Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Paloma M.
Paloma M.

Me ha gustado bastante este producto se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que necesite un restaurador de estos, deja el párpado muy suave me gusta!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dillonvale, OH

It takes away any dark circles I have. And tightens the skin up leaving it fresh and flawless. It is part of my every other day face routine
kayla c.
kayla c.
New Vienna, OH

I honestly couldn't give a review on this i am not sure why is has come up for a selection in my stuff i have never used anything for ageless
Becky R.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV

This product is really good ..it firms eye area without making them feel like they are stretched! smooth and nice fragrence ................
Muse Coeur C.
Muse Coeur C.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico

I'm 55 years, and I love to use it because it keep the skin around my eyes perfect. The price is right for me, and I'll continue buying it.
Mariangélica M.
Mariangélica M.
caracas

It's awesome. Let you the skin around your eyes so soft and gentle. Even though I'm not sure if really helps to stop the effects of the age
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Madison Heights, VA

Has helped reduce the puffyness as well as the dark bags under my eyes. which with my skin tone is a hard thing to do even using concealer.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Escondido, CA

I didn't see much of a difference after a use of a few weeks . I was hoping it would help with the dryness under my eyes as I wear conceler
gloria g.
gloria g.

Using and buying this prduct was a real deal at a good price. With this antioxidant cream the line of my eye look younger. Nice packaging
Allana H.
Allana H.
Prescott Valley, AZ

Makes my eyes look great live the cream feel. Takes a few days to work and show differents but you can tell wish you guys would give more
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.