BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

grace l.
Phoenix, AZ
It helps a little i am still not 100% convinced but its probably since i just started using it 3 moths ago i don't use it very often but sometimes i do see the difference and the affect it has.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
Nice product. I always put it on at night or in the morning before my makeup. Seems to do ok for my eyes. I just want to make sure the skin around my eyes are moisturized and this does help
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX
It works very well with frequent use, like twice a day. I've seen a visible change in my skin, one that I like very much. I'm very pleased with my results. It's easy to apply and painless.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA
Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA
Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Olivia H.
I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
Love this eye cream one of my favorites and one of my favorite brands it's effective not disappointing yes it's gentle not harsh at all I would buy it again I get mine at target.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA
I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
Courtney C.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love this. Saw results in just a few weeks of using it. It made my under eyes lighter and lighter, let alone made my face feel fresher. I recommend this produce.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA
I love Neutrogena!! The products always make your fresh feel fresh and cleansed right after using thing. You can start to see and feel a difference not longer after you begin using their products!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.