BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye uncovers revitalized, healthier looking eyes with fewer visible under eye wrinkles and crows feet starting in just two weeks. Retinol Sa helps smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Hyaluronic Acid adds line-plumping moisture to hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate the look of skin. And, allantoin and skin emollients help soothe and nourish tired eyes.

• Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
I have tried practically every department store brand eye cream out there that is anti-wrinkle and costs from $70-$120 and believe me, this one beats them all. I've used it for years and it is the only eye cream that almost instantly plumps up under-eye areas and diminishes fine lines. When I get bored with it and want to try something new, I regret it within days Bc fine lines appear once I stop using it. When you first start using it, it is a bit harsh, likely Bc of the retinal. Yes, it stings a bit and makes your eyes water, but within a few days your skin gets used to it and then you're on your way. I use a tiny pea size and dab it around my eyes and let it absorb well. I notice the difference as soon as it's fully absorbs.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Widely available and well rounded eye cream. Goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. Absorbs quickly. If you are just starting out with eye creams, and want to invest in something that is simple and works at reducing the signs of aging and sleep deprivation, this is the cream for you!
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
I've tried numerous moisturizers and came back to this one. It has a form of retinol that is proven to build collagen. Neutrogena is comparable to high end products and was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. It works exceptionally well on older skin.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This product really works and is worth the price point it really helps your skin and any problems you maay have when it comes to aging skin. Also it smells really nice.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love me a good eye cream lol. this is a great product for the price. it's not greasy like some other eye creams I've tried so that's a definite plus!
Michelle B.
Smyrna, DE
Love this product. It is worth the money for sure! I love the feel that it makes under my eyes. I definitely see the difference in a few weeks
Brittney D.
I've honestly used better anti-wrinkle products, but this was okay. I'm not a fan of the products in general, but I rated this a "3."
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
I love neutrogena products they are so good for every type of skin. Mu skin is oly and neutroge save me. And it's not expensive
Katherine A.
Joliet, IL
Great over the counter product and price. I have sensitive skin and this is about as strong as I can use without irritation.
Meredith Q.
I like the product but do not have problems with wrinkles and bags under my Eyes so don't know how effective it is.
Michelle M.
Ellabell, GA
Has anyone really noticed a difference and if so how long. Love Neutrogena! ! I have been told Neutrogena is one of the best. How long before you saw a difference?