Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Angel M.
Angel M.
Oglethorpe

I can say it for myself and many others who use this absolutely fabulous and amazing product, it really and truly does show massive results! My skin looked so new after only one short week! I definitely recommend this product !
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN

Before this, I'd never tried an anti-oxidant eye cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. This didn't leave my eyes feeling like there was a giant film surrounding them. The cream blended in well and left my skin feeling smooth.
Alex C.
Alex C.
South Orange, NJ

This was easy to use and put on as part of my daily routine. The only thing I had an issue with sometimes was the fact that my skin is very oily and it didn't lessen the oiliness, it made it worse. But overall, great product!!
Dee G.
Dee G.
Marcus Hook, PA

i am 53 and have crapy under eyes I have yet to find any product that renews that skin i do have to say that it makes my under eye soft but does not remove my wrinkles i was a little disappointed as I am looking for a miracle
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL

Although my dark circles became a little less obvious, I couldn't tell any change in the appearance of the puffy bags underneath my eyes. And the dark circles certainly didn't go away. I probably won't buy this product again.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I'm still currently trying it out but it seems to be working well so far. It's a little pricey in my book but hopefully the results are work it. I believe there are probably some out there that are cheaper and work just fine.
Carla O.
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK

it's a good product ..I use it every morning right after my morning shower.
It doesn't irritate my skin either. I also use it in the tops of my hands, then skin there is just as delicate as the skin under and around my eyes.
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY

Pretty useless, baseless claims, didn't seem to make any difference to me. I'd prefer to try a different product and see how it works because this one didn't do much for me. Also it was expensive in comparison to competitors
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des Moines, ia

I love the tingling sensation that comes when you put this eye cream around your eyes! It's expensive but I can see a small difference even after a single use, which is important to me. I would definitely purchase it again.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT

I was very satisfied with this eye cream. It was lightweight and not cakey like some eye creams could be yet still very effective. I noticed a tightening of the bags under my eyes after only 2 months of using this product.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.