Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA

Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Reading, PA

Wasn't a bad product not sure if it showed a difference I would probably try a different kind of Neutrogena eye cream but other than that I think that this product is very affordable.
dala y.
dala y.
Loxley, AL

i'm younger so i cream isn't a must have but i did get a sample of it before and it's effectiveness was brightening my eyes. not really useful for me. i recommend to an older woman.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Franklin, KY

I had this a few months ago! I loved it!! I do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I thought that it would be good to go ahead and start a good facial routine for my eyes and face!!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Tipton, CA

I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Plymouth

Although it definitely removed my eye bags, I was wary of the reaction that the Neutrogena anti-ox eye cream caused irritation around my eyes. A good product, but harsh for my skin.
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA

I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
Ireana C.
Ireana C.

I use this cream because I am very worried about the lines of expression on my face. I have loved this product since its anti oxidants have greatly improved the wrinkles in my eyes
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and like they bag less. I Get bags under my eyes but this prevents and controls that.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now