Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (5)
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.

I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME

It leaves a heavy feeling to the skin after applying it, not oily but the moisture applies every thick. It slightly irritated my skin. I have not gotten it again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , Ca

I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , Tx

This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.

This product will leave your skin feeling flawless and will give you the face of a fifteen year old my friend showed me this and I have been using it ever since
Landis E.
Landis E.

Neutrogena products are great and this eye cream has truly helped my overall appearance. I saw a difference in my crows feet and dark circles within two weeks.
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin after applying the moisturizer. I could feel a difference in my skin after wearing this product.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH

Amazing the only negative is that it makes some of my high end concleeers slide but I've found the perfect combo to work seemlessly and I enjoy this very much.
cassidy h.
cassidy h.
wilburn, Ar

The nutragena eye cream is so great! I use the eye cream every day! if you have bags under your eyes this is something you definintly need to look into!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.