Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Saltillo, MS

I really like the eye cream. It has helped the skin around my eyes quite a bit. I try to use it every night.
Zeanna C.
Zeanna C.

This is great to use! I would love to use this product more because it definitely makes my face feel fresh!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mesa, AZ

I like it.. Its not my top fav. But its alright!(:
Idk what to really say..the product speacks for ita self
Gladys P.
Gladys P.

I really like it, it makes your eyes look more rested, it softens the under eye making it look a lot better
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Austin, TX

I've used this cream before my mother has used it , I decided I should try it so I did it works really well
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Summerville, PA

this stuff saved my freakin eyes! seriously dark circles, bags and puffiness gone in a flas with this stuff
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
York, PA

I used this product for 3 monthes and the results were amazing. I love it and would refer anyone to buy it
casey f.
casey f.
Butte, MT

I love using this product under my eyes it takes the puffiness away and the dark circles thst I may have..
Thalía E.
Thalía E.
Bcn

I consider it a good perl product is not a big difference with others. Should apply more profuctos in this
Leila P.
Leila P.
Fort Hood, TX

I did not find this useful. My we appearance remained the same with no change at all . Would not buy again
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.