Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#26 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (5)
Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I really love this stuff. It's not greasy or heavy, and one-two pumps is perfect for my morning routine after I wash and tone my skin. I let the toner half-to-almost dry and then rub this in. I find it to be so great that I use it all over my face, including under my eyes, and don't need an extra eye cream for the morning (although I do use one at night.) Neutrogena is tried and true--I prefer this over Clarins and Clinique, both of which I don't mind paying extra for if a certain product is truly awesome. But this is so nice and I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try it!
Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY

I barely write a review but this one is highly recommended. I have used two other expensive night cream thinking that it would do good on my skin. But I was mortified after using it, I had red spots all over my face.And to think my face is not sensitive. So I tried this product from Neutrogena since the cleanser that I'm using from them is doing me good. And now w/ this moisturizer..wow! The result is amazing even after just using it a week and-a-half! My skin looks brighter every morning, no exaggeration. Now I'm looking forward to buying the rest of the product line!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Martinez, ca

Neutrogena discontinued this wonderful product and I haven't forgiven them. This was an amazing product that really lasted a long time (6 mos. per jar). I know why the discontinued it - because it was more cost effective to replace it with the handheld electric scrubber with pads that need replacing after one or two uses. It costs more in the long run, so they make more money. It's a pity they would end production of an item that was such high quality. I think less of them now.
Anabel R.
Anabel R.

My mom and i use this it is a great product and we love it so much. we have only used it once but they no longer have it in my area it is very effective and not at all disappointing. it is very gental on our skin and i have really sensitive skin. if they had it in my area i would buy it more often but unfortunately they no longer sell them where i live and we have not been able to find this product almost as if it has dissapered
Katie E.
Katie E.
Jonesboro, AR

I just turned 24 and in my personal opinion you can never start taking care of your skin too early. I have become obsessed with trying to take care of my skin to prevent fine lines and help the aging process. Obviously you have to intake your vitamins, drink plenty of water, and stay away from smoking, but I'm all about trying products and this one was definitely worth the try. It makes my skin feel smooth, look clean and fresh.
Ana M.
Ana M.

Él hace su trabajo muy bien a pesar de que ha dejado mi piel un poco seco. El producto tiene una larga duración, más o menos que dura 6 meses, utilizando una vez por semana. La consistencia es buena, tiene un olor muy agradable, ya que no es demasiado fuerte, pero no es imperceptible o bien, en general me gusta, es bueno prodcuto, además de esta marca que me encanta por su relación calidad-precio es excelente
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.

Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ

I am definantly always looking for products packed full of good natural ingrediants i think now its so hard to find that we all decide to make our own rather than use harsh chemicals, neutrogena isnt hash its wonderful i even use it on my brother whjo is just stsrting to go through puberty i use acne cleanser on him (his favorite is the grapefruit scented one shhhh! Dont tell him i told you)
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL

I have always struggled with dark baggy eyes and I was hesitant to try anything that claims to be ageless. But this product surprisingly worked for me. Just in a few days my skin was looking tighter! You could really see the antioxidant proprieties taking effect because my under eye circles were much brighter. This product also has SPF which i loved for everyday protection from the sun.
marisol v.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, well is not that I look 10 years younger, but keeps the eye area very well, looks fresh, without dark circles and helps a lot to those fine lines are not visible . It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I like a lot, but I would like to try other products and compare.
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.