BY NEUTROGENA #55 in Serums

Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Even Illuminate Repair Night Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum.
New.
Essential Soy® + retinol/SA.
Dermatologist recommended.

• Would this work for combination sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy for the ...1 Answers
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

I’ve searched for a serum to help hide the appearance of my acne scars for forever and not only that but I’ve searched through hundreds of reviews to find out if this or that product was right!

Well here’s the DL & a VERY honest review

As I said, I searched for the right product for forever to help my embarrassing acne scars and could never find anything specifically FOR acne scars! I decided to try this product out of pure hope it would work!
Well it did!
The deep wrinkle serum helped fill in the pock marks and deep iceberg scars on my face. It definitely didn’t happen over night but with consistency I absolutely noticed a HUGE difference within a few weeks! I applied twice a day after washing my face!
Would recommend to ANYONE struggling with the appearance of acne scars or wrinkles as I noticed it helped with some of the very new lines around my eyes!
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
im love it this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product
Anna A.
Perkasie
I apply it underneath my eyes with excess going to wrinkles on forehead and some around cheek bones, and around bottom corners of mouth/lip areas (areas of visible personal concern). There is some burning unless it is a very light application but no peeling. I've never applied it heavier to see if there would be peeling. I do consider it to be the strongest product I've used and I'm never out of it
Soul A.
I bought this product a while ago and try to use it regularly. There's no doubt that it makes your undereye area feel very soft and hydrated and it does get rid of fine lines, but I feel that it makes my dark circles more noticeable and my eyes look sunken. Would give it three stars but the little pump is a plus for me.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
I have been using this for about a month & I can definitely see a difference in my skins texture & my foreheads wrinkles/smile lines. My skins texture has gotten softer and has a blurred effect. I feel brighter and my skin tone is much more even. It's worth the price, but I wish there was a little more product!!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I like this product for under my eyes. I have so wrinkles there and I hate it. This product really helps when I'm using concealer under my eyes. So i put the cream, concealer, then set my under eyes. It's not as expensive as something you would find in sephora. I love neutrogena products.
Amber M.
Purchased today in hopes of finding a product to help with the fine lines and forehead wrinkles I have. The scent isn’t the best feature but the glass bottle and pump are a packaging plus. Looking forward to noticeable results!
Natalia B.
Orlando
En pieles secas, no lo recomiendo. A mí me hizo reacción en la piel, sentía que me había quemado en la parte de los pómulos, y sentía mucho ardor. Después de 3-4 días comenzó a volver a la normalidad. Supongo que en pieles grasas debe funcionar diferente. La textura es bastante cremosa.
Teale M.
Valley
I absolutely love this product line! It has proven to actually firm and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!
Kate B.
I have been using this product for over a year. I love it!  It has improved my skin and decreased my wrinkles. Good value. Packaging is easy to open and pump has always worked well. I purchased this at CVS and Walgreens. Only improvement would be larger size.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Would this work for combination sensitive skin?
Jill L.
Clinton
This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy for the first few minutes after applying it.  Should I stop using this or use less product or less often ?