Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Giovanna J.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR

I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
ashleen r.
ashleen r.

This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Carrollton, TX

It is really good. I live in Texas, we get a lot of sun and I'm 51.this works beautifully to keep the crows feet at bay. Very gentle, you only need a tiny bit and last a long time. The price is fantastic compared the the department stores.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Traverse City, MI

This was smooth to put on, left a nice texture to my skin without burning or discomfort like some eye creams have in the past. It didn't seem to quite meet the needs for my particular skin, but I do believe it's a product to recommend.
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Covington, LA

I love this cream its amazing it works very very well and i love the smell witch is great and i did get a little in my eye witch it didn't hurt at all. I bought it at walmart. It was a good value and price was okay for how much u get.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
East Rutherford, NJ

Neutrogena is always a hit or miss for my very sensitive skin. Sometimes their products are way too harsh. A friend of mind convinced me to try this product. I thought it did a pretty good job but I'll probably still with my Olay.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Colorado Springs, CO

I used this product for almost 45 days. I suffer from puffy and wrinkly under eyes. I did not seem to see many results using this eye cream other than smooth skin. My concealer seemed to go on smooth when I was using this product.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Corona, Ca

I found that this product does exactly what it suggests that it will. this product is very affordable and it is very gentle on your skin. if you have sensitive skin this product is perfect for you. I found it to be very effective.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
FPO

My mother age 44 uses this product and leaves her skin beautiful and youthful looking also has restored parts of her face where she was getting wrinkles. This is her skin now she also uses the other L'Oreal eye and wrinkle serums
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Boston, MA

I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now