Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI

Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA

I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.

I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
Julia R.
Julia R.

This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Mira Loma, CA

Hi there I was thinking of you to the right to u in a few weeks ago I was just thinking out of the time of the day I am looking forward to seeing the results are in a I'm going with a few months back I have been working on a new job is to have the right direction to get back in town
Anakarina G.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL

This really helps my eyes. As a frequent makeup user I need an eye cream that can handle to rejuvenate my eye from all the foundation, concealers, and eyeshadows that I put on and this cream is perfect not only does it refresh and hydrate but it really does restore everyday damage.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Flint, MI

This product makes me feel so refreshed to have on after a shower makes my skin so smooth and it s arts being affective after about a week or two I would say. For a lotion in its self I feel like it does an amazing job plus amazing moisterizing. I have recommended this to others.
Cecilia B.
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA

I bought this for me and I find it to do excellent job at what it's supposed to do its really gentle to put on , I've used it a few times It makes me look younger I bought it at Walgreens in Boston , it's pricey but it's worth it in my opinion I wouldn't improve it in my opinion
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY

Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves and works !!!!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Levelland

The eye cream is to die for...I first used it and it did what it needed to do. It comes in a very nice small package. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and fixes the problem. I was a first time use when I bought this but now recommend this produce to my friends and family
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.