Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
Ursula B.
Ursula B.

Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.

I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO

My mother uses this product more than I do. It's really hard to find a really good wrinkle cream. But everyone is different and this could be the product for you.
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME

It leaves a heavy feeling to the skin after applying it, not oily but the moisture applies every thick. It slightly irritated my skin. I have not gotten it again.
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land, Tx

This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.

This product will leave your skin feeling flawless and will give you the face of a fifteen year old my friend showed me this and I have been using it ever since
susana m.
susana m.
buenos aires, argentina

Excelente producto para hidratacion, de la zona de los parpados lo cual es genial para el dia.
usándola antes del maquillaje logras un efecto natural y hermoso
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.