BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katelyn D.
It was ok it did its job, it was moisturizing but I would like there to be a better applicator and also a greater amount of the product in the tub.
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
i love this brand at my age it really helps. it works so well. i will tell all my friends about it. yes they make a very good product. thanks.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Recently purchased. So far so good. Slight difference. Definitely feels great and is hydrating. Need more time using it for a more thorough review.
Mariah V.
It made my skin feel really smooth and moist, great if you have dry skin. I like to try new things so I did not stay using this after it was gone.
Asia R.
Salem, OR
I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Eveana H.
Hobe Sound, FL
It really helps me feel like I am preventing the look of wrinkles. It's never oily so I use it on my whole face rather than just around the eyes.
Reece C.
The ageless eye cream is good! For I always have dark circles under my eyes from studying so much but with this cream it helps that a little bit!
Alexus B.
Goodyear, AZ
Way to expensive for this little bottle that doesn't work. Burns eyes to use. And also made my skin very stiff and hard for three days after use
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I havwnt bought this product myself before but I've tried my friends in the past . I liked the fresh scent but somehow it made my skin feel oily
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO
I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.