Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Joe S.
Joe S.
Buffalo, NY

Used the product for 4 months didn't see a major difference would not buy the product again especially at the price it was offered. Bought from target product didn't live up to the expectations
grace l.
grace l.
Phoenix, AZ

It helps a little i am still not 100% convinced but its probably since i just started using it 3 moths ago i don't use it very often but sometimes i do see the difference and the affect it has.
Marcy R.
Marcy R.

I absolutely love this eye cream. Definitely noticed a difference in a week

I will be buying this product again for sure.
Dark spots have started to fade and my puffiness is gone great product
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Jackson, MI

Love this eye cream it keeps me from getting wrinkles and makes me look more alive and awake. Very gentle on the skin as well, no irritation, purchased mine at walmart, and I would buy again.
Essence W.
Essence W.
Newark, NJ

I bought this for my mother a while ago and she says its alright. It helps her a little with her under eye bags and the wrinkles she has but not to a point where she looks a few years younger
Makala B.
Makala B.

This worked great for me. It was a non-oily, soothing cream. It helped to tighten and lift the area surrounding my eyes. My eyes looks brighter, and i no longer have dark bags under my eyes.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK

Nice product. I always put it on at night or in the morning before my makeup. Seems to do ok for my eyes. I just want to make sure the skin around my eyes are moisturized and this does help
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX

It works very well with frequent use, like twice a day. I've seen a visible change in my skin, one that I like very much. I'm very pleased with my results. It's easy to apply and painless.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa

Being a woman in your 30s I creams are very important. I think it works pretty well I don't have a lot of wrinkles under my eyes but it seems to help I hope I don't get any more wrinkles
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA

Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now