Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
I loved. My eyes always look tired and damaged and this product helped me a lot to rejuvenate them. I always buy it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC

My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL

I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN

Es buena, además de que la presentación es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria👌
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.