BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY
Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA
I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Belton, SC
I love love love this it helps with the bags under my eyes. It's very smooth. And I think it smells pretty good.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Parlin, NJ
I love the lightweight feel of the creams.
helps reduce puffiness and redness.
pricing is fair for the results.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I use this to rid the dark circles under my eyes. Unfortunately I've been using it for 2 weeks with no results.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Very good product help me a lot with the wrinkles around my eyes!! Will recommend and will definitely keep ising
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fresno, CA
This product is great when you start using using it. You could actually notice the progress after a few weeks.
Haley a.
Haley a.
Liberty, MO
I didn't see a whole lot of what it was supposed to do. I used it for weeks and didn't really see any results.
PaoLa M.
PaoLa M.
Middle River, MD
You have to buy at least 3 of these to see results obviously but still its gentle to my skin and has good odor
Nourhan W.
Nourhan W.
I bought this for my mom and she swears by it! She looks and feels younger and it makes her face feel so soft!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.