Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
karina L.
karina L.

Completely removes all clean 100% skin and leaves a dazzling glow returning the lost and gives a spectacular care products have a wide variety but of this I love the aroma and freshness that gives me
Tanita B.
Tanita B.
New Rochelle, NY

I generally do not like trying new products because I have sensitive skin. I was impressed by this under eye cream. It wasn't too oily and didn't dry weird on my skin. Would definitely recommend it!
Prisca P.
Prisca P.

A great product that works for every skin tone. and it brightens up my eyes and makes me feel more beutiful and can be affordable to everyone and anyone who is willing to pay for such a great product
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Pomona, CA

Leaves skin looking less wrinkled and takes away fine lines. Helps you accomplish the youthful look everyone wants. This cream was used by myself once a day and in just one use I saw a difference !
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE

I like how a little amount goes a long way and hopefully the wrinkles will decrease soon. I haven't seen a huge improvement with my deep wrinkles and I have been using this product for over a month.
Sedona S.
Sedona S.

I love Neutrogena!! The products always make your fresh feel fresh and cleansed right after using thing. You can start to see and feel a difference not longer after you begin using their products!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

My mother has used this eye cream for a long time now. She passed it on to me & I have to say it's one of the best things ever. I have noticed changes very quickly over time. I recommend this 100%
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA

I love this product it's is very good packaging , I can travel with it it's perfect , it's very gentle to me it feels relaxing, yes it did it was perfect for me , yes I would absolutely ! Love it.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

I've used a lot of different eye creams to reduce dark circles and prevent aging lines. This eye cream worked okay. It seemed to take a lot of time to show results and it was very oily on my skin.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?

Join Now