Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Greenville

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY

Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
Li H.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX

Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

I think it makes my under eye feel dry rather moisturized. I still use it. However its not the best ice cream in my opinion
melissa e.
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA

Tried the eye cream really works good I love the eye cream really helps out also asked my mother to try it out and loved it
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Chico, CA

Not the greatest but it does the trick. I recommend this for starters on wanting to experience with antioxidant eye cream.
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.

Soy fan de las cremas para los parpados , esta me gusta mucho porque de verdad se ven las mejoras, ya no mas ojos cansados
Shadae L.
Shadae L.

Its amazing love using it so much, it helps my face stay care and it helps with my oily skin. I recommend it for everyone.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

This eye cream is great, it protects against aging and effects makeup. Besides this brand is 100% recommended dermatologic
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.