Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (5)
Shanna R.
Shanna R.

This eye cream helps to reduce the bags and wrinkles around the eyes. I purchased it at Walmart and it was pretty reasonable. This was my first time trying it and I would buy it again. It helped me to look younger and I would recommend it to others
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning.I haven't purchased this but i have used my moms, I lose the puffiness and feel healthy after i wake up the next morning. :):)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Really great product. I love the way it makes my skin feel and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. It was effective and gentle for all skin types. I would recommend for someone who has sensitive skin. It was a good value for the price.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Layton, UT

In my opinion this product is awesome! i actually truly saw a difference! way less noticeable dark circles and bags under the eye! Very nice genuine packaging. It was a first time use and i fell in love! Only improvement would be a bigger bottle!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Waco, TX

This eye cream was very refreshing! It didn't have a bad smell either. It was lightweight and I saw results pretty quickly! A little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very standoutish but It's a great size for the price. I would buy it again.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL

I used this brand and another. You apply at night before bed right under your eye. It definitely prevents the puffy look from waking up in the mornings. I feel like it does clear some of the wrinkles up and makes you look a little more hydrated.
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
Springfield, MA

This cream feels great under your eyes, and as it is made specifically for under eyes, it isndifferent than your average facial cream. This specifically targets the little chicken skin under my eyes and has drastically reduced their prominence
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Queens Village, NY

I've actually heard great things about this product . I went and purchased it from Walgreens and I used it for about a month and a half before I realized that there wasn't really much of a difference. It could be a lil thicker in consistency.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Dearborn Heights

My mother tried out this product and was satisfied, but could have been happier. She bought it at the local walgreen. It was gentle on her skin, which is the reason it did not meet her expectations. She would not recommend it to others
Giovanna J.
Giovanna J.
Springdale, AR

I love using this cream at night before I go to bed. I have noticed a huge difference in my eye area. My under eye circles are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes have drastically disappeared. It's such a gentle product for sensitive skin.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.