Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Monica M.
Monica M.

Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY

Love neutrogena, this product is a great deal once will not make your skin dry. If you have a normal - dry skin than this product is what you are looking for. Helps your skin breath and you will fell like a baby skin. Has a really good price as well.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

It a good product,
Paola V.
Paola V.

It a good product, the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Justin K.
Justin K.

It was ok for the price that I paid- it seemed a little expensive didn't really notice a difference. The packaging was nice- bought it at a local retail store. It did what it said it would do but I wasn't overly impressed by it. Wouldn't buy it again
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Fortaleza

I didn't see much difference in the eye cream I used from Neutrogena. Very gentle and didn't like the smell much. It's good but I would probably not buy it again because it is not what I expected. Disappointed. I would not recommend to other people.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Irma R.
Irma R.
puerto rico

great and afordable pharmacy brand. rich and creamy it wont let you down. it can be used under your concealer and it wont crack. leaves your skin felling young and moisturized. i have been using it for a while and i see the difference in my skin.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT

In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.