BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Norine M.
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
This eye cream, while pricey, was pretty good. It was a little greasy feeling, and the amount was ok. I didn't use it long enough to tell if it really worked or not. It was gentle, but I rubbed my eye a couple hours after applying it and my eye burned a bit. Overall a good product I'd consider buying if my first choice were unavailable.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice product. It is very gentle on the eye lids and leaves them feeling soft and clean. Its a very good price for how much you get and how long it lasts. Its a very nice eye cream and you definitely can see the difference in the bags or wrinkles under your eyes after you have used it for a while.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Pinckney, MI
Start using wrinkle and discoloration creams around the age of 14, because that is when you skin starts losing its elasticity and aging. Once you get to a certain age, there's no going back. I like using this product because the antioxidants make my eyes feel a lot smoothr and help my puffiness.
Neira G.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA
I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Jess O.
Jess O.
I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
Julia R.
Julia R.
This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
Mira Loma, CA
Hi there I was thinking of you to the right to u in a few weeks ago I was just thinking out of the time of the day I am looking forward to seeing the results are in a I'm going with a few months back I have been working on a new job is to have the right direction to get back in town
Anakarina G.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
This really helps my eyes. As a frequent makeup user I need an eye cream that can handle to rejuvenate my eye from all the foundation, concealers, and eyeshadows that I put on and this cream is perfect not only does it refresh and hydrate but it really does restore everyday damage.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.