Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Great eye cream ! I have sensitive skin and I leave this on over night and my skin is not irritated at all , Would recommend for any sensitive skin type .
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL
Nov. 8, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I just loved this cream I saw results fairly quickly. My eyes didn't look so old and tired. They look noticeably younger. My three year old even noticed.
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
Cayce, SC
I have been using this for a little bit more then a year but it works good and feels really good after. i have told my mom to use it and she loves it to.
Esmee M.
Esmee M.
Me and my mom use this all the time! I saw good results after awhile, only problem is that my skin gets irritated very easily so I have to back offa bit!
Eyla M.
Eyla M.
Well I have never used but my aunt has and she said it leaves her eyes very soft and bought it at Walmart, she would recommend it has seen less wrinkles
cheronica l.
cheronica l.
Neutrogena eyecream is a must have. I have trusted all neutrogena products on my face for several years and will continue to use for many years to come.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI
Definitely works I feel so much younger and the bags are gone now I finally look 35 and not 50 I'm definitely going to be a repeat buyer and great value
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Nampa, ID
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
very light and was not greasy at all. I did like it but do feel it was for older skin than i have. I will defiantly keep it in mind for later in life
Melisa A.
Melisa A.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I personally have not used it but will try it. My aunts have used it and they say it really works well on them and its shows the when you go out too!
Annie B.
Annie B.
Two Rivers, WI
I remember this being expensive for how small of bottle it was and smelled a little weird. Good aisle marketing and thats why i bought the product
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.