Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN

This eye cream, while pricey, was pretty good. It was a little greasy feeling, and the amount was ok. I didn't use it long enough to tell if it really worked or not. It was gentle, but I rubbed my eye a couple hours after applying it and my eye burned a bit. Overall a good product I'd consider buying if my first choice were unavailable.
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD

So i bought this for my mom because she was having a negative look on her appearance because of her wrinkles. so to make her feel better about it i gave her this after i went online shopping. and it really help her wrinkles were leaving day by day and a new found confidence replaced her worries. i will definitely buy this again for her.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

I received this in a pink box. I enjoy it, and use it everyday. I like how it doesn't squeeze out too much, I like how it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, or even like I applied anything to my eye area at all. However I do not know if I will continue based soley on it being a tad pricey for something I am not in terrible need of atm.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Tonya T.
Tonya T.

Really didn't like the product I gave this product a chance and when I say gave a chance I used it all. I didn't see results. The feel of the eye cream wasn't bad it went on smoothly but really I was looking for results and I didn't get any. It might work on others but it didn't work for me bummer but on to the next..
Kamaira E.
Kamaira E.
Flint, MI

This is such a great product! It really soothes your under eye. This month was my first time using it and i was just blown away! It is so smooth on the skin it just glides right on. I purchased this product on Amazon for $11 which was a great deal! I would consider buying again it is a life saver really recommend!
Cyan J.
Cyan J.

Not a huge fan of ageless serums, and any of those products for that matter - I am not a believer in this remedies. I believe in natural eating and healthy living in general. I am giving this product 3 stars because it smells good and does feel refreshing on the skin, but as for actual results, I do not know.
Nazly P.
Nazly P.

Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening, I definitely recommend it.

definitivamente me encanto.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Williamsport, PA

I love this product I use it about 3 times a week I am always afraid creams will dry my face out but this one hasn't. I have oily skin but when it cold my face dries out really fast. I have never had an issue with this and I'm so happy with the product! I am definitely going to buy over and over again!!
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA

It didn't smell funny. It didn't hurt my skin. It didn't make things worse, but for me -- and I realize, we're all different -- it didn't have any results. I didn't use it for more than a few weeks though, so that might have had something to do with it. My sun spots stayed put and were as dark as ever.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.