Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (5)
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

This eye cream is great, it protects against aging and effects makeup. Besides this brand is 100% recommended dermatologic
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

BEST eye cream on the market. I love it. It isn't pricey and very affordable. I bought it at Walmart and it bother my wyas
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Chico, CA

Not the greatest but it does the trick. I recommend this for starters on wanting to experience with antioxidant eye cream.
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA

Love using the eye creams of these brands they make the job done how it supost to be doing its not pricey and a good value
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Richmond Hill

This eye cream is soothing, and adds moisture to the eye area. It is gentle, easy on the eye area. I highly recommend it!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.

I had high hopes for this product, but for some reason I experienced a slight burning sensation that was uncomfortable :(
Leah K.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA

Got this for a family member and they love using it. They said it looks great and it's true. This Is a wonderful product!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Fresno, TX

This eye cream is amazing! It moisturizes the delicate area around my eyes, and leaves me looking well-rested in no time!
As I age my eyes are starting to look older. Using this cream as helped with wrinkiles and doesn't make me look as tired
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Dawson Springs, KY

I love this product it doesn't have an odd smell goes on smooth and rubs in all the way can't even tell your wearing it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.