BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
The rapid Dark Circle eye cream it's really good for dark circles around the eyes if you have a little puffiness under your eyes the product is really good for it I will continue to use it it's not going to work automatically on a date but if you use it throughout maybe a week or so you should see Improvement in the bags underneath your eyes
Cecilia B.
Burlington, MA
I bought this for me and I find it to do excellent job at what it's supposed to do its really gentle to put on , I've used it a few times It makes me look younger I bought it at Walgreens in Boston , it's pricey but it's worth it in my opinion I wouldn't improve it in my opinion
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Shhh don't tell my dad would kill me lol but I bought this for him and well he loves it and uses it daily it's the only one so far he tried that he likes he a man who always worries about his appearance and skin and this is one product he swears by that he loves and works !!!!
Marissa C.
Irvine , CA
While I have not yet tried it, my mother's reviews of it are enough for me to know it works really well. After complaining about the price at first, she now has no problem paying it because it has helped her with her eye-bags a ton! She tells everyone she knows to use it !
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
My mom uses this and she loves it. Ive always heard neutrogena is a good brand and always try and stick to their products. This product is a little spendy but it is worth it. Repeat user and will purchase again. Love all Neutrogena products and will always stick to them.
Sydney C.
It's hard to say if this is working as I'm still young and don't have many wrinkles yet, I'm just trying to prevent them so I guess time will tell. However, I do like the way this product feels and will continue to use it. I would recommend this product to someone, like me, who can't afford expensive competitors products
Julia R.
This was a good moisturizer for my eyes. I have really dry skin in winter especially near my eyes because of my eye makeup. But I use this before putting on any eye makeup, and this makes my eye shadow to be applied smoothly. I will buy this again. However, the price is a bit expensive.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
Love the roller ball applicator. Easy to apply all around the eye. First impression upon application of product is that it had a cooling effect which I liked. Noticed a decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of first application. Did not sting or make my eyes water which is my biggest problem with eye products.

Leaves skin around eye moisturized but NOT oily. Still works well to decrease puffiness. Have noticed slight decrease in dark circles and upper lid seems to have a more lifted appearance.

Ive gone through so many tubes of this because I love it so much!

Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Really hydrates your face & brightens your eyes Erases those pesky bags under my eyes It's very light & a good alternative to going higher priced department store - I'm a model/actor so it really works for me
Laya B.
Very nice. Good for travel. It worked for me, but didn't in a way. I guess it is because the cream is on the heavier side, however, it does work. Nice packaging and you can get it at Walmart. Affordable. I would recommend this to another peer because it does work.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.