Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This works good, leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells good, a bit pricey but it met the expectations. I was pleased with this product.
Sam V.
Sam V.
Colima

Since i start using this eye cream i notice some small changes but i love the smell and how it feels, i love to wear this before i go to sleep
libby f.
libby f.

It makes my eyes look more awake and bright and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. i love this product and i would definitely recommend it.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Bad Axe, MI

This works real well for awhile and then it wears off quickly. My eyes are becoming extremely wrinkled and I have not found a replacement yet!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, NC

To keep wrinkles and dark circles away! With minimal sleep and extra stress, you know I need this! I use this every night! I like my results!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

This cream leaves your face super soft, definitely recommend if you have some wrinkles under your eyes. It does wonders!! It's really gentle!
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK

I like the way it feels easy to apply. I just don't remember to use all the time. If I could only remember to use it it, it would work better
Viktoria Å.
Viktoria Å.

VI love this, IT's so Good, And i would bot bye anything Else then this, I love it. If people have problems with chase, I would recommend this
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love the age defying properties of this under eye cream is soothes and almost tightens the skin to remove the sight of wrinkles or fine lines
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Elizario, TX

Good price for a good amount of product. helps my eyes look younger and less under eye dark circles i don't use it very often but does the job
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.