Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.

Soy fan de las cremas para los parpados , esta me gusta mucho porque de verdad se ven las mejoras, ya no mas ojos cansados
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Chico, CA

Not the greatest but it does the trick. I recommend this for starters on wanting to experience with antioxidant eye cream.
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA

Love using the eye creams of these brands they make the job done how it supost to be doing its not pricey and a good value
Shadae L.
Shadae L.

Its amazing love using it so much, it helps my face stay care and it helps with my oily skin. I recommend it for everyone.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

This eye cream is great, it protects against aging and effects makeup. Besides this brand is 100% recommended dermatologic
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Mesa, AZ

I didn't feel a difference or see one. I used it for 3 weeks and no changes so I'm not sure it's the best thing out there.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.

BEST eye cream on the market. I love it. It isn't pricey and very affordable. I bought it at Walmart and it bother my wyas
Carrie E.
Carrie E.

I had high hopes for this product, but for some reason I experienced a slight burning sensation that was uncomfortable :(
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Fresno, TX

This eye cream is amazing! It moisturizes the delicate area around my eyes, and leaves me looking well-rested in no time!
Leah K.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA

Got this for a family member and they love using it. They said it looks great and it's true. This Is a wonderful product!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.