Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#28 in Eye Creams & Treatments
Photos (4)
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Misty E.
Misty E.

I did not care for the Neutrogena ageless eye cream. While I usually love the brand I am wondering if my eyes were too sensitive for this particular cream. My eyes were stinging even though I was careful when applyking it.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

Received a small sample from walmart or target box can't remember, can't really give a detailed review as it was a very small sample, cant say if really does a good job. The scent is nice, although my eyes started to burn
joanna C.
joanna C.
Columbus, OH

This is my favorite eye cream I do not use any other eye cream but this one! It reduces puffiness and wrinkles in a matter of a few days! I just love love love this Neutrogena Ageless restoratives anti oxidant eye cream.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA

I have tried this eye cream before from my mom and i actually liked it. Kept my under eye nice and soft. I really did not notice a difference in my eye but maybe it was the length i used it which was like only two weeks.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Coraopolis, PA

Products work decently but they are expensive for the size. Takes a long time to see results. The product absorbs quickly and isn't oily. May recommend to others as I realize every product and persons skin are different.
Riane V.
Riane V.

I have used this night cream for about 5 months now. I feel like the product really helps keep my under eye from looking dry when I apply makeup. It help smooth out some wrinkles so I don't get cracks in my foundation.
Mai-lan V.
Mai-lan V.

Affordable, effective, best for ageing skin on the under eye, bought it from the on line shop, it would have been better if its on bigger size but not pricey, very gentle on the skin, keeps my under eyes looking fresh.
shanna K.
shanna K.
Sullivan, IN

It's so rare for me to find a restorative cream that doesn't make me wonder if it's working. But this one is amazing. It goes on smooth and I was seeing results pretty soon after. Definitely recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

Even after rough nights studying, partying, or just binge watching netflex, this product makes my eyes look like I had the BEST nights sleep on Egyptian cotton! The only thing is, the on I bought was a little oily.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now