Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Chile

Lamentablemente no he podido ver todavia resultados, no ha cumplido aun con mis expectativas pero espero que asi sea. Es primera vez que compro el producto y lo utilizo, pero siento que todos los productos Neutrogena no son muy buenos para mi piel seca.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Buda, TX

Eliminate your wrinkles and revert your skin back to the baby soft smoothness that everyone desires. This product is a fast working, easy to apply solution for anyone and everyone that's looking to feel and appear younger. Buy it in a bigger container!
John B.
John B.
Hartford, IA

This eye cream was the best eyes cream ever it took the puffeness and redness and wrinkles from my eyes I love this product and would and will recommend this to all and everyone of my friends and family because it really works and is an amazing product
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really love the feel of this light weight cream. I did notice a small reduction of my eye puffiness but nothing drastic. Over all this cream was a good fit for me and I will definitely purchase this again and recommend this to the friends and family.
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL

My mom gave me this eye cream when I ran out of my old one that I was using, I didn't think I needed an ageless cream,but this one gave great results.I like the lightweight formula and the scent, It depuffs the eye area and brightens at the same time.
Monica M.
Monica M.

Love this stuff. lasts a very long time. the price is kind of expensive overall it is definitely a very good value. it has a simple packaging that makes it eaiser to recognize. it definitely meet my expectations and i would highly recommend to others.
Justine A.
Justine A.

This is a great little eye cream. I had a coupon for Neutrogena so I decided to try this. It worked really well and seemed to help the eye area. It was gentle around the eyes and not harsh at all. I recommend this. It is a great inexpensive eye cream.
Corazon G.
Corazon G.
Los Angeles, CA

This helped my wrinkles diminish little by little, the resutls were not the quickest but it worked. I bought it at target. This was my first time using it, It was kind of pricey. I recommend people buying it. I would buy again because it is worth it.
Justin K.
Justin K.

It was ok for the price that I paid- it seemed a little expensive didn't really notice a difference. The packaging was nice- bought it at a local retail store. It did what it said it would do but I wasn't overly impressed by it. Wouldn't buy it again
Paola V.
Paola V.
MIAMI, FL

It a good product, the high cost of some formulas for investment in technology and research, which involved biologists, chemists and matemáticos.Estas formulas give way to other more economical cosmetic lines,I recommend it a thousand times very good
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now