Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO

This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO

I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Oklahoma city, Ok

Having cancer really takes a toll on your eyes, lack of sleep, treatments. ect, This cream restored my aging, tired looking eyes and I love it.
Christina H.
Christina H.

Doesn't really do much for me. I didn't see a big change or difference when using this product. I did like the way it felt on the face though.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Thibodaux, LA

Great product! I've been using it for about 6 months now and see a great difference. My under eyes r brighter and smoother. Love this product.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

This works good, leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells good, a bit pricey but it met the expectations. I was pleased with this product.
Sam V.
Sam V.
Colima

Since i start using this eye cream i notice some small changes but i love the smell and how it feels, i love to wear this before i go to sleep
libby f.
libby f.

It makes my eyes look more awake and bright and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. i love this product and i would definitely recommend it.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Bad Axe, MI

This works real well for awhile and then it wears off quickly. My eyes are becoming extremely wrinkled and I have not found a replacement yet!
Blanca P.
Blanca P.

This cream leaves your face super soft, definitely recommend if you have some wrinkles under your eyes. It does wonders!! It's really gentle!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now