Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Monica M.
Monica M.

Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Justine A.
Justine A.

This is a great little eye cream. I had a coupon for Neutrogena so I decided to try this. It worked really well and seemed to help the eye area. It was gentle around the eyes and not harsh at all. I recommend this. It is a great inexpensive eye cream.
Corazon G.
Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA

This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
Justin K.
Justin K.

It was ok for the price that I paid- it seemed a little expensive didn't really notice a difference. The packaging was nice- bought it at a local retail store. It did what it said it would do but I wasn't overly impressed by it. Wouldn't buy it again
Paola V.
Paola V.
MIAMI, FL

It a good product, the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

It a good product,
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Fortaleza

I didn't see much difference in the eye cream I used from Neutrogena. Very gentle and didn't like the smell much. It's good but I would probably not buy it again because it is not what I expected. Disappointed. I would not recommend to other people.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.