Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (5)
It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try iT
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this because i always have bag under my eyes and i wanted something to smooth them out, I didn't like the stickiness of it but other then that, it did its job.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO

I'm not the one who tried this. It was my aunt. I have no reason to. She said it was pretty cheap. So I think its worth it because I noticed the difference right away
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ

I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY

Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
Ursula B.
Ursula B.

Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.