Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Brooksville

This product to me was a little watery and it did not to do much for me.  It was not like what I had expected it to be.
jordan t.
jordan t.
Spokane

its very good it helps a lot it fells good on my skin. it is very petty packaging easy to use. MY MOM USE IT TO SHE LOVES IT
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY

Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
melissa e.
melissa e.
San Bernardino, CA

Tried the eye cream really works good I love the eye cream really helps out also asked my mother to try it out and loved it
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY

I think it makes my under eye feel dry rather moisturized. I still use it. However its not the best ice cream in my opinion
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA

Love using the eye creams of these brands they make the job done how it supost to be doing its not pricey and a good value
Shadae L.
Shadae L.

Its amazing love using it so much, it helps my face stay care and it helps with my oily skin. I recommend it for everyone.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Mesa, AZ

I didn't feel a difference or see one. I used it for 3 weeks and no changes so I'm not sure it's the best thing out there.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

BEST eye cream on the market. I love it. It isn't pricey and very affordable. I bought it at Walmart and it bother my wyas
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.