BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

latavia N.
New Orleans, LA
I like this product because my eye lids get drier than the rest of my face. Not a whole lot but it can get irritating so this just keeps my eyes moisturized and healthy looking
Samantha W.
Tega Cay, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a major difference when using the eye cream. While I enjoyed the texture and smell, but did not see a visible difference while using it for a period of time.
Marissa W.
I feel this product helps. I put it on every night as part of my night time routine and I feel it helped diminish my dark circles and fine lines that were showing up.
Patrizia B.
I'm new to needing anti aging products now that I have a baby and to combate the over tired look these products help. This is nice and not grease cream. It is also a size travel size so you never have to leave it home.
Esmeralda H.
Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always struggled with dark baggy eyes and I was hesitant to try anything that claims to be ageless. But this product surprisingly worked for me. Just in a few days my skin was looking tighter! You could really see the antioxidant proprieties taking effect because my under eye circles were much brighter. This product also has SPF which i loved for everyday protection from the sun.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I really love this stuff. It's not greasy or heavy, and one-two pumps is perfect for my morning routine after I wash and tone my skin. I let the toner half-to-almost dry and then rub this in. I find it to be so great that I use it all over my face, including under my eyes, and don't need an extra eye cream for the morning (although I do use one at night.) Neutrogena is tried and true--I prefer this over Clarins and Clinique, both of which I don't mind paying extra for if a certain product is truly awesome. But this is so nice and I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try it!
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Can't get enough of this product. Although I can't find this in any store. Will defiantly be buying again! It helps with hide the circles under my eyes. love this!
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, well is not that I look 10 years younger, but keeps the eye area very well, looks fresh, without dark circles and helps a lot to those fine lines are not visible . It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I like a lot, but I would like to try other products and compare.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have dark circles marked something so I like to try different products but this product does not feel that marks difference is maybe too soft for my I not feel it is very effective if you want to get a drastic change I think more moisturizer.
maybe for another type of skin you can do better than me this brand is very good so if they improve the formula probably would try
Does this work?
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.