Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL
Nov. 2, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN
Es buena, adem├ís de que la presentaci├│n es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria­čĹî
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL
I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC
My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
genesis d.
genesis d.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Su envasado es algo grosero, muy minusculo, por er tan bueno deberiais de proporcionar mas cantidad pero es buena
G F.
G F.
Redmond, WA
I love it very much it had my face soft and with a glow my friends and family loved it so I use it all the time.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.