Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
tylee w.
tylee w.

Best product to reduce wrinkles. Have been using for years and have no wrinkles. Love this product and recommendations to all my friends!
Allana H.
Allana H.
Prescott Valley, AZ

Makes my eyes look great live the cream feel. Takes a few days to work and show differents but you can tell wish you guys would give more
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a good product have only tried this once though so i can't give a good review it did make my skin feel nice thought afterwards
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Inman, SC

I love this stuff. If you haven't tried it you need to. Its inexpensive. Please let us know what you think. I have used to many times.
E'Lyn T.
E'Lyn T.
Smyrna, GA

Great product. I used at night and made my eyes feel rejuvenated the next day. Had to buy a full size once I ran out. It's that good!!
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Surprise, AZ

This defenetly starts working after like the 3 rd day pretty fast and feels like its moisturizing the eye and u can't feel it working
brittney a.
brittney a.
Cottonwood, AL

Makes your eyes look fuller and more awake great for the lte nighters with the baggy eyes! i would use this 2x a day for bst results
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI

Great product.  My mom has used this product for many months.  It leaves our skin feeling soft and oil free which is hard to to find!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Plymouth, MI

Liked this. Does not feel greasy or thick. Has a nice texture without feeling gross around your eyes. A little bit goes a long way.
Ena R.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA

I've been using it everyday for the past week and so far I'm liking it. It's been doing good but I have to give it a few more weeks
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.