BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO
My mother uses this product more than I do. It's really hard to find a really good wrinkle cream. But everyone is different and this could be the product for you.
Ursula B.
Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Kayla K.
Reading, PA
Wasn't a bad product not sure if it showed a difference I would probably try a different kind of Neutrogena eye cream but other than that I think that this product is very affordable.
Monica M.
Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Tiffani L.
I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Samantha P.
Waco, TX
This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land, TX
This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
dala y.
Loxley, AL
i'm younger so i cream isn't a must have but i did get a sample of it before and it's effectiveness was brightening my eyes. not really useful for me. i recommend to an older woman.
Rachel M.
Started using this cream a little over a month ago. Although I have applied it religiously, I have not seen any difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I know miracles don't happen over night, so I will continue to use until the tube is gone.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.