria a.
maria a.

I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA

Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
Ces a.
Ces a.

Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ

This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
analynn f.
analynn f.
Mandeville, LA

i use this every night before bed and i works overnight. very lightweight formula and helps moisturize. worth the buy!
Julie N.
Julie N.

J'adore neuteogena ils font des super produits celui du tout particulièrement c'est celui que j'utilise en ce moment !
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Katrina m.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY

It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
member-344b5da39
member-344b5da39
bristol . uk

Its not good as I thought it will be . just don't do nothing. Its not work for me . its just a cream with no benefit.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.