Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

It a good product,
the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Fortaleza

I didn't see much difference in the eye cream I used from Neutrogena. Very gentle and didn't like the smell much. It's good but I would probably not buy it again because it is not what I expected. Disappointed. I would not recommend to other people.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Started using this cream a little over a month ago. Although I have applied it religiously, I have not seen any difference in the fine lines under my eyes. I know miracles don't happen over night, so I will continue to use until the tube is gone.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX

This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL

I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Stanhope, NJ

I use this cream daily! I love it. I have had dark circles under my eyes for years and have tried countless different products with no results. After using this product for a few weeks I really did see an improvement! I am sold on this product.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA

This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Queens Village, NY

I've actually heard great things about this product . I went and purchased it from Walgreens and I used it for about a month and a half before I realized that there wasn't really much of a difference. It could be a lil thicker in consistency.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Middletown, PA

This eye cream feels really good on, it glides on smoothly and smells great. It helps fight fine lines, so for us early 30 year olds it's a perfect match. Doesn't burn if it accidentally gets in your eye, as I always seem to do. A must try.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now