BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber A.
Ormond Beach, FL
My granny uses this stuff and loves it. She said it smells amazing, and isn't sticky. And it works grate.
Emily M.
I'm only 31, however, I feel that this product provides proficient moisture to prevent on coming wrinkles
Chelsea W.
Camden, IN
I absolutely love this product. This product doesn't leave my face oily and I feel like it really works!
Cynthia Z.
Tried this product, did feel like I saw improvements and use it night and day. Applied it before primer.
Kayla P.
Horatio
My grandmother uses this and she loves it. We can actually tel a difference when she has been using it:.
V B.
I didn't see a difference other than it moisturized my skin around the eyes.
Not really worth the money.
Fabiola B.
Buen hidratante y espectacular en la parte baja de los ojos refresca mucho e hidrata el precio accesible
Jamazeya T.
As a college student I always look tired so to help I use this product and it helps me look replenished
Laken N.
Vacaville, CA
It's ok cause I didn't work for me but it worked for my cousin she has soft skin. She has dry skin also
christian e.
London, OH
Not only does this product help with anti-aging but it also helps with puffy eyes after restless sleep.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.