BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joleen H.
Springfield, OH
I have better eye creams that cost 1/3 the price of this.. and my other stuff does a much better job. It was too harsh for my skin tone it burt. Too pricey for the amount of products you get. No it clearly failed to met my recommendation.. no I will not be recommending this
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
I love this cream its amazing it works very very well and i love the smell witch is great and i did get a little in my eye witch it didn't hurt at all. I bought it at walmart. It was a good value and price was okay for how much u get.
Kristy D.
Westminster, VT
Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives anti-oxidant Eye Cream worked well for me. I am in my early 30's and I have pretty significant crows feet and dark circles under my eyes. This cream really made the skin around my eyes feel much fuller and tighter, eliminating some of the smaller wrinkles. It also helped to lessen the appearance of my dark circles. I was happy with the product.
Katie H.
Brightens my eyes so much. Can take a dull sleepless face and transform it to a beauty queen. Product is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. The packaging is sophisticated and mature. Easy dispense applicator and seamless application every single time.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Pretty useless, baseless claims, didn't seem to make any difference to me. I'd prefer to try a different product and see how it works because this one didn't do much for me. Also it was expensive in comparison to competitors
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
I love the tingling sensation that comes when you put this eye cream around your eyes! It's expensive but I can see a small difference even after a single use, which is important to me. I would definitely purchase it again.
Savanna S.
Greeley, CO
I love using this cream as part of my night-time routine so I wake up with eyes that look refreshed. I struggle with under-eye bags and dark veins and have noticed this eye cream drastically helps reduce puffiness and makes me look more awake every morning.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Received a small sample from walmart or target box can't remember, can't really give a detailed review as it was a very small sample, cant say if really does a good job. The scent is nice, although my eyes started to burn
Shelby R.
Williamsport, PA
I love this product I use it about 3 times a week I am always afraid creams will dry my face out but this one hasn't. I have oily skin but when it cold my face dries out really fast. I have never had an issue with this and I'm so happy with the product! I am definitely going to buy over and over again!!
Caitlyn A.
I use this cream upon the eye area of myself and clients and every time i ask my clients about it feels they would swear by it and so do i, my eyes don't feel as heavy and i can see a big change in them. I will continue to use this product on myself and clients
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.