BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

cheronica l.
Neutrogena eyecream is a must have. I have trusted all neutrogena products on my face for several years and will continue to use for many years to come.
Kristen B.
I didn't have a very good time with this. It made my eyes itchy and hurt. I was rubbing them constantly until I stopped using the creams and it went away
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL
I just loved this cream I saw results fairly quickly. My eyes didn't look so old and tired. They look noticeably younger. My three year old even noticed.
Esmee M.
Me and my mom use this all the time! I saw good results after awhile, only problem is that my skin gets irritated very easily so I have to back offa bit!
Eyla M.
Well I have never used but my aunt has and she said it leaves her eyes very soft and bought it at Walmart, she would recommend it has seen less wrinkles
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC
I have been using this for a little bit more then a year but it works good and feels really good after. i have told my mom to use it and she loves it to.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI
Definitely works I feel so much younger and the bags are gone now I finally look 35 and not 50 I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer and great value
Michelle M.
I haven't seen results yet, but I'm sure I will find some difference in the future. I am not a really big fan of neutrogena because it drys out my skin
yvonne m.
Loveland, CO
Its okay, but not to crazy about it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this one just personally didn't work for me, I felt like it did nothing
Leticia G.
This product worked well for me! I felt like O coild definitely see a difference in the appearance of wrinkles around my eyes after about 2 or 3 weeks.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.