BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V B.
V B.
I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Tried this product, did feel like I saw improvements and use it night and day. Applied it before primer.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Camden, IN
I absolutely love this product. This product doesn't leave my face oily and I feel like it really works!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Horatio
My grandmother uses this and she loves it. We can actually tel a difference when she has been using it:.
christian e.
christian e.
London, OH
Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Gilbert, AZ
Pretty good product. Use it occasionally. Makes my under eyes feel good. Don't use it too often but ya.
Laken N.
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA
It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of my favorite eye creams!! It's nice and creamy (not at all). And it doesn't smell funny!!
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Bedford, TX
Really moisturizes around the eye and feels light and clean. Great product, definitely a good purchase.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.