Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Riane V.
Riane V.

I have used this night cream for about 5 months now. I feel like the product really helps keep my under eye from looking dry when I apply makeup. It help smooth out some wrinkles so I don't get cracks in my foundation.
shanna K.
shanna K.
Sullivan, IN

It's so rare for me to find a restorative cream that doesn't make me wonder if it's working. But this one is amazing. It goes on smooth and I was seeing results pretty soon after. Definitely recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

Even after rough nights studying, partying, or just binge watching netflex, this product makes my eyes look like I had the BEST nights sleep on Egyptian cotton! The only thing is, the on I bought was a little oily.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

I Strongly suggest this product! Can't beat it for the price and neutrogena ageless restoratives anti oxidant eye cream really makes a difference and has a strong effect! Like I said can't beat it for the price!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Eau Claire, WI

A great eye cream is a girl's best friend. Seriously. it's really not too early to start a great skin care regime. Neutrogena is one of my all time favorite brands and it's clear to me why when I use this cream.
Maia B.
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI

I Bought this and didn't think I would love it as much as I do. Yes it met all my expectations . very much . I got this at meijer . good packaging ,fine with me. 100% effective. I wouldn't complain ever about it
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

Really hydrates your face & brightens your eyes Erases those pesky bags under my eyes It's very light & a good alternative to going higher priced department store - I'm a model/actor so it really works for me
Add S.
Add S.

This thing is an actual age rewinder! It actually works really well! It is so gentle on sensitive skin! My skin is very sensitive and it only left me with an ageless look! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -mom
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Land O Lakes, FL

Great product and makes my eyes seem less puffy after using regularly. Easy to use and feels great. Thought this would affect my sensitive skin but I have yet to have a problem using it on a regular basis.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Carson City, NV

It worked well, but I didn't feel like saw a huge difference after I was done using the jar. My skin was soft and it didn't burn at all on my sensitive skin, but I was expecting to see some better results.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.