BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yohana V.
Yohana V.
Calexico, CA

This is a very good helped me with some spots do not disappear entirely, but gradually I see less and also moisturizes the skin /
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I Definitely see some results already only been using for a week or 2 but I see the dark circles fading and the puffy going doing
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Alton, New Hampshire
I used the entire bottle and saw no results at all I was disappointed but it cousin of just been me. I do love neutrogena though
lenise c.
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ
I like the how it feel on your eye nice and slow after a couple of day I notice my eye area to be more awake it a aweome product
lupita a.
lupita a.
Annapolis, MD
I love this. I like to put it on before applying concealer to stop my make up from creasing- while its helping my under eye area
Sara C.
Sara C.
Red Bluff, CA
Great moisture and leaves skin feeling clean. Love this product. I use this almost every day and I have never been disappointed
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Zeeland, MI
I put this product on before bed. You can really feel the tightening power after you apply it. I would recommend it for anyone.
Erendira Z.
Erendira Z.
Jackson
Works fantastic! I love it. Definitely one of my favs! Has helped with any fine lines I have around my eye area works amazing!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT
Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Kitty L.
Kitty L.
Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.