BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luz L.
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN
Es buena, además de que la presentación es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria👌
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL
I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Hollywood, FL
Smooths out the fine lines and makes your skin soft. I use it in My morning routine before I apply my face primer.
Yeraldine T.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC
My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Glendale, AZ
I used this product on my mom, and she never really used to put on makeup, but she loved it! She looked amazing!!!
genesis d.
genesis d.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Su envasado es algo grosero, muy minusculo, por er tan bueno deberiais de proporcionar mas cantidad pero es buena
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Astoria, NY
Great eye cream. Smells good and feels good on my eyes. Makes them look fresh and helps keep them looking young.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.