BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alida B.
Neutropenia products aways leaves my face feeling clean and light. It never feels heavy when you apply to your face.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
I heard really good things about this product I don't really have wrinkles by my eyes so I don't use a wrinkle cream
Briana M.
Martinsville
It makes you feel refreshed and a great primer for makeup but it doesn't make wrinkles go away, nothing really does.
Amanda S.
Sanger, CA
Not my fave. Greasy texture as well. I applied a small amount and yes it did meet expectations just not the feeling
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This stuff is very gentle around my eye area and does a great job. it has kind of a cooking effect with is amazing
Luz L.
Lafayette, IN
Es buena, además de que la presentación es muy practica,ya que no necesita mucho espacio,creo que si lo compraria👌
Alexa L.
Winter Park, FL
I used the whole thing and didn't see much if a difference. It did moisturize well. But overall I was not pleased.
Jessica C.
This product is kind of expensive. I don't buy it to often but when I do I enjoy it. It gives my eyes a nice glow.
Yeraldine T.
Greensboro, NC
My mom uses this and I guess it's pretty good she likes to use it a lot and she does look different after using it
Olivia W.
Love this brand would recommend to everyone has a great smell and works great. moisturizes skin well. a great buy.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.