Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Donna A.
Donna A.
Claremore, OK

I like the way it feels easy to apply. I just don't remember to use all the time. If I could only remember to use it it, it would work better
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA

I simply did not like this product. It burned my eyes. It was disappointing because I could not come tune to use it. I bought it from Target.
Kristin U.
Kristin U.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product works pretty well. It's a little bottle but a little goes a very long way! Very gentle on the skin and makes you feel refreshed.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, NC

To keep wrinkles and dark circles away! With minimal sleep and extra stress, you know I need this! I use this every night! I like my results!
Becky R.
Becky R.
Huntington, WV

This product is really good ..it firms eye area without making them feel like they are stretched! smooth and nice fragrence ................
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dillonvale, OH

It takes away any dark circles I have. And tightens the skin up leaving it fresh and flawless. It is part of my every other day face routine
kayla c.
kayla c.
New Vienna, OH

I honestly couldn't give a review on this i am not sure why is has come up for a selection in my stuff i have never used anything for ageless
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Madison Heights, VA

Has helped reduce the puffyness as well as the dark bags under my eyes. which with my skin tone is a hard thing to do even using concealer.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Escondido, CA

I didn't see much of a difference after a use of a few weeks . I was hoping it would help with the dryness under my eyes as I wear conceler
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Kenosha, WI

My spouse uses this regularly and what I can see, it smooths out the wrinkles (crows' feet) near her eyes. Invisible and simple to apply.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.