Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ

I like the how it feel on your eye nice and slow after a couple of day I notice my eye area to be more awake it a aweome product
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Zeeland , Mi

I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
Dayana P.
Dayana P.
LEAR30773 | DAYANA PERALTA 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

Excellent love this full-function creamExcellent love this cream meets all the functions, I leave my face as new I recommend it
Sara C.
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA

Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
lupita a.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD

I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario

I've used this product a couple times but I can't really tell if there's a difference. Once I use it for a month I will review.
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.