Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Keeps my skin looking nice and fresh all the time! Totally made my skin look more glowing ! Packaging was quite normal and okay defiantly met my expectations for a product like that! Maybe a longer glow would've been great
Misty E.
Misty E.

I did not care for the Neutrogena ageless eye cream. While I usually love the brand I am wondering if my eyes were too sensitive for this particular cream. My eyes were stinging even though I was careful when applyking it.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT

I was very satisfied with this eye cream. It was lightweight and not cakey like some eye creams could be yet still very effective. I noticed a tightening of the bags under my eyes after only 2 months of using this product.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

Received a small sample from walmart or target box can't remember, can't really give a detailed review as it was a very small sample, cant say if really does a good job. The scent is nice, although my eyes started to burn
joanna C.
joanna C.
Columbus, OH

This is my favorite eye cream I do not use any other eye cream but this one! It reduces puffiness and wrinkles in a matter of a few days! I just love love love this Neutrogena Ageless restoratives anti oxidant eye cream.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA

I have tried this eye cream before from my mom and i actually liked it. Kept my under eye nice and soft. I really did not notice a difference in my eye but maybe it was the length i used it which was like only two weeks.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Coraopolis, PA

Products work decently but they are expensive for the size. Takes a long time to see results. The product absorbs quickly and isn't oily. May recommend to others as I realize every product and persons skin are different.
Riane V.
Riane V.

I have used this night cream for about 5 months now. I feel like the product really helps keep my under eye from looking dry when I apply makeup. It help smooth out some wrinkles so I don't get cracks in my foundation.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY

Even after rough nights studying, partying, or just binge watching netflex, this product makes my eyes look like I had the BEST nights sleep on Egyptian cotton! The only thing is, the on I bought was a little oily.
shanna K.
shanna K.
Sullivan, IN

It's so rare for me to find a restorative cream that doesn't make me wonder if it's working. But this one is amazing. It goes on smooth and I was seeing results pretty soon after. Definitely recommend this product.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.