Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Yohana V.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Alton, New Hampshire

I used the entire bottle and saw no results at all I was disappointed but it cousin of just been me. I do love neutrogena though
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ

I like the how it feel on your eye nice and slow after a couple of day I notice my eye area to be more awake it a aweome product
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Zeeland , Mi

I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
lupita a.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD

I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Abhi R.
Abhi R.
Fridley, MN

This eye cream from Neutrogena works decent enough for the price, good value! Although it would be nicer to see faster results!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA

Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Kitty L.
Kitty L.

Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Austin, TX

I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.