Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Bogotá

is a product that leaves my perfect skin, I suffer from sensitive skin and this cream helps me to soften my skin without fear that it irritates me
Annie B.
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI

I remember this being expensive for how small of bottle it was and smelled a little weird. Good aisle marketing and thats why i bought the product
Reece C.
Reece C.

The ageless eye cream is good! For I always have dark circles under my eyes from studying so much but with this cream it helps that a little bit!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.

Fantastic!!!!! does not have defects, I am a big fan of this brand and its products are wonderful! always choose the one that best fits your skin
Eveana H.
Eveana H.
Hobe Sound, FL

It really helps me feel like I am preventing the look of wrinkles. It's never oily so I use it on my whole face rather than just around the eyes.
Asia R.
Asia R.
Salem, OR

I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Goodyear, AZ

Way to expensive for this little bottle that doesn't work. Burns eyes to use. And also made my skin very stiff and hard for three days after use
Jade S.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA

I havwnt bought this product myself before but I've tried my friends in the past . I liked the fresh scent but somehow it made my skin feel oily
Guisel A.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA

This cream really helped to moisturize my eyes because I tend to get very dry in the middle parts of my face and it does blur out some wrinkles
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO

This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.