Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT

In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Irma R.
Irma R.
puerto rico

great and afordable pharmacy brand. rich and creamy it wont let you down. it can be used under your concealer and it wont crack. leaves your skin felling young and moisturized. i have been using it for a while and i see the difference in my skin.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL

I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX

This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA

This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Queens Village, NY

I've actually heard great things about this product . I went and purchased it from Walgreens and I used it for about a month and a half before I realized that there wasn't really much of a difference. It could be a lil thicker in consistency.
Giovanna J.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR

I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
ashleen r.
ashleen r.

This product hasn't done anything for me at all. All this did was made my eyes sting real bad. I couldn't sleep; my eyes wouldn't stop tearing unless I washed it off. I used exactly as directed, which states to dab it around your eye area.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Carrollton, TX

It is really good. I live in Texas, we get a lot of sun and I'm 51.this works beautifully to keep the crows feet at bay. Very gentle, you only need a tiny bit and last a long time. The price is fantastic compared the the department stores.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.