Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL

I have always struggled with dark baggy eyes and I was hesitant to try anything that claims to be ageless. But this product surprisingly worked for me. Just in a few days my skin was looking tighter! You could really see the antioxidant proprieties taking effect because my under eye circles were much brighter. This product also has SPF which i loved for everyday protection from the sun.
MARISOL V.
MARISOL V.
San Sebastian PR

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, well is not that I look 10 years younger, but keeps the eye area very well, looks fresh, without dark circles and helps a lot to those fine lines are not visible . It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I like a lot, but I would like to try other products and compare.
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Westminster, VT

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives anti-oxidant Eye Cream worked well for me. I am in my early 30's and I have pretty significant crows feet and dark circles under my eyes. This cream really made the skin around my eyes feel much fuller and tighter, eliminating some of the smaller wrinkles. It also helped to lessen the appearance of my dark circles. I was happy with the product.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Madrid

Hi girls! I want to talk cream for the eye area I've been using for a while now and it has worked wonderfully. This is Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-oxidant eye cream, I must confess that I love, it has worked great on my skin of mature age, which also needs extra moisture to prevent wrinkles, it leaves skin feeling fat as it is absorbed quickly. I recommend it fully
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I have dark circles marked something so I like to try different products but this product does not feel that marks difference is maybe too soft for my I not feel it is very effective if you want to get a drastic change I think more moisturizer.
maybe for another type of skin you can do better than me this brand is very good so if they improve the formula probably would try
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA

What I really enjoyed about this product was the way it seemed to just absorb right into my skin. It didn't feel too heavy or thick, it provided the needed moisturizer without me waking up with puffy eyes due to product absorption. I don't know it's my absolute go to yet, I feel like it's perfect for others but I am looking for something that will also brighten.
Keyahna A.
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville

The rapid Dark Circle eye cream it's really good for dark circles around the eyes if you have a little puffiness under your eyes the product is really good for it I will continue to use it it's not going to work automatically on a date but if you use it throughout maybe a week or so you should see Improvement in the bags underneath your eyes
JM W.
JM W.
Wichita, KS

Most eye creams I use burn because my skin is so delicate around my eyes. This product never burns but also has diminished some of the lines underneath my eyes and at the outside corners. (I will NOT get crows feet!) To get optimal results I have to apply enough so the it leaves a sticky freezing to the skin. I advise using it under makeup.
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN

This eye cream, while pricey, was pretty good. It was a little greasy feeling, and the amount was ok. I didn't use it long enough to tell if it really worked or not. It was gentle, but I rubbed my eye a couple hours after applying it and my eye burned a bit. Overall a good product I'd consider buying if my first choice were unavailable.
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD

So i bought this for my mom because she was having a negative look on her appearance because of her wrinkles. so to make her feel better about it i gave her this after i went online shopping. and it really help her wrinkles were leaving day by day and a new found confidence replaced her worries. i will definitely buy this again for her.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now