Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Aurora, CO

It was OK. I was to young to be using it anyway. It wasn't too thick bit then again I was also not in double digits quite yet
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

My Godmother used it, she like a lot and we can saw thw diference in her skin, it made her skin shine and became more elastic
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I bought it for my granny and she really likes it she put it on always she says it has a very slow effec but totally worth it
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now