Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Magbis C.
Magbis C.

I do not think this is very effective I tried using this product for about a month and I saw absolutely no difference, no change, so I personally won't be purchasing it again or recommend
Margi D.
Margi D.
Ashburn, VA

Got it for my mother & she loves it. Little expensive but worth every penny. Bought it from Target & cant wait to get more for my mom as she always say its extremely gentle on her eves.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA

Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Darla B.
Darla B.
Tiona, PA

This is the best anti-oxidant eye cream I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this product . You will love this within one week of use. Good price, and gentle on your skin.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Tipton, CA

I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA

I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Franklin, Ky

I had this a few months ago! I loved it!! I do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I thought that it would be good to go ahead and start a good facial routine for my eyes and face!!
dala y.
dala y.
Loxley, AL

i'm younger so i cream isn't a must have but i did get a sample of it before and it's effectiveness was brightening my eyes. not really useful for me. i recommend to an older woman.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.

I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
Daniele L.
Daniele L.

Once you're all wiped and ready to go, you put some of that on your face and there is a very noticeable and immediate improvement in your appearance. Hard to explain but only works
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.