Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Dallas, TX
I love this product I would totally recommend makes my eyes feel fresh this product is always in my to buy list and you can find it at any drug stor that's closest to you
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Sanford, MI
I love this brand because it keeps my eyes looking so fresh like I've always had a nice night of sleep. Packaging is very effective and I think he product works very well
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Truly makes a difference. With a continued use this product would work for anyone! Everyone needs a pick me up everyone once in a while! Grab a product you now will work.
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
Saint Louis, MO
This product makes me feel young again love how fast you can see the improvement and differences it makes just after about a week of using this product very nice love it
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Fort Benning, GA
My grandma who is 81 sends this to me to remind me that age is all based on how well you take care of your skin and I agree! Moisture is important and this does the job.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this because i always have bag under my eyes and i wanted something to smooth them out, I didn't like the stickiness of it but other then that, it did its job.
Oct. 31, 2016, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try iT
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
My mother uses the Neutrogena ageless restoratives anti-oxidant eye cream and she absolutely loves it. It reduces the eye wrinkly dramatically. I highly recommend it!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Carlstadt, NJ
I saw quick improvements in the dark circles under my eyes after using this product. My eyes are extremely sensitive but did not get irritated by using this product.
Asia N.
Asia N.
Boston, MA
My mom purchased this product for me. I'm not sure why because I'm pretty young but i tested it out. Not sure if it did anything drastic. But i loved the way it felt.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.