Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (5)
Kim A.
Kim A.

Hate that it is such a small tube for the product but it works amazing for me. never let myself run out. Found on a YouTube video and haven't let it go since.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elkhart

I love thw way this cream has changed the aged look of my young eyes! I hardly see those eye smile lins any more! I am a terrible squinter but this helps me:)
Maybel g.
Maybel g.
Edinburg, TX

These type of eye creams can really help you out on your skin. some are very amazing for your skin, it can keep it clean and fresh. No need of more makeup on.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ

The eye serum went on smoothly and had a fresh scent.  Unfortunately, due to my sensitive skin, I had a reaction to the cream and had to discontinue using it.
BARBARA R.
BARBARA R.

This product is good overall. It's good if you have dry wrinkled skin it is too oily for me. But it's good to prevent wrinkles and keeps your skin hydrated.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Helps a little. Not the best formula. I tried this stuff a few months back and stopped because I wasn't seeing much results. Not the best out on the market.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Portales, New Mexico

My mother loves this brand and continues to use it. She loves the way that it has made her eyes look. And has brought a good lift to see how she smiles now.
Jen I.
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ

Lo e the ageless restoratives... haven't been using it lonb enough to know if its really workinv but it feels like it is! I will let you know in the future!
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI

I gave three stars because I don't really know if it works good or not. I used it, but I don't spend much time using it so I can't give you a review of it.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

When I used this at night I woke up with soft eyes. The product was easy to use and not oily I would recommend this as a preventative way to stop wrinkles.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.