Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ

Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI

Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA

I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.

I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
heather r.
heather r.

I have use the Neutrogena ageless eye cream for the first time and I was extremely pleased. It goes on smooth, no residue, feels refreshing while applying and after.
You can notice a difference fairly quickly. I think it is like a daily refre, i will continue to use. Thank you Neutrogena !
Julia R.
Julia R.

This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Shyanne E.
Shyanne E.
Edmonton

OMG more reviews to wright. i might die before i hit the end of this thing. I'm now thinking of what i should make for dinner. not too sure yet. something vegetation friendly of course. i bet nobody reads all of these silly reviews... i hope not. unless they have a good scene of humor
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

Es excelente, revela una piel de aspecto más saludable y juvenil con menos arrugas visibles en apenas 2 semanas, lo he comprobado yo misma, mi madre tambien la usa y suaviza la piel, dando ese asspecto de rejuveneciento, tambien suaviza las manhas las desaparece y solo en dos semanas
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Mira Loma, CA

Hi there I was thinking of you to the right to u in a few weeks ago I was just thinking out of the time of the day I am looking forward to seeing the results are in a I'm going with a few months back I have been working on a new job is to have the right direction to get back in town
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.