Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Land O Lakes, FL

Great product and makes my eyes seem less puffy after using regularly. Easy to use and feels great. Thought this would affect my sensitive skin but I have yet to have a problem using it on a regular basis.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Carson City, NV

It worked well, but I didn't feel like saw a huge difference after I was done using the jar. My skin was soft and it didn't burn at all on my sensitive skin, but I was expecting to see some better results.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

This product is too stick and think for my taste. It seems to be too much for my sensitive skin. However, I have friends who have loved the product! I would give it a go and see how it does with your skin
Jalice Z.
Jalice Z.
Yonkers, NY

I'm pretty young so I barely used eye cream however my mom has this so someone's I do put it on and the cream smells pretty nice and and smooths and makes my skin soft around my eyes since I have dry skin
Rashawn C.
Rashawn C.
seffner, fl

I found that this product makes the circle under your eyes darker their are no pros to this product. It gentle but it make your eyes look like their bruised. i am very disappointed in neutrogena for this.
McKenzie I.
McKenzie I.
Washington

It's never to early to start fighting the effects of aging. Wanting to keep my early 20s skin, I use Neutrogena's Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. I'm freezing time with this awesome product.
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX

This is so good I feel like it makes my eyes less puffy and I use this before applying primer on my eyelids to do makeup and I think the packaging is so cute and I've used this plentbof times to recomsng
Roxann P.
Roxann P.
Peoria, AZ

This is the best stuff for your face.I prefer prefer using this befor u go to sleep beacuse when u wake up that pimple you had yestrday will probly be gone.And cleans your skin very good nice and soft.
Shaunice A.
Shaunice A.

My mother is the one who uses it but she tells me that it works pretty well for her needs. Brings some brightness and elasticity to her dark under eyes for a suitable (but not amazing) amount of time.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA

This product is good but it has so little in the bottle it runs out so quickly. It does work though. It went higher then my expectations. It is very nicely packaged. I would recommend to other people.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.