Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
gloria g.
gloria g.

Using and buying this prduct was a real deal at a good price. With this antioxidant cream the line of my eye look younger. Nice packaging
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Queens

Packaging was good. I applied this product for 5 days it was smooth and smelled excellent. Didn't clog up my pores or irritate my skin.
Roland N.
Roland N.
Spokane, WA

I tried it to see if it would help with my wrinkles, it really didn't do much for me, maybe my skin was too thick, but I am not sure...
E'Lyn T.
E'Lyn T.
Smyrna, GA

Great product. I used at night and made my eyes feel rejuvenated the next day. Had to buy a full size once I ran out. It's that good!!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Washington, DC

Happy with the results after one week, would buy again. I like the smell and consistency and did not cause a rash on my sensitive skin
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Campobello, Sc

I love this stuff. If you haven't tried it you need to. Its inexpensive. Please let us know what you think. I have used to many times.
Janey O.
Janey O.
Houston

I like how it doesn't feel heavy, and makes my skin feel so soft. I have noticed less lines as well... This product is worth it to me.
Pablo M.
Pablo M.
av.luro,g.de laferrere, la matanza

Esta crema la verdad me sirvió para sacarme esas molestas ojeras y para dar una mirada mas viva , actúa muy rápido y se las recomiendo
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a good product have only tried this once though so i can't give a good review it did make my skin feel nice thought afterwards
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Surprise, AZ

This defenetly starts working after like the 3 rd day pretty fast and feels like its moisturizing the eye and u can't feel it working
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now