Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#163 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Regan B.
Regan B.
Evans, GA

Very good eye cream for the price! Goes on smooth, doesn't burn or irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes and I have noticed a difference I with it des creasing my fine lines and wrinkles! Picked it up at my local drugstore. Will definitely buy again!
Shawnice A.
Shawnice A.

great product very good with lifting those fine lines on the cornes of your eyes and good at taking the darkness from under your eyes, i would recommend this product to everyone i know , thats how great it is, i buy it all the time and give some as gifts
Sloane S.
Sloane S.

This cream, oh my goodness! It does wonders for those irritating wrinkles on your under eye. This product is very affordable and for my first time using it, I became quickly obsessed for it went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this to everyone!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY

I love the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Eye Cream! It is a bit pricey but so worth it with its results. It exceeded my expectations. Love it! It is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling soft. It works great and I would recommend it to others!
Alejandro T.
Alejandro T.

i really love neutrogena because they really know how to take care of my skin this is my first time and im beyond happy , its really gentle and i cant think of anything more effective than the agekess restiratuves and it doesnt have room for improvement
Talisa B.
Talisa B.

Really hydrates your face & brightens your eyes Erases those pesky bags under my eyes It's very light & a good alternative to going higher priced department store. First time user, but really works. Yes I would buy it again. Great Product for your eyes.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Chile

Lamentablemente no he podido ver todavia resultados, no ha cumplido aun con mis expectativas pero espero que asi sea. Es primera vez que compro el producto y lo utilizo, pero siento que todos los productos Neutrogena no son muy buenos para mi piel seca.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX

Eliminate your wrinkles and revert your skin back to the baby soft smoothness that everyone desires. This product is a fast working, easy to apply solution for anyone and everyone that's looking to feel and appear younger. Buy it in a bigger container!
John B.
John B.
Des Moines, IA

This eye cream was the best eyes cream ever it took the puffeness and redness and wrinkles from my eyes I love this product and would and will recommend this to all and everyone of my friends and family because it really works and is an amazing product
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really love the feel of this light weight cream. I did notice a small reduction of my eye puffiness but nothing drastic. Over all this cream was a good fit for me and I will definitely purchase this again and recommend this to the friends and family.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Brandon, SD

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Heather B.