Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Angelica
Angelica

I recently turned 30 so I started to try out eye creams and age defying creams so far this has worked but still on the lookout!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
San Pedro

I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it so soft! And very affordable it probably one of the best eye creams I used!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Zeeland , Mi

I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario

I've used this product a couple times but I can't really tell if there's a difference. Once I use it for a month I will review.
lupita a.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD

I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Sara C.
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA

Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Susana A.
Susana A.
Woodward, OK

The price is not si expensive but the productos is ver y small, smell good and it is smoot and fresh is good for night and day
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. Would definitely use again.
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now