Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (5)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I Definitely see some results already only been using for a week or 2 but I see the dark circles fading and the puffy going doing
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Alton, New Hampshire

I used the entire bottle and saw no results at all I was disappointed but it cousin of just been me. I do love neutrogena though
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ

I like the how it feel on your eye nice and slow after a couple of day I notice my eye area to be more awake it a aweome product
Abhi R.
Abhi R.
Fridley, MN

This eye cream from Neutrogena works decent enough for the price, good value! Although it would be nicer to see faster results!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Zeeland , Mi

I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Light but pleasant scent to the cream. Easily rubbed in, left my skin feeling soft and seen minor results in roughly two weeks.
lupita a.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD

I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Sara C.
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA

Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.