Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Raceland, LA

I love this stuff. I put it on at night and it don't bother me when I'm sleeping. It don't burn or itch. I see results in few days
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT

I love this but not very affordable for me. Effective. Very effective. I bought this at target if you are looking for this product
Daeye C.
Daeye C.

I honestly didn't stick with this too long. Nothing bad, but didn't really see too many results. May have to give it a second chance
Rubi R.
Rubi R.

This feels amazing!! You can feel it working and you feel so fresh. I love it. This product has great results and feels so smooth.
Talyn D.
Talyn D.

Love this product. Takes the puffiness away as well as lighting dark circles. I use under my makeup and after the shower at night
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Halethorpe, MD

I Definitely see some results already only been using for a week or 2 but I see the dark circles fading and the puffy going doing
Yohana V.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ

I like the how it feel on your eye nice and slow after a couple of day I notice my eye area to be more awake it a aweome product
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Alton, New Hampshire

I used the entire bottle and saw no results at all I was disappointed but it cousin of just been me. I do love neutrogena though
Angelica
Angelica

I recently turned 30 so I started to try out eye creams and age defying creams so far this has worked but still on the lookout!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now