Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
shanna K.
shanna K.
Sullivan, IN

It's so rare for me to find a restorative cream that doesn't make me wonder if it's working. But this one is amazing. It goes on smooth and I was seeing results pretty soon after. Definitely recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

Even after rough nights studying, partying, or just binge watching netflex, this product makes my eyes look like I had the BEST nights sleep on Egyptian cotton! The only thing is, the on I bought was a little oily.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.

My mom uses this one, and i've seen changes during all this time, i've also noticed changes un her facial Skin. I havent used this product but I have seen changes un other people, so I tjink this is a good product
Qűeen J.
Qűeen J.

I bought this product for my mother this product for my mother & in less than a week , the wrinkles started to disappear. She was satisfied of the results and I am glad I didn't waste my money. THIS PRODUCT WORKS.
Angeles E.
Angeles E.
Kettleman City, CA

This under eye cream works really well and it does what it says, totally effective! I have used this repeatedly and i will continue to use it. It has very nice packaging! No need for improvement! I recommend this
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

I Strongly suggest this product! Can't beat it for the price and neutrogena ageless restoratives anti oxidant eye cream really makes a difference and has a strong effect! Like I said can't beat it for the price!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Eau Claire, WI

A great eye cream is a girl's best friend. Seriously. it's really not too early to start a great skin care regime. Neutrogena is one of my all time favorite brands and it's clear to me why when I use this cream.
Maia B.
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI

I Bought this and didn't think I would love it as much as I do. Yes it met all my expectations . very much . I got this at meijer . good packaging ,fine with me. 100% effective. I wouldn't complain ever about it
Alina S.
Alina S.
Singapore

Ok in love with this product. It is so moisturiIng on The Eye. I gave one to my mom and she loves it as well so I think u will like it as well. The formula itself is a bit on the thicker side but not too thick
Kelsi T.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA

After using this product as directed for almost a month, too much dismay, I found no noticeable results of improvement. I used in hopes of restoring my 'tired eyes' into not so tired, yet they remained tired.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.