Add a Photo

#167 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (4)
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Juana Díaz

This stuff is amazing. I had been slathering on Emu oil, Lotus oil from Clarins, and Squalane to combat my over processed skin (thanks to Strobe Cream and PhotoReady foundation) all to no avail. I avoid creams like the plague because my skin is severely acne prone and sensitive. The only moisturizer I can use without clogged pores is CeraVe lotion, which doesn't seem to be moisturizing enough these days for my 40 yr old skin. I am still oily, but also dry and crepey around my eye area. The over processed skin is from too many acne fighting products and Retin-A. I was over doing it to try to de-clog my pores and kill the zits I got from the above mentioned products.
Rahima R.
Rahima R.

On a whim I purchased this having Zero expectations but I was out of my Booth's Licorice eye cream and wanted to try something else. I have persistant bags under my eyes and some wrinkles and creepiness on the upper lids. Well guess what? This stuff improved everything I would say 75%. I got tiny bit of burning at first that went away quickly but holy cow am I surprised that a drug store eye cream actually DID something. An added bonus is that this smooth gel cream made my eyes feel more awake and refreshed. I think I am going to stick with this. Too bad it does not come in a tube or pump but heck this sure did improve my eye area. A Def repurchase!
Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC

I really love this stuff. It's not greasy or heavy, and one-two pumps is perfect for my morning routine after I wash and tone my skin. I let the toner half-to-almost dry and then rub this in. I find it to be so great that I use it all over my face, including under my eyes, and don't need an extra eye cream for the morning (although I do use one at night.) Neutrogena is tried and true--I prefer this over Clarins and Clinique, both of which I don't mind paying extra for if a certain product is truly awesome. But this is so nice and I've already noticed a healthier complexion after using it for 3 weeks. Try it!
Michele F.
Michele F.
Staten Island, NY

I barely write a review but this one is highly recommended. I have used two other expensive night cream thinking that it would do good on my skin. But I was mortified after using it, I had red spots all over my face.And to think my face is not sensitive. So I tried this product from Neutrogena since the cleanser that I'm using from them is doing me good. And now w/ this moisturizer..wow! The result is amazing even after just using it a week and-a-half! My skin looks brighter every morning, no exaggeration. Now I'm looking forward to buying the rest of the product line!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.

My mom and i use this it is a great product and we love it so much. we have only used it once but they no longer have it in my area it is very effective and not at all disappointing. it is very gental on our skin and i have really sensitive skin. if they had it in my area i would buy it more often but unfortunately they no longer sell them where i live and we have not been able to find this product almost as if it has dissapered
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.

Great eye cream!! First of all it smells great which is a very important factor for me. It really smooths out fine lines in the under eye area and I noticed that it really helped with the puffiness under my eyes. This product is great for tightening and rejuvenation. It really helped me deminish the fine lines around my eyes. I started seeing results at around 3 weeks. I definitely recommend it.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ

I am definantly always looking for products packed full of good natural ingrediants i think now its so hard to find that we all decide to make our own rather than use harsh chemicals, neutrogena isnt hash its wonderful i even use it on my brother whjo is just stsrting to go through puberty i use acne cleanser on him (his favorite is the grapefruit scented one shhhh! Dont tell him i told you)
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL

I have always struggled with dark baggy eyes and I was hesitant to try anything that claims to be ageless. But this product surprisingly worked for me. Just in a few days my skin was looking tighter! You could really see the antioxidant proprieties taking effect because my under eye circles were much brighter. This product also has SPF which i loved for everyday protection from the sun.
marisol v.
marisol v.
Orlando, FL

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, well is not that I look 10 years younger, but keeps the eye area very well, looks fresh, without dark circles and helps a lot to those fine lines are not visible . It is easier for makeup, because the eye feels and looks younger, fresher and healthier. I like a lot, but I would like to try other products and compare.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

I have dark circles marked something so I like to try different products but this product does not feel that marks difference is maybe too soft for my I not feel it is very effective if you want to get a drastic change I think more moisturizer.
maybe for another type of skin you can do better than me this brand is very good so if they improve the formula probably would try
Does this work?
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Does this have hyraluranic acid?
Laura C.
Laura C.

Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Heather B.