BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is fantabulous. It makes my under eyes look so much younger. It was a complete surprise to me that it actually worked. I have used this over and over again and purchased many times! You can buy this anywhere you shop like Target, Walamrt, and i believe even Ulta. It is a great price and so worth the money.
Caitlin S.
I bought this cream because my eyes were getting really dry. In just a couple of weeks, I could see that it made a real difference. My eyes felt much more moisturized. I didn't really buy it to prevent wrinkles from old age so I cannot write about that; however, it is a great product to add the much-needed moisture to the sensitive areas around your eyes.
joab c.
ele é muito bom , rccomendo tira minhas orelhs , deixa meus olhos mais vivo, por que acordo cedo para trabalhar e não chego muito cedo , ele me ajuda pq não quero chegar com orelhas acho muito feio e acaba com o rosto deixando ele sem vida, como de uma
Dee G.
Marcus Hook, PA
i am 53 and have crapy under eyes I have yet to find any product that renews that skin i do have to say that it makes my under eye soft but does not remove my wrinkles i was a little disappointed as I am looking for a miracle
Tori G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyecream does the job of eliminating dark under eye circles and crows feet. I am in my 20's and I am obsessed with the thought of keeping my youthful appearance. I invest in this anti-oxidant cream because I have had so much success from using this product and I will continue to use this product.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles under my eyes, have for years, tried several different products with no results. After using the Neutrogena for a few weeks I really did see an improvement, lightening in the area under my eyes. After using it for 2 months, I am sold. It really has worked well and I will continue using it. You also can't beat Amazon's subscribe and save deal on it!
Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
I really liked when I tryed Neutroguna regerist. It made my skin feel really good and hid those close up wrinkles. the product was gentle on my skin. I was a first time user and I did like the [roduct but I have other products that I prefer. If the products I use ever quit making I would use Nuetrogena
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this in a catalog and really wanted to try it thinking it would be amazing.

I was not overly impressed for the cost and how it felt afterwards. Compared to more expensive brands it's fine just not 5 star worthy.

You can find this at target Walmart or your local drug store this is under $20
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSS!!!! This stuff works and is amazing. Overall this brand is amazing period. Their product works and I love how the eye cream make your skin feel tight after you put it on. would definitely recommend this brand and buy from them again. Love Neutrogena!
ruthe g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mto bom mais poderia ser melhor !! Claro que cada tipo de pele é único ! Bem na minha área dos olhos não deu legal !! Mais o que me deixo meia triste é porque não me deu o resultado esperado que tanto desejava !! Mais acho que vai da pele de cada um pode ser que na de outra pessoa dê certo !!
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.