Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Camila C.
Camila C.

i loved this product, I felt that helped a lot in my skin it's grea,
the would buy without hesitation because I was fascinated this product and completely recomentadaria
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
Saint Louis, MO

This product makes me feel young again love how fast you can see the improvement and differences it makes just after about a week of using this product very nice love it
It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try iT
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE

I bought this because i always have bag under my eyes and i wanted something to smooth them out, I didn't like the stickiness of it but other then that, it did its job.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO

I'm not the one who tried this. It was my aunt. I have no reason to. She said it was pretty cheap. So I think its worth it because I noticed the difference right away
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Camila P.
Camila P.

I gave this for my mom hahahah She said its was a miracle, her eyes was with and old appearence and after neutrogena ageless eye cream, her eyes was better and clear.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ

I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.