BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
I found that this product makes the circle under your eyes darker their are no pros to this product. It gentle but it make your eyes look like their bruised. i am very disappointed in neutrogena for this.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
Roxann P.
Peoria, AZ
This is the best stuff for your face.I prefer prefer using this befor u go to sleep beacuse when u wake up that pimple you had yestrday will probly be gone.And cleans your skin very good nice and soft.
Rhea B.
Fishers
I did not see any significant change in my eyes by using this product. It did moisturize however caused small white bumps to form on delicate under eye skin. Discontinued use.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL
I believe that the cream does not work very well if I could put 0 stars I would I don't know about what others believe but I feel my eyes burn I normally get a sickening rash. You can buy it at Walmart . These tiny little containers are very small and expensive for its size.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO
Being a mom of two children (both under the age of two) I have hopelessly, sleepless nights, and I always wake up with dark purple bags under my eyes. I would recommend this cream if you want your skin to look refreshed and lifted up. It also helps against wrinkles too.
Megan G.
Kalama, WA
My mother uses this product and one day while at her home I discovered this in her medicine cabinet! Looks expensive lets try it! Smells great! It went on so smooth and my skin felt great! I had to go get my own! just remember a little goes a long way or will get sticky!
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL
I've used a lot of different eye creams to reduce dark circles and prevent aging lines. This eye cream worked okay. It seemed to take a lot of time to show results and it was very oily on my skin.
Shannon E.
I was shopping at walmart and passed by the skin care isle looking for something to help with my under eyes. This product was gentle and effective. I have tried other products that have seemed to help more. But i haven't been using it long so maybe i just need to be patient
Paulina M.
This product definitely does it's job. It works great for sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin this definitely a good product for you. It's also very affordable.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.