Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#22 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (5)
Tami R.
Tami R.

The product wasn't greasy but made my skin feel quite silky. I noticed a difference in the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. It gave me a smooth and dewy look which was surprising.
Aryn E.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD

I really like the consistency and feel of this eye cream. It's not as sticky as some I have used in the past it goes on nicely and helps with my under eye bags without irritating my skin!
Magbis C.
Magbis C.

I do not think this is very effective I tried using this product for about a month and I saw absolutely no difference, no change, so I personally won't be purchasing it again or recommend
Margi D.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA

Got it for my mother & she loves it. Little expensive but worth every penny. Bought it from Target & cant wait to get more for my mom as she always say its extremely gentle on her eves.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA

Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I originally got this for my mom but she didn't like the consistency. It's very tacky and oily, takes a long time to dry. I used daily for a month with no results. Wouldn't buy again.
Darla B.
Darla B.
Tiona, PA

This is the best anti-oxidant eye cream I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this product . You will love this within one week of use. Good price, and gentle on your skin.
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA

I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
Susana P.
Susana P.
Tipton, CA

I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Franklin, Ky

I had this a few months ago! I loved it!! I do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I thought that it would be good to go ahead and start a good facial routine for my eyes and face!!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.