Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
yvonne m.
yvonne m.
Loveland, CO

Its okay, but not to crazy about it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this one just personally didn't work for me, I felt like it did nothing
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT

Perfect for any age and is affordable to any market. Makes all my bags go away. I always use this product and recommend it to friends whenever I can!
Julis T.
Julis T.

es excelente y me a gustado yo me lo aplico que mi piel no queda seca por favor se las recomiendo yo por mi si tuviera plata me la compraría otra vez
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Nampa, ID

very light and was not greasy at all. I did like it but do feel it was for older skin than i have. I will defiantly keep it in mind for later in life
Melisa A.
Melisa A.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I personally have not used it but will try it. My aunts have used it and they say it really works well on them and its shows the when you go out too!
Elianny L.
Elianny L.
Paterson, NJ

Loved the way this product went on my skin it felt refreshing after 2 weeks of using it I saw a difference I would definitely recommend this product
loreto a.
loreto a.
chile

esta crema me gusta tiene un rico olor y buena formila tambien deja hidratada y la piel mas suavecita que se nota la primera noche que te la colocas
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA

I'm always looking for a good eye cream and I really like the neutropenia brand so I was happy to try this product and was pleased with the outcome
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC

I love this stuff I will not but my makeup one with out using this first it seems to lift the eye up some snd at 54 I need all the help I can get.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.

It made my skin feel really smooth and moist, great if you have dry skin. I like to try new things so I did not stay using this after it was gone.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.