BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha P.
Waco, TX
This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Tori G.
Carson City, NV
It worked well, but I didn't feel like saw a huge difference after I was done using the jar. My skin was soft and it didn't burn at all on my sensitive skin, but I was expecting to see some better results.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH
Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
Mykala H.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Gloria S.
Atlanta
Neutrogena ageless eye cream is one of my favorites it helps the bags under my eyes and don't look tired and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other products I tried
celina s.
Worcester, MA
Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
ashleen r.
This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
Jessica N.
Traverse City, MI
This was smooth to put on, left a nice texture to my skin without burning or discomfort like some eye creams have in the past. It didn't seem to quite meet the needs for my particular skin, but I do believe it's a product to recommend.
Samira E.
It so rare for me to find a food cream especially for my eyes to rewind the aging and hydrate is so freaking clean my skin and does everything as it said love it
Amber G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this product for almost 45 days. I suffer from puffy and wrinkly under eyes. I did not seem to see many results using this eye cream other than smooth skin. My concealer seemed to go on smooth when I was using this product.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.