BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carrie E.
Carrie E.
I had high hopes for this product, but for some reason I experienced a slight burning sensation that was uncomfortable :(
Leah K.
Leah K.
North Tazewell, VA
Got this for a family member and they love using it. They said it looks great and it's true. This Is a wonderful product!
As I age my eyes are starting to look older. Using this cream as helped with wrinkiles and doesn't make me look as tired
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA
Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV
I love this product, my mom uses it & it Makes her look so much younger. I love the way it makes my face feel so smooth
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
maria a.
maria a.
I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
Ces a.
Ces a.
Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.