Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA

It didn't smell funny. It didn't hurt my skin. It didn't make things worse, but for me -- and I realize, we're all different -- it didn't have any results. I didn't use it for more than a few weeks though, so that might have had something to do with it. My sun spots stayed put and were as dark as ever.
This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ

Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
miami, florida

It's not the best eye contour cream I've tried, but it's not bad either. Very creamy and melts fast on the skin and something that is very important to me is that it is absorbed immediately. It helped me a little with my dark circles. But I'm still looking for another product to see how good they are
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Fort Bragg, CA

Like i have said in other reviews, I love anything Neutrogena. It makes your skin feel soft and lush. I am young but I still have some wrinkles coming in so it is never too early to start using wrinkle cream. I think that this glides on smoothly and is not oily or anything. i would use this again.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI

Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA

I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.

I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
heather r.
heather r.

I have use the Neutrogena ageless eye cream for the first time and I was extremely pleased. It goes on smooth, no residue, feels refreshing while applying and after.
You can notice a difference fairly quickly. I think it is like a daily refre, i will continue to use. Thank you Neutrogena !
Julia R.
Julia R.

This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.