Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

I've been using it everyday for the past week and so far I'm liking it. It's been doing good but I have to give it a few more weeks
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
San Antonio, TX

The cream was little too oily for my eyes even the next day it looked a little greasy and the smell could have been a little better
Erica C.
Erica C.
Plymouth, MI

Liked this. Does not feel greasy or thick. Has a nice texture without feeling gross around your eyes. A little bit goes a long way.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT

I love this but not very affordable for me. Effective. Very effective. I bought this at target if you are looking for this product
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Raceland, LA

I love this stuff. I put it on at night and it don't bother me when I'm sleeping. It don't burn or itch. I see results in few days
Rubi R.
Rubi R.

This feels amazing!! You can feel it working and you feel so fresh. I love it. This product has great results and feels so smooth.
Daeye C.
Daeye C.

I honestly didn't stick with this too long. Nothing bad, but didn't really see too many results. May have to give it a second chance
Talyn D.
Talyn D.

Love this product. Takes the puffiness away as well as lighting dark circles. I use under my makeup and after the shower at night
Shaleana E.
Shaleana E.
Duncannon, PA

This product made underneath my eyes soft. Its very fast absorbing. Overall i have to say that I like it and would purchase again
Yohana V.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.