BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shante R.
Kalona, IA
Good product kind of pricey for the amount actually given but I would definitely use it again
Tammy M.
Worked well just wasn't for me. Not sure I will buy again. This is all I have to say about it
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA
I don't see any difference with this eye serum.
I don't know if I didn't use it long enough.
Jennica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this eye cream! Leaves a nice soft finishing feel under and on my eyes. Would reommend!
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eye creme, i use it nightly and otvhas made a big difference. I recommend highly
Chastity W.
Great product recommend it to anyone, it leaves my skin soft and its a really great product
Guadalupe A.
Fresno, CA
All Neutrogena products are great to use. They are cost efficient and they all smell great.
paola s.
Love this cause it helps cover my under eye bags ans leaves it really soft and felling nice
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
I like this product because it helps your eye dis age while helping then tighten the skin.
Sulymar L.
Homestead, FL
I love use Neutrogena products works in my oily skin and a helps to give a refreshing tone
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.