BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylorr N.
Jacksonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product 2 stars simply because there was no irritation to the skin for me. I bought it at target and when it comes to results this baby is not yours. I didn't get any results at all and was very disappointed.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This is a really great skin product! I apply this every night after washing my face and it has really brought the life back to my eyes. I've always had dark circles and discoloration around my eyes and this product has really helped with that.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revitalizes your eyes. Brighter. No dark circles. No harsh lines. Just beautiful young looking skin. I love it. I use it after I moisturize my face and before that I usually exfoliate. I love it.
Tonya T.
Really didn't like the product I gave this product a chance and when I say gave a chance I used it all. I didn't see results. The feel of the eye cream wasn't bad it went on smoothly but really I was looking for results and I didn't get any. It might work on others but it didn't work for me bummer but on to the next..
katie h.
its never a bad idea to start early with the anti aging products... not only are these products good for anti aging but .. if you have terrible bags like i do.. this is your best friend in the morning and night . use it , use it, use it!!!! makes a huge difference
Mirna S.
Miami
Goodbye to the bags in my eyes. Since I use this product, I can feel how my eyes are younger. If I'm tired, my eyes do not show and I like that a lot. Every day before bed I use it, and it has been wonderful. The only thing I can say is that I would like it to be a little bigger for the price it has.
Oriana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this cream and really tells me that it is very effective, it has a pleasant aroma, it is moisturizing and it regenerates the skin, I recommend it because it is quite demanding with the beauty products, thanks to this cream it has a radiant and moisturized skin
Its the ype of products that i think that is soo cool and make you feel so confoltable and is a really good quality.Something that i dont like was the presentation of the produduct because is not good but in general is a really good product and i recomend that!
Kaitlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really great to get rid of dark circles and wrinkles under your eyes! I used to use concealer under my eyes to cover up the dark circles, but this stuff gradually gets rid of it and I LOVE it! I'll be buying it again for sure whenever I run out.
Elizabeth B.
New Orleans
I loved this! From day one I started seeing little by little results! It really does give you all that is promised as far as I'm concerned in it's delivery. I find all ageless Neutrogena products to be great and would definitely be giving this one another try!
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.