Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY
Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
Helps with laugh lines and is easy on the skin around the eyes. I have sensitive skin and this stuff works great
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC
Nov. 23, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ
I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Jan. 24, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Haley a.
Haley a.
Liberty, MO
I didn't see a whole lot of what it was supposed to do. I used it for weeks and didn't really see any results.
Nourhan W.
Nourhan W.
I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA
This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
mehak k.
mehak k.
Philadelphia, PA
What can I say about Neutrogena the name explain everything but still i just love this brand it is sore fresh.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.