Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

I have dark circles under my eyes, have for years, tried several different products with no results. After using the Neutrogena for a few weeks I really did see an improvement, lightening in the area under my eyes. After using it for 2 months, I am sold. It really has worked well and I will continue using it. You also can't beat Amazon's subscribe and save deal on it!
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA

What I really enjoyed about this product was the way it seemed to just absorb right into my skin. It didn't feel too heavy or thick, it provided the needed moisturizer without me waking up with puffy eyes due to product absorption. I don't know it's my absolute go to yet, I feel like it's perfect for others but I am looking for something that will also brighten.
Keyahna A.
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville

The rapid Dark Circle eye cream it's really good for dark circles around the eyes if you have a little puffiness under your eyes the product is really good for it I will continue to use it it's not going to work automatically on a date but if you use it throughout maybe a week or so you should see Improvement in the bags underneath your eyes
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD

So i bought this for my mom because she was having a negative look on her appearance because of her wrinkles. so to make her feel better about it i gave her this after i went online shopping. and it really help her wrinkles were leaving day by day and a new found confidence replaced her worries. i will definitely buy this again for her.
Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN

This eye cream, while pricey, was pretty good. It was a little greasy feeling, and the amount was ok. I didn't use it long enough to tell if it really worked or not. It was gentle, but I rubbed my eye a couple hours after applying it and my eye burned a bit. Overall a good product I'd consider buying if my first choice were unavailable.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

I received this in a pink box. I enjoy it, and use it everyday. I like how it doesn't squeeze out too much, I like how it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, or even like I applied anything to my eye area at all. However I do not know if I will continue based soley on it being a tad pricey for something I am not in terrible need of atm.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Mariant R.
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY

strongly support all the anti-aging and anti-oxidant products. That's why I love the whole stock of neutrogena. I feel that this brand understands my needs. I only suggest that they try not to have such high prices because they really are more than good in daily life. a woman. 1000% recommended. Bye bye under line eyes!
Cyan J.
Cyan J.

Not a huge fan of ageless serums, and any of those products for that matter - I am not a believer in this remedies. I believe in natural eating and healthy living in general. I am giving this product 3 stars because it smells good and does feel refreshing on the skin, but as for actual results, I do not know.
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA

It didn't smell funny. It didn't hurt my skin. It didn't make things worse, but for me -- and I realize, we're all different -- it didn't have any results. I didn't use it for more than a few weeks though, so that might have had something to do with it. My sun spots stayed put and were as dark as ever.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.