Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Asia R.
Asia R.
Salem, OR

I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO

This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO

I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Oklahoma city, Ok

Having cancer really takes a toll on your eyes, lack of sleep, treatments. ect, This cream restored my aging, tired looking eyes and I love it.
Guisel A.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA

This cream really helped to moisturize my eyes because I tend to get very dry in the middle parts of my face and it does blur out some wrinkles
libby f.
libby f.

It makes my eyes look more awake and bright and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. i love this product and i would definitely recommend it.
Sam V.
Sam V.
Colima

Since i start using this eye cream i notice some small changes but i love the smell and how it feels, i love to wear this before i go to sleep
Christina H.
Christina H.

Doesn't really do much for me. I didn't see a big change or difference when using this product. I did like the way it felt on the face though.
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Bad Axe, MI

This works real well for awhile and then it wears off quickly. My eyes are becoming extremely wrinkled and I have not found a replacement yet!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
San Elizario, TX

Good price for a good amount of product. helps my eyes look younger and less under eye dark circles i don't use it very often but does the job
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.