Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
analynn f.
analynn f.
Mandeville, LA

i use this every night before bed and i works overnight. very lightweight formula and helps moisturize. worth the buy!
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT

I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL

This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX

I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA

I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Alida B.
Alida B.

Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville

It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA

Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.