Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Makala B.
Makala B.
Nov. 6, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This worked great for me. It was a non-oily, soothing cream. It helped to tighten and lift the area surrounding my eyes. My eyes looks brighter, and i no longer have dark bags under my eyes.
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
Nice product. I always put it on at night or in the morning before my makeup. Seems to do ok for my eyes. I just want to make sure the skin around my eyes are moisturized and this does help
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ashland, VA
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
Great for people with sensitive skin. Is not greasy and does not leave an oily residue on your skin. Very gentle formula, exceeded my expectations. I purchased the item from Walgreens.
Darla B.
Darla B.
Tiona, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This is the best anti-oxidant eye cream I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this product . You will love this within one week of use. Good price, and gentle on your skin.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Franklin, Ky
I had this a few months ago! I loved it!! I do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I thought that it would be good to go ahead and start a good facial routine for my eyes and face!!
maria c.
maria c.
El Centro, CA
I just used it when going out it makes ur eyes a rt ound free wrinkle but the only thing that I don't like is that is very small and I personally finish it fast but well recommended
dala y.
dala y.
Loxley, AL
Dec. 6, 2016, 7:50 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
i'm younger so i cream isn't a must have but i did get a sample of it before and it's effectiveness was brightening my eyes. not really useful for me. i recommend to an older woman.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Tipton, CA
I used it with my foundation mixed the too together and applied it on my face before school when i didn't use serum.i really don't know if it really works i only applied three times.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I like this product pretty well, it was not quite what I expected. But I liked it well enough, it had eye catching attractive packaging and it was my first time using this product.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Grove City, OH
Helps quite a bit on under eye shadows, breakouts and wrinkles/saggy skin. One sleepless night and under my eyes are dark for a week, this stuff actually helps tone it down a bit.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.