Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Juana Díaz

This stuff is amazing. I had been slathering on Emu oil, Lotus oil from Clarins, and Squalane to combat my over processed skin (thanks to Strobe Cream and PhotoReady foundation) all to no avail. I avoid creams like the plague because my skin is severely acne prone and sensitive. The only moisturizer I can use without clogged pores is CeraVe lotion, which doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough these days for my 40 yr old skin. I am still oily, but also dry and crepey around my eye area. The over processed skin is from too many acne fighting products and Retin-A. I was over doing it to try to de-clog my pores and kill the zits I got from the above mentioned products.
Rahima R.
Rahima R.

On a whim I purchased this having Zero expectations but I was out of my Booth's Licorice eye cream and wanted to try something else. I have persistant bags under my eyes and some wrinkles and creepiness on the upper lids. Well guess what? This stuff improved everything I would say 75%. I got tiny bit of burning at first that went away quickly but holy cow am I surprised that a drug store eye cream actually DID something. An added bonus is that this smooth gel cream made my eyes feel more awake and refreshed. I think I am going to stick with this. Too bad it does not come in a tube or pump but heck this sure did improve my eye area. A Def repurchase!
Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I really love this stuff. It's not greasy or heavy, and one-two pumps is perfect for my morning routine after I wash and tone my skin. I let the toner half-to-almost dry and then rub this in. I find it to be so great that I use it all over my face, including under my eyes, and don't need an extra eye cream for the morning (although I do use one at night.) Neutrogena is tried and true--I prefer this over Clarins and Clinique, both of which I don't mind paying extra for if a certain product is truly awesome. But this is so nice and I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try it!
Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY

I barely write a review but this one is highly recommended. I have used two other expensive night cream thinking that it would do good on my skin. But I was mortified after using it, I had red spots all over my face.And to think my face is not sensitive. So I tried this product from Neutrogena since the cleanser that I'm using from them is doing me good. And now w/ this moisturizer..wow! The result is amazing even after just using it a week and-a-half! My skin looks brighter every morning, no exaggeration. Now I'm looking forward to buying the rest of the product line!
Felina M.
Felina M.
Manchester, NH

Love the roller ball applicator. Easy to apply all around the eye. First impression upon application of product is that it had a cooling effect which I liked. Noticed a decrease in puffiness within 10 minutes of first application. Did not sting or make my eyes water which is my biggest problem with eye products.

Leaves skin around eye moisturized but NOT oily. Still works well to decrease puffiness. Have noticed slight decrease in dark circles and upper lid seems to have a more lifted appearance.

Ive gone through so many tubes of this because I love it so much!

Kerly J.
Kerly J.

La verdad no vi un gran cambio... no sé pero hasta el momento de todos los productos que he usado de neutrogena, no me convencen, no noto grandes cambios, actualmente estoy utilizando el deep clean oil free make up remover y promete no dejar gracitud sin embargo mi rostro se ve igual de brillante y con sensacion grasosa, también estoy utilizando el jabon facial oil free acne wash y en lugar de controlar las espinillas me esta saliendo aun más... creo que con eso les digo todo. La verdad productos caros que no me hacen ningun efecto...
Anabel R.
Anabel R.

My mom and i use this it is a great product and we love it so much. we have only used it once but they no longer have it in my area it is very effective and not at all disappointing. it is very gental on our skin and i have really sensitive skin. if they had it in my area i would buy it more often but unfortunately they no longer sell them where i live and we have not been able to find this product almost as if it has dissapered
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Great product! This eye cream goes on smooth and feels great after application. No greasy mess or shiny skin. A little of this product goofed a long way so it is worth the price. While it is great, I don't give it a solid 5 stars because the effects are minimal. It does feel invigorating, but only after the first 10 to 15 minutes after application. I do believe with long term use the effects would be much more drastic.
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.

Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Tala H.
Tala H.
anaheim, CA

This product was a life saver. It didn't feel too thick on my skin yet I felt like I had been refreshed while also feeling free. It was very gentle. I will say it was also a decent amount but for what it's worth I don't think it's bad. In the beginning of using it, it felt a little harsh but over time it got better. I would definitely buy it again but I hope they put more product into it.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?

Join Now