BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lisa F.
Middletown, DE
I really enjoyed this. It didn't burn as some eye products do that are too harsh. I noticed change after about 2 months
Ces a.
Thumps up works well good product worth it to buy love it. One of the best product I have tried so far. I am satisfied.
Melanie T.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This didn't work as well as I hoped. My skin became slightly irritated, since I have sensitive skin around my eye area.
maria a.
I like this cream because it makes my eyes feel really good and soft and smooth and it makes it look younger down there
Alexis M.
Lynn, MA
Love it will buy again. Mom loved it as well its a great broduct no disappointments will recommend to any of my aunties
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm sure it does something. It made me feel moisture for a good 3-4 hours. Didn't change the color of my dark circles.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this eye cream. It sits well under the eyes and I can apply makeup over it. It is a little pricey though.
Katrina m.
Hopkinsville, KY
It's very refreshing and it takes away fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes the eyes. Is a great part of a regime.
Emilia Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Eye cream is something I am in need of, my cousin let me use hers for a month and it had worked. I love this product.
Dalia A.
San Antonio, TX
I can't remember the amount I paid for this cream but I know it wasn't worth it because I saw no results what so ever
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.