Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I have dark circles marked something so I like to try different products but this product does not feel that marks difference is maybe too soft for my I not feel it is very effective if you want to get a drastic change I think more moisturizer.
maybe for another type of skin you can do better than me this brand is very good so if they improve the formula probably would try
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

I have dark circles under my eyes, have for years, tried several different products with no results. After using the Neutrogena for a few weeks I really did see an improvement, lightening in the area under my eyes. After using it for 2 months, I am sold. It really has worked well and I will continue using it. You also can't beat Amazon's subscribe and save deal on it!
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA

What I really enjoyed about this product was the way it seemed to just absorb right into my skin. It didn't feel too heavy or thick, it provided the needed moisturizer without me waking up with puffy eyes due to product absorption. I don't know it's my absolute go to yet, I feel like it's perfect for others but I am looking for something that will also brighten.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I bought this cream because my eyes were getting really dry. In just a couple of weeks, I could see that it made a real difference. My eyes felt much more moisturized. I didn't really buy it to prevent wrinkles from old age so I cannot write about that; however, it is a great product to add the much-needed moisture to the sensitive areas around your eyes.
Keyahna A.
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville

The rapid Dark Circle eye cream it's really good for dark circles around the eyes if you have a little puffiness under your eyes the product is really good for it I will continue to use it it's not going to work automatically on a date but if you use it throughout maybe a week or so you should see Improvement in the bags underneath your eyes
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD

So i bought this for my mom because she was having a negative look on her appearance because of her wrinkles. so to make her feel better about it i gave her this after i went online shopping. and it really help her wrinkles were leaving day by day and a new found confidence replaced her worries. i will definitely buy this again for her.
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN

This eye cream, while pricey, was pretty good. It was a little greasy feeling, and the amount was ok. I didn't use it long enough to tell if it really worked or not. It was gentle, but I rubbed my eye a couple hours after applying it and my eye burned a bit. Overall a good product I'd consider buying if my first choice were unavailable.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Jeneen L.
Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN

This is fantabulous. It makes my under eyes look so much younger. It was a complete surprise to me that it actually worked. I have used this over and over again and purchased many times! You can buy this anywhere you shop like Target, Walamrt, and i believe even Ulta. It is a great price and so worth the money.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Laporte, IN

I really liked when I tryed Neutroguna regerist. It made my skin feel really good and hid those close up wrinkles. the product was gentle on my skin. I was a first time user and I did like the [roduct but I have other products that I prefer. If the products I use ever quit making I would use Nuetrogena
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.