Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

I've used a lot of different eye creams to reduce dark circles and prevent aging lines. This eye cream worked okay. It seemed to take a lot of time to show results and it was very oily on my skin.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA

I love this product it's is very good packaging , I can travel with it it's perfect , it's very gentle to me it feels relaxing, yes it did it was perfect for me , yes I would absolutely ! Love it.
Shari ­čśé.
Shari ­čśé.
Lexington, SC

Ok not as good as promised in ad . Trying to find a non irritating eye cream as the eyes are very sensitive . Packing was acceptable but product too harsh for my very delicate and sensitive skin.
kristi c.
kristi c.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I use the creams under my eyes to help with the "bag" look, I work night shift so you can def tell that I need something. these products work but give it a few weeks to really notice a difference
Mary S.
Mary S.
Wappingers Falls, NY

L love Neutogena products you get a lot of bang for your money again i shop a Walmart for these products because it is between one to two dollars less than Target, drug stores even grocery store
grace l.
grace l.
Phoenix, AZ

It helps a little i am still not 100% convinced but its probably since i just started using it 3 moths ago i don't use it very often but sometimes i do see the difference and the affect it has.
Haylee W.
Haylee W.
Jackson, MI

Love this eye cream it keeps me from getting wrinkles and makes me look more alive and awake. Very gentle on the skin as well, no irritation, purchased mine at walmart, and I would buy again.
Essence W.
Essence W.
Newark, NJ

I bought this for my mother a while ago and she says its alright. It helps her a little with her under eye bags and the wrinkles she has but not to a point where she looks a few years younger
Makala B.
Makala B.

This worked great for me. It was a non-oily, soothing cream. It helped to tighten and lift the area surrounding my eyes. My eyes looks brighter, and i no longer have dark bags under my eyes.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK

Nice product. I always put it on at night or in the morning before my makeup. Seems to do ok for my eyes. I just want to make sure the skin around my eyes are moisturized and this does help
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.