Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Sue H.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH

Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
Love this eye cream one of my favorites and one of my favorite brands it's effective not disappointing yes it's gentle not harsh at all I would buy it again I get mine at target.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.

is really comforting. during a lot, not annoying to the skin. it works like a charm. is an anti-oxidant eye cream, that fulfills it's function as you expect it. and the so cheap
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sacramento, CA

I started using this about 6 months ago, I used it at night time, because during allergy season, my eyes puff up. This product really helped reduce the puffiness around my eyes
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

My mother swears by this product! She has been using it as long as I can remember and tells all of her friends about it. I just recently started using it and so far am in love!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Atlanta

Neutrogena ageless eye cream is one of my favorites it helps the bags under my eyes and don't look tired and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other products I tried
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Fishers

I did not see any significant change in my eyes by using this product. It did moisturize however caused small white bumps to form on delicate under eye skin. Discontinued use.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Portsmouth, OH

I absolutely love this. Saw results in just a few weeks of using it. It made my under eyes lighter and lighter, let alone made my face feel fresher. I recommend this produce.
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
Nia D.
Nia D.
Sugar Land, TX

I honestly didn't like this, it was very sticky and oily when applied to the face. It also left a residue on the skin that wasn't pleasant. I wild T recommend this product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now