Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Fort Benning, GA

My grandma who is 81 sends this to me to remind me that age is all based on how well you take care of your skin and I agree! Moisture is important and this does the job.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Berea, KY

I bought this a few months ago and didn't enjoy the way it felt on my skin. I have very sensitive skin.
Although it irritated my skin, it seemed to work decently well.
It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try iT
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this because i always have bag under my eyes and i wanted something to smooth them out, I didn't like the stickiness of it but other then that, it did its job.
Camila P.
Camila P.

I gave this for my mom hahahah She said its was a miracle, her eyes was with and old appearence and after neutrogena ageless eye cream, her eyes was better and clear.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ

I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
VE-0102273 Pablo Hernandez 11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.