Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL

Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Leavenworth, KS

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all Neutrogena products including this one! I can't wait to try out more of their products!!!!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN

Es buena, adem├ís de que la presentaci├│n es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria­čĹî
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL

I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ

I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI

This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC

My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.