Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC

I have been using this for a little bit more then a year but it works good and feels really good after. i have told my mom to use it and she loves it to.
Eyla M.
Eyla M.

Well I have never used but my aunt has and she said it leaves her eyes very soft and bought it at Walmart, she would recommend it has seen less wrinkles
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI

Definitely works I feel so much younger and the bags are gone now I finally look 35 and not 50 I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer and great value
cheronica l.
cheronica l.

Neutrogena eyecream is a must have. I have trusted all neutrogena products on my face for several years and will continue to use for many years to come.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville , IL

This product worked well for me! I felt like O coild definitely see a difference in the appearance of wrinkles around my eyes after about 2 or 3 weeks.
yvonne m.
yvonne m.
Loveland, CO

Its okay, but not to crazy about it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this one just personally didn't work for me, I felt like it did nothing
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bridgeport, CT

Perfect for any age and is affordable to any market. Makes all my bags go away. I always use this product and recommend it to friends whenever I can!
Julis T.
Julis T.

es excelente y me a gustado yo me lo aplico que mi piel no queda seca por favor se las recomiendo yo por mi si tuviera plata me la compraría otra vez
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Nampa, ID

very light and was not greasy at all. I did like it but do feel it was for older skin than i have. I will defiantly keep it in mind for later in life
Melisa A.
Melisa A.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I personally have not used it but will try it. My aunts have used it and they say it really works well on them and its shows the when you go out too!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now