BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX
I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville
It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Alida B.
Alida B.
Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA
Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.