Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (5)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO

I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Bere G.
Bere G.
Grand Prairie, TX

EL producto fue okay no es el mejor que e probado pero estuvo bien, probablemente lo volveria a comprar y probablemente lo recomendaria

Guisel A.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA

This cream really helped to moisturize my eyes because I tend to get very dry in the middle parts of my face and it does blur out some wrinkles
Janet M.
Janet M.
Oklahoma city, Ok

Having cancer really takes a toll on your eyes, lack of sleep, treatments. ect, This cream restored my aging, tired looking eyes and I love it.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Bad Axe, MI

This works real well for awhile and then it wears off quickly. My eyes are becoming extremely wrinkled and I have not found a replacement yet!
Christina H.
Christina H.

Doesn't really do much for me. I didn't see a big change or difference when using this product. I did like the way it felt on the face though.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, NC

To keep wrinkles and dark circles away! With minimal sleep and extra stress, you know I need this! I use this every night! I like my results!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Elizario, TX

Good price for a good amount of product. helps my eyes look younger and less under eye dark circles i don't use it very often but does the job
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I simply did not like this product. It burned my eyes. It was disappointing because I could not come tune to use it. I bought it from Target.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK

I like the way it feels easy to apply. I just don't remember to use all the time. If I could only remember to use it it, it would work better
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.