Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Tanita B.
Tanita B.
New Rochelle, NY

I generally do not like trying new products because I have sensitive skin. I was impressed by this under eye cream. It wasn't too oily and didn't dry weird on my skin. Would definitely recommend it!
Prisca P.
Prisca P.

A great product that works for every skin tone. and it brightens up my eyes and makes me feel more beutiful and can be affordable to everyone and anyone who is willing to pay for such a great product
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Pomona, CA

Leaves skin looking less wrinkled and takes away fine lines. Helps you accomplish the youthful look everyone wants. This cream was used by myself once a day and in just one use I saw a difference !
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE

I like how a little amount goes a long way and hopefully the wrinkles will decrease soon. I haven't seen a huge improvement with my deep wrinkles and I have been using this product for over a month.
Sedona S.
Sedona S.

I love Neutrogena!! The products always make your fresh feel fresh and cleansed right after using thing. You can start to see and feel a difference not longer after you begin using their products!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

My mother has used this eye cream for a long time now. She passed it on to me & I have to say it's one of the best things ever. I have noticed changes very quickly over time. I recommend this 100%
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA

I love this product it's is very good packaging , I can travel with it it's perfect , it's very gentle to me it feels relaxing, yes it did it was perfect for me , yes I would absolutely ! Love it.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

I've used a lot of different eye creams to reduce dark circles and prevent aging lines. This eye cream worked okay. It seemed to take a lot of time to show results and it was very oily on my skin.
Shari 😂.
Shari 😂.
Lexington, SC

Ok not as good as promised in ad . Trying to find a non irritating eye cream as the eyes are very sensitive . Packing was acceptable but product too harsh for my very delicate and sensitive skin.
kristi c.
kristi c.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I use the creams under my eyes to help with the "bag" look, I work night shift so you can def tell that I need something. these products work but give it a few weeks to really notice a difference
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now