Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Colorado Springs, CO

I used this product for almost 45 days. I suffer from puffy and wrinkly under eyes. I did not seem to see many results using this eye cream other than smooth skin. My concealer seemed to go on smooth when I was using this product.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca

I found that this product does exactly what it suggests that it will. this product is very affordable and it is very gentle on your skin. if you have sensitive skin this product is perfect for you. I found it to be very effective.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
FPO

My mother age 44 uses this product and leaves her skin beautiful and youthful looking also has restored parts of her face where she was getting wrinkles. This is her skin now she also uses the other L'Oreal eye and wrinkle serums
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Boston, MA

I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Tyne & Wear, North East

This eye cream lasts a long time and is so rich and creamy. I have been using this product day and night and fine my skin is nice and soft. There are plenty of eye creams out there but this is one I would be happy to keep using.
Alexis f.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX

I personally didn't have a good experience with this product due to my skin ! it's so hard to find products that don't break me out it irritate my skin. But for someone who's skin isn't like mine I'm sure it will work wonders :)
Angel M.
Angel M.
Oglethorpe

I can say it for myself and many others who use this absolutely fabulous and amazing product, it really and truly does show massive results! My skin looked so new after only one short week! I definitely recommend this product !
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Minneapolis, MN

Before this, I'd never tried an anti-oxidant eye cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. This didn't leave my eyes feeling like there was a giant film surrounding them. The cream blended in well and left my skin feeling smooth.
Alex C.
Alex C.
South Orange, NJ

This was easy to use and put on as part of my daily routine. The only thing I had an issue with sometimes was the fact that my skin is very oily and it didn't lessen the oiliness, it made it worse. But overall, great product!!
Dee G.
Dee G.
Marcus Hook, PA

i am 53 and have crapy under eyes I have yet to find any product that renews that skin i do have to say that it makes my under eye soft but does not remove my wrinkles i was a little disappointed as I am looking for a miracle
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.