BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.
Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY
Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
LaTisha K.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Sab R.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY
I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
Li H.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX
Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Wilmington
I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY
Absolutely love this product definitely great to use after a late night but waking up for an early morning! Very refreshing!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Amazing eye cream. I have creases and wrinkles and sometimes my eyes get puffy but this is a miracle worker! Love love love
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.