Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try iT
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this because i always have bag under my eyes and i wanted something to smooth them out, I didn't like the stickiness of it but other then that, it did its job.
Camila P.
Camila P.

I gave this for my mom hahahah She said its was a miracle, her eyes was with and old appearence and after neutrogena ageless eye cream, her eyes was better and clear.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ

I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Ursula B.
Ursula B.

Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Amy J.
Amy J.

I have used this , but I have not used in awhile because personally I was not seeing results but maybe I did not use long enough . I used for a month and stopped.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO

My mother uses this product more than I do. It's really hard to find a really good wrinkle cream. But everyone is different and this could be the product for you.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now