BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA
This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
dala y.
Loxley, AL
i'm younger so i cream isn't a must have but i did get a sample of it before and it's effectiveness was brightening my eyes. not really useful for me. i recommend to an older woman.
Brittany V.
Stanhope, NJ
I use this cream daily! I love it. I have had dark circles under my eyes for years and have tried countless different products with no results. After using this product for a few weeks I really did see an improvement! I am sold on this product.
jenniffer c.
Sugar Land , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really helped me with my dark circles. If you wear this on your daily night skin care regimen, IT WILL WORK. Ive bought 3 tubes of this product!
Rachel M.
Started using this cream a little over a month ago. Although I have applied it religiously, I have not seen any difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I know miracles don't happen over night, so I will continue to use until the tube is gone.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX
This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA
This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
ashleen r.
This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
celina s.
Worcester, MA
Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
Jessica N.
Traverse City, MI
This was smooth to put on, left a nice texture to my skin without burning or discomfort like some eye creams have in the past. It didn't seem to quite meet the needs for my particular skin, but I do believe it's a product to recommend.
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.