Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Rashawn C.
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL

I found that this product makes the circle under your eyes darker their are no pros to this product. It gentle but it make your eyes look like their bruised. i am very disappointed in neutrogena for this.
McKenzie I.
McKenzie I.
Washington

It's never to early to start fighting the effects of aging. Wanting to keep my early 20s skin, I use Neutrogena's Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. I'm freezing time with this awesome product.
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX

This is so good I feel like it makes my eyes less puffy and I use this before applying primer on my eyelids to do makeup and I think the packaging is so cute and I've used this plentbof times to recomsng
Roxann P.
Roxann P.
Peoria, AZ

This is the best stuff for your face.I prefer prefer using this befor u go to sleep beacuse when u wake up that pimple you had yestrday will probly be gone.And cleans your skin very good nice and soft.
Shaunice A.
Shaunice A.

My mother is the one who uses it but she tells me that it works pretty well for her needs. Brings some brightness and elasticity to her dark under eyes for a suitable (but not amazing) amount of time.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA

This product is good but it has so little in the bottle it runs out so quickly. It does work though. It went higher then my expectations. It is very nicely packaged. I would recommend to other people.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN

Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
Prisca P.
Prisca P.

A great product that works for every skin tone. and it brightens up my eyes and makes me feel more beutiful and can be affordable to everyone and anyone who is willing to pay for such a great product
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Pomona, CA

Leaves skin looking less wrinkled and takes away fine lines. Helps you accomplish the youthful look everyone wants. This cream was used by myself once a day and in just one use I saw a difference !
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE

I like how a little amount goes a long way and hopefully the wrinkles will decrease soon. I haven't seen a huge improvement with my deep wrinkles and I have been using this product for over a month.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.