Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA

I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
I loved. My eyes always look tired and damaged and this product helped me a lot to rejuvenate them. I always buy it
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.