Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Franklin, KY

I had this a few months ago! I loved it!! I do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I thought that it would be good to go ahead and start a good facial routine for my eyes and face!!
Susana P.
Susana P.
Tipton, CA

I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA

I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH

Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and like they bag less. I Get bags under my eyes but this prevents and controls that.
Sara L.
Sara L.

Love this, as I am getting older I totally need this eye cream. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed, and it's great and doesn't get all over my pillows. Great product.
Love this eye cream one of my favorites and one of my favorite brands it's effective not disappointing yes it's gentle not harsh at all I would buy it again I get mine at target.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Atlanta

Neutrogena ageless eye cream is one of my favorites it helps the bags under my eyes and don't look tired and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other products I tried
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

My mother swears by this product! She has been using it as long as I can remember and tells all of her friends about it. I just recently started using it and so far am in love!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.