Add a Photo

#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love the age defying properties of this under eye cream is soothes and almost tightens the skin to remove the sight of wrinkles or fine lines
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Elizario, TX

Good price for a good amount of product. helps my eyes look younger and less under eye dark circles i don't use it very often but does the job
crystal m.
crystal m.
Port Huron, MI

This product doesn't work as well as I'd like it to.
My skin still looks the same and stays the same and my wrinkles on my face are not gone.
Kristin U.
Kristin U.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product works pretty well. It's a little bottle but a little goes a very long way! Very gentle on the skin and makes you feel refreshed.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I simply did not like this product. It burned my eyes. It was disappointing because I could not come tune to use it. I bought it from Target.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Amelia

It's okay.. not perfect but not horrible either.. it doesn't do everything it says it's suppose to.. it doesn't give an ageless look at all.
Paloma M.
Paloma M.

Me ha gustado bastante este producto se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que necesite un restaurador de estos, deja el párpado muy suave me gusta!
Becky R.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV

This product is really good ..it firms eye area without making them feel like they are stretched! smooth and nice fragrence ................
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dillonvale, OH

It takes away any dark circles I have. And tightens the skin up leaving it fresh and flawless. It is part of my every other day face routine
kayla c.
kayla c.
New Vienna, OH

I honestly couldn't give a review on this i am not sure why is has come up for a selection in my stuff i have never used anything for ageless
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now