Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI

I gave three stars because I don't really know if it works good or not. I used it, but I don't spend much time using it so I can't give you a review of it.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.

Great eye cream ! I have sensitive skin and I leave this on over night and my skin is not irritated at all , Would recommend for any sensitive skin type .
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL

I just loved this cream I saw results fairly quickly. My eyes didn't look so old and tired. They look noticeably younger. My three year old even noticed.
Esmee M.
Esmee M.

Me and my mom use this all the time! I saw good results after awhile, only problem is that my skin gets irritated very easily so I have to back offa bit!
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC

I have been using this for a little bit more then a year but it works good and feels really good after. i have told my mom to use it and she loves it to.
Eyla M.
Eyla M.

Well I have never used but my aunt has and she said it leaves her eyes very soft and bought it at Walmart, she would recommend it has seen less wrinkles
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI

Definitely works I feel so much younger and the bags are gone now I finally look 35 and not 50 I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer and great value
cheronica l.
cheronica l.

Neutrogena eyecream is a must have. I have trusted all neutrogena products on my face for several years and will continue to use for many years to come.
yvonne m.
yvonne m.
Loveland, CO

Its okay, but not to crazy about it. I'm sure there are better ones out there, this one just personally didn't work for me, I felt like it did nothing
Julis T.
Julis T.

es excelente y me a gustado yo me lo aplico que mi piel no queda seca por favor se las recomiendo yo por mi si tuviera plata me la compraría otra vez
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now