Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Plymouth

Although it definitely removed my eye bags, I was wary of the reaction that the Neutrogena anti-ox eye cream caused irritation around my eyes. A good product, but harsh for my skin.
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA

I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
Ireana C.
Ireana C.

I use this cream because I am very worried about the lines of expression on my face. I have loved this product since its anti oxidants have greatly improved the wrinkles in my eyes
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and like they bag less. I Get bags under my eyes but this prevents and controls that.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH

Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
Love this eye cream one of my favorites and one of my favorite brands it's effective not disappointing yes it's gentle not harsh at all I would buy it again I get mine at target.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.

is really comforting. during a lot, not annoying to the skin. it works like a charm. is an anti-oxidant eye cream, that fulfills it's function as you expect it. and the so cheap
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA

I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

My mother swears by this product! She has been using it as long as I can remember and tells all of her friends about it. I just recently started using it and so far am in love!
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now