Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Escondido, CA
I didn't see much of a difference after a use of a few weeks . I was hoping it would help with the dryness under my eyes as I wear conceler
gloria g.
gloria g.
Using and buying this prduct was a real deal at a good price. With this antioxidant cream the line of my eye look younger. Nice packaging
Allana H.
Allana H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Jan. 16, 2017, 4:55 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Makes my eyes look great live the cream feel. Takes a few days to work and show differents but you can tell wish you guys would give more
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Kenosha, WI
My spouse uses this regularly and what I can see, it smooths out the wrinkles (crows' feet) near her eyes. Invisible and simple to apply.
tylee w.
tylee w.
Best product to reduce wrinkles. Have been using for years and have no wrinkles. Love this product and recommendations to all my friends!
Bella V.
Bella V.
Pretty pricey and didn't seem to do much better than my other brand which was half the price. Not a bad product but I would not buy again
E'Lyn T.
E'Lyn T.
Smyrna, GA
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Great product. I used at night and made my eyes feel rejuvenated the next day. Had to buy a full size once I ran out. It's that good!!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good product have only tried this once though so i can't give a good review it did make my skin feel nice thought afterwards
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Inman, SC
Nov. 14, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I love this stuff. If you haven't tried it you need to. Its inexpensive. Please let us know what you think. I have used to many times.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Surprise, AZ
This defenetly starts working after like the 3 rd day pretty fast and feels like its moisturizing the eye and u can't feel it working
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.