Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson

Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT

Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY

Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY

I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS

It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC

I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Li H.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX

Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY

Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Greenville

I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.