Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

I received this in a pink box. I enjoy it, and use it everyday. I like how it doesn't squeeze out too much, I like how it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, or even like I applied anything to my eye area at all. However I do not know if I will continue based soley on it being a tad pricey for something I am not in terrible need of atm.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Kamaira E.
Kamaira E.
Flint, MI

This is such a great product! It really soothes your under eye. This month was my first time using it and i was just blown away! It is so smooth on the skin it just glides right on. I purchased this product on Amazon for $11 which was a great deal! I would consider buying again it is a life saver really recommend!
Cyan J.
Cyan J.

Not a huge fan of ageless serums, and any of those products for that matter - I am not a believer in this remedies. I believe in natural eating and healthy living in general. I am giving this product 3 stars because it smells good and does feel refreshing on the skin, but as for actual results, I do not know.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Williamsport, PA

I love this product I use it about 3 times a week I am always afraid creams will dry my face out but this one hasn't. I have oily skin but when it cold my face dries out really fast. I have never had an issue with this and I'm so happy with the product! I am definitely going to buy over and over again!!
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA

It didn't smell funny. It didn't hurt my skin. It didn't make things worse, but for me -- and I realize, we're all different -- it didn't have any results. I didn't use it for more than a few weeks though, so that might have had something to do with it. My sun spots stayed put and were as dark as ever.
Maria B.
Maria B.

This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ

Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

I tried a lot of eye creams and this one actually seems to make a difference! I have insomnia so I tend to have an issue with dark circles and bags under my eyes, this cream makes them less noticeable and also seems to be helping stop them from happening at all. I definitely recommend this product!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now