Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

I personally do not use I cream although I probably should however my grandma has use this product for a while and she definitely looks amazing for 60 years Old!
jenniffer c.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , Tx

This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.

This product will leave your skin feeling flawless and will give you the face of a fifteen year old my friend showed me this and I have been using it ever since
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin after applying the moisturizer. I could feel a difference in my skin after wearing this product.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH

Amazing the only negative is that it makes some of my high end concleeers slide but I've found the perfect combo to work seemlessly and I enjoy this very much.
Kim A.
Kim A.

Hate that it is such a small tube for the product but it works amazing for me. never let myself run out. Found on a YouTube video and haven't let it go since.
cassidy h.
cassidy h.
wilburn, Ar

The nutragena eye cream is so great! I use the eye cream every day! if you have bags under your eyes this is something you definintly need to look into!
Maybel g.
Maybel g.
Edinburg, TX

These type of eye creams can really help you out on your skin. some are very amazing for your skin, it can keep it clean and fresh. No need of more makeup on.
Andie R.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ

The eye serum went on smoothly and had a fresh scent.  Unfortunately, due to my sensitive skin, I had a reaction to the cream and had to discontinue using it.
Julia R.
Julia R.

Helps a little. Not the best formula. I tried this stuff a few months back and stopped because I wasn't seeing much results. Not the best out on the market.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.