Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY

I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

I bought it for my granny and she really likes it she put it on always she says it has a very slow effec but totally worth it
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

My Godmother used it, she like a lot and we can saw thw diference in her skin, it made her skin shine and became more elastic
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY

Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
joel l.
joel l.

Es uno de los mejores que he utilizado de verdad que deja exelentes resultados, es recommendable por sus exelentes resultados
Li H.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX

Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Greenville

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.