BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I really love this stuff. It's not greasy or heavy, and one-two pumps is perfect for my morning routine after I wash and tone my skin. I let the toner half-to-almost dry and then rub this in. I find it to be so great that I use it all over my face, including under my eyes, and don't need an extra eye cream for the morning (although I do use one at night.) Neutrogena is tried and true--I prefer this over Clarins and Clinique, both of which I don't mind paying extra for if a certain product is truly awesome. But this is so nice and I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try it!
Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY
I barely write a review but this one is highly recommended. I have used two other expensive night cream thinking that it would do good on my skin. But I was mortified after using it, I had red spots all over my face.And to think my face is not sensitive. So I tried this product from Neutrogena since the cleanser that I'm using from them is doing me good. And now w/ this moisturizer..wow! The result is amazing even after just using it a week and-a-half! My skin looks brighter every morning, no exaggeration. Now I'm looking forward to buying the rest of the product line!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
My mom and i use this it is a great product and we love it so much. we have only used it once but they no longer have it in my area it is very effective and not at all disappointing. it is very gental on our skin and i have really sensitive skin. if they had it in my area i would buy it more often but unfortunately they no longer sell them where i live and we have not been able to find this product almost as if it has dissapered
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I have always struggled with dark baggy eyes and I was hesitant to try anything that claims to be ageless. But this product surprisingly worked for me. Just in a few days my skin was looking tighter! You could really see the antioxidant proprieties taking effect because my under eye circles were much brighter. This product also has SPF which i loved for everyday protection from the sun.
marisol v.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, well is not that I look 10 years younger, but keeps the eye area very well, looks fresh, without dark circles and helps a lot to those fine lines are not visible . It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I like a lot, but I would like to try other products and compare.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV

I have dark circles marked something so I like to try different products but this product does not feel that marks difference is maybe too soft for my I not feel it is very effective if you want to get a drastic change I think more moisturizer.
maybe for another type of skin you can do better than me this brand is very good so if they improve the formula probably would try
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA
What I really enjoyed about this product was the way it seemed to just absorb right into my skin. It didn't feel too heavy or thick, it provided the needed moisturizer without me waking up with puffy eyes due to product absorption. I don't know it's my absolute go to yet, I feel like it's perfect for others but I am looking for something that will also brighten.
Keyahna A.
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
The rapid Dark Circle eye cream it's really good for dark circles around the eyes if you have a little puffiness under your eyes the product is really good for it I will continue to use it it's not going to work automatically on a date but if you use it throughout maybe a week or so you should see Improvement in the bags underneath your eyes
Jelist C.
Jelist C.
Rosedale, MD
So i bought this for my mom because she was having a negative look on her appearance because of her wrinkles. so to make her feel better about it i gave her this after i went online shopping. and it really help her wrinkles were leaving day by day and a new found confidence replaced her worries. i will definitely buy this again for her.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.