Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Eveana H.
Eveana H.
Hobe Sound, FL

It really helps me feel like I am preventing the look of wrinkles. It's never oily so I use it on my whole face rather than just around the eyes.
Asia R.
Asia R.
Salem, OR

I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Goodyear, AZ

Way to expensive for this little bottle that doesn't work. Burns eyes to use. And also made my skin very stiff and hard for three days after use
Jade S.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA

I havwnt bought this product myself before but I've tried my friends in the past . I liked the fresh scent but somehow it made my skin feel oily
Guisel A.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA

This cream really helped to moisturize my eyes because I tend to get very dry in the middle parts of my face and it does blur out some wrinkles
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO

This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO

I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Oklahoma city, Ok

Having cancer really takes a toll on your eyes, lack of sleep, treatments. ect, This cream restored my aging, tired looking eyes and I love it.
Christina H.
Christina H.

Doesn't really do much for me. I didn't see a big change or difference when using this product. I did like the way it felt on the face though.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Thibodaux, LA

Great product! I've been using it for about 6 months now and see a great difference. My under eyes r brighter and smoother. Love this product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.