Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Reece C.
Reece C.
Jan. 13, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
The ageless eye cream is good! For I always have dark circles under my eyes from studying so much but with this cream it helps that a little bit!
Eveana H.
Eveana H.
Hobe Sound, FL
It really helps me feel like I am preventing the look of wrinkles. It's never oily so I use it on my whole face rather than just around the eyes.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I havwnt bought this product myself before but I've tried my friends in the past . I liked the fresh scent but somehow it made my skin feel oily
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Goodyear, AZ
Way to expensive for this little bottle that doesn't work. Burns eyes to use. And also made my skin very stiff and hard for three days after use
Asia R.
Asia R.
Salem, OR
I don't know that it does a whole lot, I don't really have many lines so i can say it reverses them but hopefully it will help prevent new ones!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Independence, MO
I'm not seeing a difference. I'm thinking that this is just a moisturizer for under the eye. Wish I could see a difference, will not buy again.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Oklahoma city, Ok
Having cancer really takes a toll on your eyes, lack of sleep, treatments. ect, This cream restored my aging, tired looking eyes and I love it.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Denver, CO
This eye cream helped when I had some bags under my eyes, I would get too much sleep I believe but it gave me hope to have a light for my skin.
Guisel A.
Guisel A.
Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 29, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This cream really helped to moisturize my eyes because I tend to get very dry in the middle parts of my face and it does blur out some wrinkles
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Bad Axe, MI
This works real well for awhile and then it wears off quickly. My eyes are becoming extremely wrinkled and I have not found a replacement yet!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.