Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV

I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Ces a.
Ces a.

Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ

This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA

Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
maria a.
maria a.

I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Allison S.
Allison S.
Enfield, CT

I love this cream. Makes my eyes happy & feel awake. Use everyday and would recommend to do this same for best results.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE

I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Staten Island

i haven't used it enough to give an honest review, but the cream makes me skin shiny and is very soft. a little greasy
analynn f.
analynn f.
Mandeville, LA

i use this every night before bed and i works overnight. very lightweight formula and helps moisturize. worth the buy!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.