Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
FPO

My mother age 44 uses this product and leaves her skin beautiful and youthful looking also has restored parts of her face where she was getting wrinkles. This is her skin now she also uses the other L'Oreal eye and wrinkle serums
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Boston, MA

I loved this eye cream! Definitely reduced the fine lines I've always had underneath my eyes and I wish I had more of it. Got it as a sample with some makeup I received as a present for Christmas. Will absolutely purchase again.
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Tyne & Wear, North East

This eye cream lasts a long time and is so rich and creamy. I have been using this product day and night and fine my skin is nice and soft. There are plenty of eye creams out there but this is one I would be happy to keep using.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Oglethorpe

I can say it for myself and many others who use this absolutely fabulous and amazing product, it really and truly does show massive results! My skin looked so new after only one short week! I definitely recommend this product !
Alexis f.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX

I personally didn't have a good experience with this product due to my skin ! it's so hard to find products that don't break me out it irritate my skin. But for someone who's skin isn't like mine I'm sure it will work wonders :)
Alex C.
Alex C.
South Orange, NJ

This was easy to use and put on as part of my daily routine. The only thing I had an issue with sometimes was the fact that my skin is very oily and it didn't lessen the oiliness, it made it worse. But overall, great product!!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

I'm still currently trying it out but it seems to be working well so far. It's a little pricey in my book but hopefully the results are work it. I believe there are probably some out there that are cheaper and work just fine.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Trenton, FL

Although my dark circles became a little less obvious, I couldn't tell any change in the appearance of the puffy bags underneath my eyes. And the dark circles certainly didn't go away. I probably won't buy this product again.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia

I love the tingling sensation that comes when you put this eye cream around your eyes! It's expensive but I can see a small difference even after a single use, which is important to me. I would definitely purchase it again.
Misty E.
Misty E.

I did not care for the Neutrogena ageless eye cream. While I usually love the brand I am wondering if my eyes were too sensitive for this particular cream. My eyes were stinging even though I was careful when applyking it.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.