Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Sue H.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH

Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA

I love neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and like they bag less. I Get bags under my eyes but this prevents and controls that.
Sara L.
Sara L.

Love this, as I am getting older I totally need this eye cream. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed, and it's great and doesn't get all over my pillows. Great product.
Love this eye cream one of my favorites and one of my favorite brands it's effective not disappointing yes it's gentle not harsh at all I would buy it again I get mine at target.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

My mother swears by this product! She has been using it as long as I can remember and tells all of her friends about it. I just recently started using it and so far am in love!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Atlanta

Neutrogena ageless eye cream is one of my favorites it helps the bags under my eyes and don't look tired and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some of the other products I tried
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Fishers

I did not see any significant change in my eyes by using this product. It did moisturize however caused small white bumps to form on delicate under eye skin. Discontinued use.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Portsmouth, OH

I absolutely love this. Saw results in just a few weeks of using it. It made my under eyes lighter and lighter, let alone made my face feel fresher. I recommend this produce.
celina s.
celina s.
Worcester, MA

Was easy to use skin around my eyes looked and felt healthier the difference was felt after the first time i used this product would definitely recommend to others to try it
Nia D.
Nia D.
Sugar Land, TX

I honestly didn't like this, it was very sticky and oily when applied to the face. It also left a residue on the skin that wasn't pleasant. I wild T recommend this product.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.