Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (5)
Jalice Z.
Jalice Z.
Yonkers, NY
I'm pretty young so I barely used eye cream however my mom has this so someone's I do put it on and the cream smells pretty nice and and smooths and makes my skin soft around my eyes since I have dry skin
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn
This product is too stick and think for my taste. It seems to be too much for my sensitive skin. However, I have friends who have loved the product! I would give it a go and see how it does with your skin
Rashawn C.
Rashawn C.
seffner, fl
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
I found that this product makes the circle under your eyes darker their are no pros to this product. It gentle but it make your eyes look like their bruised. i am very disappointed in neutrogena for this.
McKenzie I.
McKenzie I.
Washington
It's never to early to start fighting the effects of aging. Wanting to keep my early 20s skin, I use Neutrogena's Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye cream. I'm freezing time with this awesome product.
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Eye Cream 5 fl oz
This is so good I feel like it makes my eyes less puffy and I use this before applying primer on my eyelids to do makeup and I think the packaging is so cute and I've used this plentbof times to recomsng
Roxann P.
Roxann P.
Peoria, AZ
This is the best stuff for your face.I prefer prefer using this befor u go to sleep beacuse when u wake up that pimple you had yestrday will probly be gone.And cleans your skin very good nice and soft.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
This product is good but it has so little in the bottle it runs out so quickly. It does work though. It went higher then my expectations. It is very nicely packaged. I would recommend to other people.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
Neutrogena ageless restoratives is an amazing product, great value not too pricey, very effective, I think it's a great product to have its gentle and it's feels nice, I would buy it again and again.
Prisca P.
Prisca P.
A great product that works for every skin tone. and it brightens up my eyes and makes me feel more beutiful and can be affordable to everyone and anyone who is willing to pay for such a great product
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Pomona, CA
Leaves skin looking less wrinkled and takes away fine lines. Helps you accomplish the youthful look everyone wants. This cream was used by myself once a day and in just one use I saw a difference !
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.