Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Christina H.
Christina H.

Doesn't really do much for me. I didn't see a big change or difference when using this product. I did like the way it felt on the face though.
libby f.
libby f.

It makes my eyes look more awake and bright and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. i love this product and i would definitely recommend it.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I simply did not like this product. It burned my eyes. It was disappointing because I could not come tune to use it. I bought it from Target.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Elizario, TX

Good price for a good amount of product. helps my eyes look younger and less under eye dark circles i don't use it very often but does the job
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, NC

To keep wrinkles and dark circles away! With minimal sleep and extra stress, you know I need this! I use this every night! I like my results!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love the age defying properties of this under eye cream is soothes and almost tightens the skin to remove the sight of wrinkles or fine lines
Viktoria Å.
Viktoria Å.

VI love this, IT's so Good, And i would bot bye anything Else then this, I love it. If people have problems with chase, I would recommend this
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK

I like the way it feels easy to apply. I just don't remember to use all the time. If I could only remember to use it it, it would work better
Kristin U.
Kristin U.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product works pretty well. It's a little bottle but a little goes a very long way! Very gentle on the skin and makes you feel refreshed.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Port Huron, MI

This product doesn't work as well as I'd like it to.
My skin still looks the same and stays the same and my wrinkles on my face are not gone.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.