Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Atlanta

Neutrogena ageless eye cream is one of my favorites it helps the bags under my eyes and don't look tired and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other products I tried
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Fishers

I did not see any significant change in my eyes by using this product. It did moisturize however caused small white bumps to form on delicate under eye skin. Discontinued use.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Portsmouth, OH

I absolutely love this. Saw results in just a few weeks of using it. It made my under eyes lighter and lighter, let alone made my face feel fresher. I recommend this produce.
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
Marceline S.
Marceline S.
Delton, MI

This is my favorite eye cream. I'm younger but I get horrible under eye circles. This is the only product that I buy repetitively and it really seems to be doing the trick.
Nia D.
Nia D.
Sugar Land, TX

I honestly didn't like this, it was very sticky and oily when applied to the face. It also left a residue on the skin that wasn't pleasant. I wild T recommend this product.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

This product definitely does it's job. It works great for sensitive skin. So if you have sensitive skin this definitely a good product for you. It's also very affordable.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Dallas, TX

I love this product I would totally recommend makes my eyes feel fresh this product is always in my to buy list and you can find it at any drug stor that's closest to you
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

Truly makes a difference. With a continued use this product would work for anyone! Everyone needs a pick me up everyone once in a while! Grab a product you now will work.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Sanford, MI

I love this brand because it keeps my eyes looking so fresh like I've always had a nice night of sleep. Packaging is very effective and I think he product works very well
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.