BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our fast-absorbing retinol and multi-vitamin formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results. You’ll see a reduced appearance of wrinkles such as crows feet, deep forehead wrinkles, as well as under eye and laugh lines, in just two weeks!

How does it work? The serum’s multi-vitamin complex boosts skin with anti-oxidants to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals for healthier looking skin.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Apply once a day to clean skin.
  • Dispense one drop onto fingertips.
  • Smooth over entire face, focusing on wrinkle-prone areas.
  • To maintain formula efficacy, turn pump to "closed" position (left) after every use.
  • If you have sensitive skin, use every other day for 1 to 2 weeks, working up to daily use.

Warnings:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every 2 to 3 days until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, Erythrobic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Retinol, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract

• Would this work for combination sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy ...2 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
So once again, another 5 star Neutrogena skin care product. I've used other retinol products, most more expensive and this is by far my favorite. It is affordable at a little more than $20 and it's a decent sized bottle of serum that goes a long way so it's an even better bargain because of that. It's effective and as powerful and quality as more high-end skincare retinol products. I bought this at Walgreens where you can usually always find coupons online for Neutrogena and earn rewards points too ( I bought a new bottle today and had a 4 dollar off coupon, plus store had b1g1 50%off so I got 2 skincare products for less than 35$ so always check the sale products there) This is a retinol so sensitivity can occur if you aren't used to retinol products. I've used retinol for a while now and I have no sensitivity anymore. Decrease amount by half and decrease usage to every other day if sensitivity occur and continue until skin gets used to product. I use this for my crows feet and laugh lines and almost instantly, within a few days I noticed a smoothing to them. My face in general, looked tighter and smoother. It was a noticeable difference, not just by me, but my husband noticed a difference in my skin calling me "young and radiant" which pleased me more than he knows. I use this in combination with a vitamin c product and Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster every night prior to moisturizing and sleeping cream are applied. My skin looks hydrated, healthy and has a youthful glow that I've been trying to achieve. This touches the lines around my eyes so I don't have to settle for a anti aging eye cream when I need a hudrating cream more for my dry under eye skin. This is my main anti aging serum and at almost 40, the few lines I had are barely there and I look so much younger than I am. It makes me confident and feeling more attractive and I think that's the point of all the work I put into my skincare routine. My goals are to look young, radiant and pretty and this is definitely a product that helps me achieve my goals. I recommend it for anyone wanting an affordable, effective product that will give you results in a short time period and gives lasting long term results
pam l.
This is the absolute best drugstore retinol! This is way better than their "rapid" line. It is a true serum (not one of the many that say serum on the package, but they are more like a cream). It is strong, and makes a real difference on the skin! For new users, or sensitive skin, it will have a purging period (flaking.. etc). If you tough it out, you wont be sorry! That's cell turnover, and means it's working.
Liz S.
Arlington Heights
This product smells amazing and really does the trick on my fine smile lines! They're hardly there anymore! It is not an overnight miracle worker, but if applied consistently, you will begin to see results. I apply this every morning and it has become my favorite addition to my skincare routine!
Shaynie C.
Cleveland, OK
I enjoy this serum a lot! It’s extremely moisturizing and little goes a very long way. It does contain a retinol so if you’ve never used one before, I would suggest only using this product once every other day or maybe even once every couple of days, depending on how sensitive your skin is. Initially it does feel a bit unpleasant, but over time, you get used to it and can work your way up to daily use! I don’t have deep wrinkles, but still love this product a lot! Be sure to use a facial sunscreen if you decide to try this one out!!
Kait
This serum is a little heavy, however, it does its job! I bought this item twice until I discovered the Hydro Boost serum. The packaging was extremely nice. I would buy this product again if the Hydro Boost serum was out of stock.
Angie G.
I started using this a few weeks ago and like all retinol products, it did dry out my skin a little, but it recovered fast. I like that it's almost scentless and is quickly absorbed. I've seen a difference in my forehead lines, but I don't think it did anything for my smile lines. I'll keep using it until I run out and will decide if I'll repurchase then.
Nicki M.
Syracuse
I applied this once at night and the next day m y face was a dry, flaky mess. It had actually burned my skin. Eventually, my skin got used to the retinol and stopped burning. However, at that point I had run out of the product. I didn't see any reduction in wrinkles or acne, but am not sure if continued use would be more effective.
Soul A.
I bought this product a while ago and try to use it regularly. There's no doubt that it makes your undereye area feel very soft and hydrated and it does get rid of fine lines, but I feel that it makes my dark circles more noticeable and my eyes look sunken. Would give it three stars but the little pump is a plus for me.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I like this product for under my eyes. I have so wrinkles there and I hate it. This product really helps when I'm using concealer under my eyes. So i put the cream, concealer, then set my under eyes. It's not as expensive as something you would find in sephora. I love neutrogena products.
Amber M.
Purchased today in hopes of finding a product to help with the fine lines and forehead wrinkles I have. The scent isn’t the best feature but the glass bottle and pump are a packaging plus. Looking forward to noticeable results!
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Would this work for combination sensitive skin?
Jill L.
Clinton
This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy for the first few minutes after applying it.  Should I stop using this or use less product or less often ?