BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
I barely write a review but this one is highly recommended. I have used two other expensive night cream thinking that it would do good on my skin. But I was mortified after using it, I had red spots all over my face.And to think my face is not sensitive. So I tried this product from Neutrogena since the cleanser that I'm using from them is doing me good. And now w/ this moisturizer..wow! The result is amazing even after just using it a week and-a-half! My skin looks brighter every morning, no exaggeration. Now I'm looking forward to buying the rest of the product line!
Justine A.
This is a great little eye cream. I had a coupon for Neutrogena so I decided to try this. It worked really well and seemed to help the eye area. It was gentle around the eyes and not harsh at all. I recommend this. It is a great inexpensive eye cream.
Nicole C.
layton, UT
In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Christine D.
Easy to put on, the packaging is nice I just wish that there was a larger package. I use it twice a week and it's very useful and I enjoy applying it to my face.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA
This product was a life saver. It didn't feel too thick on my skin yet I felt like I had been refreshed while also feeling free. It was very gentle. I will say it was also a decent amount but for what it's worth I don't think it's bad. In the beginning of using it, it felt a little harsh but over time it got better. I would definitely buy it again but I hope they put more product into it.
Robyn H.
Flint, MI
This product makes me feel so refreshed to have on after a shower makes my skin so smooth and it s arts being affective after about a week or two I would say. For a lotion in its self I feel like it does an amazing job plus amazing moisterizing. I have recommended this to others.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
This really helps my eyes. As a frequent makeup user I need an eye cream that can handle to rejuvenate my eye from all the foundation, concealers, and eyeshadows that I put on and this cream is perfect not only does it refresh and hydrate but it really does restore everyday damage.
Marta M.
edgewood, MD
I have dry, crinkly under eyes and this eye cream nixes those issues like a pro. I find a bunch of eye creams to either not moisturize enough, or leave a gross slimy film. This cream is easily absorbed and it smooths instantly. I love drugstore eye creams especially this one.
Angela C.
Levelland
The eye cream is to die for...I first used it and it did what it needed to do. It comes in a very nice small package. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out and fixes the problem. I was a first time use when I bought this but now recommend this produce to my friends and family
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.