Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
Ursula B.
Ursula B.

Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO

My mother uses this product more than I do. It's really hard to find a really good wrinkle cream. But everyone is different and this could be the product for you.
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.

I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME

It leaves a heavy feeling to the skin after applying it, not oily but the moisture applies every thick. It slightly irritated my skin. I have not gotten it again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land, Tx

This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.