Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, New Mexico

My mother loves this brand and continues to use it. She loves the way that it has made her eyes look. And has brought a good lift to see how she smiles now.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL

I think its ok but i haven't seen the results i should and its not keeping my face moisture all day i would also like a glow on n my face and to look shinny
Jen I.
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ

Lo e the ageless restoratives... haven't been using it lonb enough to know if its really workinv but it feels like it is! I will let you know in the future!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT

When I used this at night I woke up with soft eyes. The product was easy to use and not oily I would recommend this as a preventative way to stop wrinkles.
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI

I gave three stars because I don't really know if it works good or not. I used it, but I don't spend much time using it so I can't give you a review of it.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.

Great eye cream ! I have sensitive skin and I leave this on over night and my skin is not irritated at all , Would recommend for any sensitive skin type .
Esmee M.
Esmee M.

Me and my mom use this all the time! I saw good results after awhile, only problem is that my skin gets irritated very easily so I have to back offa bit!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL

I just loved this cream I saw results fairly quickly. My eyes didn't look so old and tired. They look noticeably younger. My three year old even noticed.
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC

I have been using this for a little bit more then a year but it works good and feels really good after. i have told my mom to use it and she loves it to.
cheronica l.
cheronica l.

Neutrogena eyecream is a must have. I have trusted all neutrogena products on my face for several years and will continue to use for many years to come.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.