Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Jalice Z.
Jalice Z.
Yonkers, NY

I'm pretty young so I barely used eye cream however my mom has this so someone's I do put it on and the cream smells pretty nice and and smooths and makes my skin soft around my eyes since I have dry skin
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

This product is too stick and think for my taste. It seems to be too much for my sensitive skin. However, I have friends who have loved the product! I would give it a go and see how it does with your skin
Aransha C.
Aransha C.

me gusto mucho, pero creo que eso era para mi madre, haci que se lo regale, a ella le fue super bien aplicandolo en sus ojos, no le causo muchas molestias como otras que ha usado, haci qu recomendadisimo
McKenzie I.
McKenzie I.
Washington

It's never to early to start fighting the effects of aging. Wanting to keep my early 20s skin, I use Neutrogena's Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. I'm freezing time with this awesome product.
Roxann P.
Roxann P.
Peoria, AZ

This is the best stuff for your face.I prefer prefer using this befor u go to sleep beacuse when u wake up that pimple you had yestrday will probly be gone.And cleans your skin very good nice and soft.
i love how this eye cream actually helped my eyes look better. it didn't make them look the best but it certainly helped alot more than other products i have used to try hep with the way my eyes look.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA

This product is good but it has so little in the bottle it runs out so quickly. It does work though. It went higher then my expectations. It is very nicely packaged. I would recommend to other people.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Alhambra, CA

Antioxdants are great for fighting free radicals. It's only .5 ounces, but a little goes a long way! I find this product to be one of the better drug store creams to for the eyes. Highly recommend it!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
karina L.
karina L.

Completely removes all clean 100% skin and leaves a dazzling glow returning the lost and gives a spectacular care products have a wide variety but of this I love the aroma and freshness that gives me
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now