BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sloane S.
Berkley, MI
This cream, oh my goodness! It does wonders for those irritating wrinkles on your under eye. This product is very affordable and for my first time using it, I became quickly obsessed for it went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
This product worked excellent on my under eye circles. I've only used a sample of it and i plan to buy the actual product. I'm happy with it. only thing is that it left a residue even after a few minutes of me trying to rub it in. Finally it dried later. no problem other than that. I highly recommend.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY
Even after rough nights studying, partying, or just binge watching netflex, this product makes my eyes look like I had the BEST nights sleep on Egyptian cotton! The only thing is, the on I bought was a little oily.
LaTonya B.
Newark, NJ
I adore this product. It's really great because it's not only easy to apply but it also yields fast results. I've tried other brands with antioxidants but this is the first that made my skin feel them working. I would recommend this product to any one looking to restore their youthful appearance.
Melissa G.
Eau Claire, WI
A great eye cream is a girl's best friend. Seriously. it's really not too early to start a great skin care regime. Neutrogena is one of my all time favorite brands and it's clear to me why when I use this cream.
Jess O.
I purchased this product because someone that I know loves it. My first thought was that it was a little pricey. Secondly, I opened the cap....and I loved the scent! I used this product for a week and I was loving the outcome but...then I started to breakout from using it and I had to stop.
Neira G.
Mabton, WA
I have always struggled with dark circles and bags under my eyes. Mostly because I'm always on the go and sleep is hardly in my agenda. But when I found this eye cream, I 100% stand behind it. My under eyes changed dramatically and after 3 months of usage, there's no turning back. I love it!
Susana C.
Tipton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
Beth L.
Madison, AL
I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR
I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.