BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our fast-absorbing retinol and multi-vitamin formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results. You’ll see a reduced appearance of wrinkles such as crows feet, deep forehead wrinkles, as well as under eye and laugh lines, in just two weeks!

How does it work? The serum’s multi-vitamin complex boosts skin with anti-oxidants to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals for healthier looking skin.

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

• Apply once a day to clean skin.
  • Dispense one drop onto fingertips.
  • Smooth over entire face, focusing on wrinkle-prone areas.
  • To maintain formula efficacy, turn pump to "closed" position (left) after every use.
  • If you have sensitive skin, use every other day for 1 to 2 weeks, working up to daily use.

Warnings:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every 2 to 3 days until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Citrate, Erythrobic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Retinol, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract

• Would this work for combination sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy for the ...1 Answers
Liz S.
Arlington Heights
This product smells amazing and really does the trick on my fine smile lines! They're hardly there anymore! It is not an overnight miracle worker, but if applied consistently, you will begin to see results. I apply this every morning and it has become my favorite addition to my skincare routine!
Nicki M.
Syracuse
I applied this once at night and the next day m y face was a dry, flaky mess. It had actually burned my skin. Eventually, my skin got used to the retinol and stopped burning. However, at that point I had run out of the product. I didn't see any reduction in wrinkles or acne, but am not sure if continued use would be more effective.
Soul A.
I bought this product a while ago and try to use it regularly. There's no doubt that it makes your undereye area feel very soft and hydrated and it does get rid of fine lines, but I feel that it makes my dark circles more noticeable and my eyes look sunken. Would give it three stars but the little pump is a plus for me.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I like this product for under my eyes. I have so wrinkles there and I hate it. This product really helps when I'm using concealer under my eyes. So i put the cream, concealer, then set my under eyes. It's not as expensive as something you would find in sephora. I love neutrogena products.
Amber M.
Purchased today in hopes of finding a product to help with the fine lines and forehead wrinkles I have. The scent isn’t the best feature but the glass bottle and pump are a packaging plus. Looking forward to noticeable results!
Kate B.
I have been using this product for over a year. I love it!  It has improved my skin and decreased my wrinkles. Good value. Packaging is easy to open and pump has always worked well. I purchased this at CVS and Walgreens. Only improvement would be larger size.
Mandie S.
Spokane
I love this product and use it every day and night. When I can't afford something, this is the perfect go-to because it is reasonably priced and works well. I have been buying this product for years and years now, and will continue to do so for all the years to come!
Carter L.
I'm currently playing around with different moisturizers right now and trying to find a one I really love. This one does a pretty good job! It kind of burns around my eyes when i put it on, but other than that my face feels good and moisturized!
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I love this serum. I use it every night with my other skin care Routine. It has met my expectations.it is pricey because I purchased it at Walgreens but it’s cheaper at Walmart. I would recommend this to others. It has done wonders for my fine lines.
Aliza A.
Sterling , VA
It did help with my frown lines, but did not get rid of them completely. I was hoping it would also help with my hyper pigmentation but it did not. Overall for the price it was a good, effective product because it helped my fine lines out a bit.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Would this work for combination sensitive skin?
Jill L.
Clinton
This product seems to be working but it burns like crazy for the first few minutes after applying it.  Should I stop using this or use less product or less often ?