BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jasmine R.
Cambridge, MA
I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Haylee W.
Jackson, MI
Love this eye cream it keeps me from getting wrinkles and makes me look more alive and awake. Very gentle on the skin as well, no irritation, purchased mine at walmart, and I would buy again.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX
Neutrogena Ageless REstoratives anti_ oxidant eye cream smooths out fine lines. Has a light almost fruty smell and glides on very smoothly. Comes in a tube and is a very affordable eye cream. It was my first time buying it, will definitely re purchase it again.
Samantha S.
Patchogue, NY
I seriously love this eye cream its very soothing and cooling on my skin and under my eyes this is my first time with it and I love it , it did meet my expectations and is very effective in my opinion I love it and I would definitely buy it again !!!!!!!!!!!
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
I have used this product and in my opinion it works really well. It doesn't leave an oily feel behind which is good because I wear contacts. It was a good price for eye cream I thought. I liked it because I could pick it up at my local Walmart. I would definitely buy again.
Danyiah K.
Brunswick, GA
This is a great and effective product. I use it twice a day and it really work. It help dark circles, wrinkls , and it makes your skin look ageless. It meets my expectations and it's not very expensive. I love the product and would recommended anyone to use it
Regan B.
Evans, GA
Very good eye cream for the price! Goes on smooth, doesn't burn or irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes and I have noticed a difference I with it des creasing my fine lines and wrinkles! Picked it up at my local drugstore. Will definitely buy again!
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Eye Cream! It is a bit pricey but so worth it with its results. It exceeded my expectations. Love it! It is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft. It works great and I would recommend it to others!
Tiffani L.
I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Ursula B.
Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.