2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye uncovers revitalized, healthier looking eyes with fewer visible under eye wrinkles and crows feet starting in just two weeks. Retinol Sa helps smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Hyaluronic Acid adds line-plumping moisture to hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate the look of skin. And, allantoin and skin emollients help soothe and nourish tired eyes.

• Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love Ne...3 Answers
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I love the Neutrogena eye lifting treatment . I'm very focused on keeping my eyes looking great .
charisse c.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried numerous moisturizers and came back to this one. It has a form of retinol that is proven to build collagen. Neutrogena is comparable to high end products and was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. It works exceptionally well on older skin.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Smyrna, DE
Love this product. It is worth the money for sure! I love the feel that it makes under my eyes. I definitely see the difference in a few weeks
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love neutrogena products they are so good for every type of skin. Mu skin is oly and neutroge save me. And it's not expensive
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Joliet, IL
Great over the counter product and price. I have sensitive skin and this is about as strong as I can use without irritation.
Kimb E.
Kimb E.
Love the way it makes my face look but its too small wish it was a bigger bottle and less expensive.
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This product really works and is worth the price point it really helps your skin and any problems you maay have when it comes to aging skin. Also it smells really nice.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Widely available and well rounded eye cream. Goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. Absorbs quickly. If you are just starting out with eye creams, and want to invest in something that is simple and works at reducing the signs of aging and sleep deprivation, this is the cream for you!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love me a good eye cream lol. this is a great product for the price. it's not greasy like some other eye creams I've tried so that's a definite plus!
Bria W.
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
I don't have deep wrinkles yet because I'm under 25, but i use this as a night cream and it is very mositurizing!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ellabell, GA
Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love Neutrogena! ! I have been told Neutrogena is one of the best. How long before you saw a difference?