Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Kimberly m.
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Dalia A.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX
I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Emilia Z.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
This product is Okkk....but I could be better..need serious work done...it helps to keep your from getting dry though
Triniti M.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:55 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Alida B.
Alida B.
Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Martinsville
It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA
Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.