Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (5)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Middletown, OH

Dried out my skin but overall was a decent product. I used for 3 months and then decided to discontinue due to skin drying out
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY

I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
jordan t.
jordan t.
Spokane

its very good it helps a lot it fells good on my skin. it is very petty packaging easy to use. MY MOM USE IT TO SHE LOVES IT
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY

Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.