Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (5)
Melisa A.
Melisa A.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I personally have not used it but will try it. My aunts have used it and they say it really works well on them and its shows the when you go out too!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Only recently have I begun to use eye cream, and this has fast become a favorite. Non-greasy and lightweight, it doesn't weigh down my undereye area.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX

Recently purchased. So far so good. Slight difference. Definitely feels great and is hydrating. Need more time using it for a more thorough review.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI

I remember this being expensive for how small of bottle it was and smelled a little weird. Good aisle marketing and thats why i bought the product
Eveana H.
Eveana H.
Hobe Sound, FL

It really helps me feel like I am preventing the look of wrinkles. It's never oily so I use it on my whole face rather than just around the eyes.
Reece C.
Reece C.

The ageless eye cream is good! For I always have dark circles under my eyes from studying so much but with this cream it helps that a little bit!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA

I havwnt bought this product myself before but I've tried my friends in the past . I liked the fresh scent but somehow it made my skin feel oily
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Goodyear, AZ

Way to expensive for this little bottle that doesn't work. Burns eyes to use. And also made my skin very stiff and hard for three days after use
Asia R.
Asia R.
Salem, OR

I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO

This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.