Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
grace l.
grace l.
Phoenix, AZ

It helps a little i am still not 100% convinced but its probably since i just started using it 3 moths ago i don't use it very often but sometimes i do see the difference and the affect it has.
Essence W.
Essence W.
Newark, NJ

I bought this for my mother a while ago and she says its alright. It helps her a little with her under eye bags and the wrinkles she has but not to a point where she looks a few years younger
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Jackson, MI

Love this eye cream it keeps me from getting wrinkles and makes me look more alive and awake. Very gentle on the skin as well, no irritation, purchased mine at walmart, and I would buy again.
Makala B.
Makala B.

This worked great for me. It was a non-oily, soothing cream. It helped to tighten and lift the area surrounding my eyes. My eyes looks brighter, and i no longer have dark bags under my eyes.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK

Nice product. I always put it on at night or in the morning before my makeup. Seems to do ok for my eyes. I just want to make sure the skin around my eyes are moisturized and this does help
Magbis C.
Magbis C.

I do not think this is very effective I tried using this product for about a month and I saw absolutely no difference, no change, so I personally won't be purchasing it again or recommend
Nina D.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa

Being a woman in your 30s I creams are very important. I think it works pretty well I don't have a lot of wrinkles under my eyes but it seems to help I hope I don't get any more wrinkles
Margi D.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA

Got it for my mother & she loves it. Little expensive but worth every penny. Bought it from Target & cant wait to get more for my mom as she always say its extremely gentle on her eves.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA

Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Darla B.
Darla B.
Tiona, PA

This is the best anti-oxidant eye cream I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this product . You will love this within one week of use. Good price, and gentle on your skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.