Add a Photo

Photos (4)
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME

It leaves a heavy feeling to the skin after applying it, not oily but the moisture applies every thick. It slightly irritated my skin. I have not gotten it again.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.

I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Samira E.
Samira E.

It so rare for me to find a food cream especially for my eyes to rewind the aging and hydrate is so freaking clean my skin and does everything as it said love it
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar land , Tx

This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA

I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.

This product will leave your skin feeling flawless and will give you the face of a fifteen year old my friend showed me this and I have been using it ever since
T L.
T L.
Indianapolis, IN

Good product. It personally helps me, i'd recommend it to a friend! I just wish there was more that came in each tube, even though a little does go a long way.
susana m.
susana m.
buenos aires, argentina

Excelente producto para hidratacion, de la zona de los parpados lo cual es genial para el dia.
usándola antes del maquillaje logras un efecto natural y hermoso
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin after applying the moisturizer. I could feel a difference in my skin after wearing this product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now