Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
genesis d.
genesis d.
MiamI, FLORIDA

Su envasado es algo grosero, muy minusculo, por er tan bueno deberiais de proporcionar mas cantidad pero es buena
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY

Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC

I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI

Helps with laugh lines and is easy on the skin around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff works great
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA

I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX

Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ

I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
mehak k.
mehak k.
Philadelphia, PA

What can I say about Neutrogena the name explain everything but still i just love this brand it is sore fresh.
Nicole
Nicole

Love it, it's one of my absolute favorite products!!!!! A necessity for me. Very gentle and not too expensive.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.