Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a good product have only tried this once though so i can't give a good review it did make my skin feel nice thought afterwards
Sam M.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH

Great to help make eyes look more refreshed. If you're stressed this is the best way to go about helping aid your face to not look it
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Surprise, AZ

This defenetly starts working after like the 3 rd day pretty fast and feels like its moisturizing the eye and u can't feel it working
Made G.
Made G.
Miami, Florida

This is used by my mom. He says it works very well, though not as fast as she would like. You get it on either side, you can try it.
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

Works okay. Couldn't tell too much difference, but there was some. Not greasy like some treatments seem to be. Priced a little high.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.

I just love the way my skin starts to fill tight after the first couple of days I would highly recommend this for people in there 30
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Ponchatoula, LA

I quickly saw results. It smelled nice, and it had a nice texture. It exceeded my expectations. I absolutely love the results I got.
brittney a.
brittney a.
Cottonwood, AL

Makes your eyes look fuller and more awake great for the lte nighters with the baggy eyes! i would use this 2x a day for bst results
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

I've been using it everyday for the past week and so far I'm liking it. It's been doing good but I have to give it a few more weeks
Valeria L.
Valeria L.
San Diego, CA

I love this eye cream! Neutrogena has that perfect texture to it that I wouldn't switch for the world!! Feels amazing under my eyes
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.