Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (5)
Miranda G.
Miranda G.

I actually saw this on a YouTube video and fell in love with it ever since. I wear it at night and under my concealer during the day because it stays moisturizing my under eye area throughout the day.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
Prisca P.
Prisca P.

A great product that works for every skin tone. and it brightens up my eyes and makes me feel more beutiful and can be affordable to everyone and anyone who is willing to pay for such a great product
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.

Although this cream took a while, I did see some significant improvements in the dark circles around my eyes after about 2 months of use. Not sure if I would recommend or buy again due to the price.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Columbus

I didn't notice much of a difference with this cream. The fact that you got so little and it didn't go far, for the price didn't seem worth it to me. Smell was fine and didn't leave any sensitivity.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE

I like how a little amount goes a long way and hopefully the wrinkles will decrease soon. I haven't seen a huge improvement with my deep wrinkles and I have been using this product for over a month.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Pomona, CA

Leaves skin looking less wrinkled and takes away fine lines. Helps you accomplish the youthful look everyone wants. This cream was used by myself once a day and in just one use I saw a difference !
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

My mother has used this eye cream for a long time now. She passed it on to me & I have to say it's one of the best things ever. I have noticed changes very quickly over time. I recommend this 100%
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA

I love this product it's is very good packaging , I can travel with it it's perfect , it's very gentle to me it feels relaxing, yes it did it was perfect for me , yes I would absolutely ! Love it.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

I've used a lot of different eye creams to reduce dark circles and prevent aging lines. This eye cream worked okay. It seemed to take a lot of time to show results and it was very oily on my skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.