Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ

I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA

My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Audriana C.
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA

Very great product! I highly recommend to everyone! I use it every now and then but I get amazing results and love my product! I promise you won't regret trying it!
Ursula B.
Ursula B.

Probé una muestrita y la compartí con mi mamá y a ambas nos gustó, es ligera y si note mejoría e la zona del ojo. Me gustaría probar la versión de tamaño completo!
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY

Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.

I love this Neutrogena Ageless Restorative Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream! I use this before bed and in the morning my eyes feels so much less puffy than normal. LOVVEEE!
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Augusta, GA

Usually sunscreen has a smell, but this one doesn't have the displeasing smell! It also doesn't make my skin irritated and it works wonderfully! highly recommend!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO

My mother uses this product more than I do. It's really hard to find a really good wrinkle cream. But everyone is different and this could be the product for you.
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME

It leaves a heavy feeling to the skin after applying it, not oily but the moisture applies every thick. It slightly irritated my skin. I have not gotten it again.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.