Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin after applying the moisturizer. I could feel a difference in my skin after wearing this product.
susana m.
susana m.
buenos aires, argentina

Excelente producto para hidratacion, de la zona de los parpados lo cual es genial para el dia.
usándola antes del maquillaje logras un efecto natural y hermoso
Maybel g.
Maybel g.
Edinburg, TX

These type of eye creams can really help you out on your skin. some are very amazing for your skin, it can keep it clean and fresh. No need of more makeup on.
Kim A.
Kim A.

Hate that it is such a small tube for the product but it works amazing for me. never let myself run out. Found on a YouTube video and haven't let it go since.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ

The eye serum went on smoothly and had a fresh scent.  Unfortunately, due to my sensitive skin, I had a reaction to the cream and had to discontinue using it.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Helps a little. Not the best formula. I tried this stuff a few months back and stopped because I wasn't seeing much results. Not the best out on the market.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, New Mexico

My mother loves this brand and continues to use it. She loves the way that it has made her eyes look. And has brought a good lift to see how she smiles now.
Jen I.
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ

Lo e the ageless restoratives... haven't been using it lonb enough to know if its really workinv but it feels like it is! I will let you know in the future!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

When I used this at night I woke up with soft eyes. The product was easy to use and not oily I would recommend this as a preventative way to stop wrinkles.
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI

I gave three stars because I don't really know if it works good or not. I used it, but I don't spend much time using it so I can't give you a review of it.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.