Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
West Chester, OH
Jan. 8, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Amazing the only negative is that it makes some of my high end concleeers slide but I've found the perfect combo to work seemlessly and I enjoy this very much.
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feel on the skin after applying the moisturizer. I could feel a difference in my skin after wearing this product.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Hate that it is such a small tube for the product but it works amazing for me. never let myself run out. Found on a YouTube video and haven't let it go since.
Maybel g.
Maybel g.
Edinburg, TX
These type of eye creams can really help you out on your skin. some are very amazing for your skin, it can keep it clean and fresh. No need of more makeup on.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
My mother loves this brand and continues to use it. She loves the way that it has made her eyes look. And has brought a good lift to see how she smiles now.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Helps a little. Not the best formula. I tried this stuff a few months back and stopped because I wasn't seeing much results. Not the best out on the market.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I think its ok but i haven't seen the results i should and its not keeping my face moisture all day i would also like a glow on n my face and to look shinny
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
I gave three stars because I don't really know if it works good or not. I used it, but I don't spend much time using it so I can't give you a review of it.
Jen I.
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ
Lo e the ageless restoratives... haven't been using it lonb enough to know if its really workinv but it feels like it is! I will let you know in the future!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Butte, MT
Nov. 22, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
When I used this at night I woke up with soft eyes. The product was easy to use and not oily I would recommend this as a preventative way to stop wrinkles.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.