Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY

I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I bought it for my granny and she really likes it she put it on always she says it has a very slow effec but totally worth it
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.