BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

jennifer b.
Austin, TX
I like this product it personally works great for me!
recommend this give this a try if you want to have great beautiful skin.
Brittany W.
Ballantine, MT
Keeps my eyes from looking so dark and baggy.
Being a SAHM it comes in handy.
One of the few that's decently priced and works.
Kitty L.
Does not work for dark under eye bags. it lifts and firms. I love the easy application tip, makes it so much easier to put on.
Jessica B.
I try to take care of my skin now before I get older so I like the eye cream neutrogena has to offer to keep me looking young.
Pamela B.
Bonnyman, KY
Love this eye cream. it really is some of the best stuff out there and I have tried several kinds. great price, great product.
Olivia W.
Topeka, KS
It brings the shine back, my mom uses this and she says there's a difference. I'm glad that my mom is happy with the product.
Sab R.
Holtsville, NY
I love neutrogena products. Keep my skin clean and radiant! My skin keeps clean and shiny. Removes dry skin and natural oils.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
I like it .. It keeps your face moisturized perfectly no matter what day your having from fun in the sun to hard days labor !
Jasmin G.
Wilmington
I didn't see much of a difference in the appearance of your face when using this product. I would stick to clinique or Olay.
Li H.
Montgomery, TX
Love this product. It helps my eyes look more youthful and revived. I noticed a difference pretty quickly. Value was decent.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.