Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love the age defying properties of this under eye cream is soothes and almost tightens the skin to remove the sight of wrinkles or fine lines
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I simply did not like this product. It burned my eyes. It was disappointing because I could not come tune to use it. I bought it from Target.
Viktoria Å.
Viktoria Å.

VI love this, IT's so Good, And i would bot bye anything Else then this, I love it. If people have problems with chase, I would recommend this
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK

I like the way it feels easy to apply. I just don't remember to use all the time. If I could only remember to use it it, it would work better
Kristin U.
Kristin U.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product works pretty well. It's a little bottle but a little goes a very long way! Very gentle on the skin and makes you feel refreshed.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, NC

To keep wrinkles and dark circles away! With minimal sleep and extra stress, you know I need this! I use this every night! I like my results!
Becky R.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV

This product is really good ..it firms eye area without making them feel like they are stretched! smooth and nice fragrence ................
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dillonvale, OH

It takes away any dark circles I have. And tightens the skin up leaving it fresh and flawless. It is part of my every other day face routine
Paloma M.
Paloma M.

Me ha gustado bastante este producto se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que necesite un restaurador de estos, deja el párpado muy suave me gusta!
kayla c.
kayla c.
New Vienna, OH

I honestly couldn't give a review on this i am not sure why is has come up for a selection in my stuff i have never used anything for ageless
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.