BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Paulina M.
This product definitely does it's job. It works great for sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin this definitely a good product for you. It's also very affordable.
Josephine J.
El Cajon, CA
The Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives has phenomenal coverage and gets rid of my puffy eyes early in the morning. Unless I'm heading out after a sweaty gym session with my personal trainer, I never has to re-apply to keep it looking like it did when I left the house.
Amanda B.
Cherry Valley, AR
I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxident eye cream . I just recently noticed crow's feet and using with product I noticed results in just a few day. It also has a very pleasant smell. I have and will continue to recommend this product to family and friends
Vanessa H.
I'm still currently trying it out but it seems to be working well so far. It's a little pricey in my book but hopefully the results are work it. I believe there are probably some out there that are cheaper and work just fine.
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
My grandma who is 81 sends this to me to remind me that age is all based on how well you take care of your skin and I agree! Moisture is important and this does the job.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID
I used this for a few months during the summer. I noticed a difference in my skin about a week after use. My skin was brighter and seemed healthier. It had more elasticity than before. There were no weird side effects that usually happen when using other eye creams.
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN
Before this, I'd never tried an anti-oxidant eye cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. This didn't leave my eyes feeling like there was a giant film surrounding them. The cream blended in well and left my skin feeling smooth.
Sheila K.
Love this eye cream and have been using it for many years. I love that its gentle, lasts long, easy to apply and it comes in a colorful tube and easy to open box. I'm a repeat user; been using it for years and would recommend anyone to try this works great for me!
Jasmine R.
Cambridge, MA
I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Haylee W.
Jackson, MI
Love this eye cream it keeps me from getting wrinkles and makes me look more alive and awake. Very gentle on the skin as well, no irritation, purchased mine at walmart, and I would buy again.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.