Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (5)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I love Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. Its Very rejuvenating. I would definitely recommend it.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

Definitely helped my puffiness and dark circles. Used at night. Would recommend using a little less than I did though
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

Loved this product, I have horrible under eye bags and dark circles under my eyes, just got a week ago so we will see
Kaeli D.
Kaeli D.

It has a smooth texture and It's so light and easy to go on the one thing I would change is for it to be less greasy
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.