BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Serums

Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Even Illuminate Repair Night Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum.
New.
Essential Soy® + retinol/SA.
Dermatologist recommended.

• Would this work for combination sensitive skin?2 Answers
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this product great. I use a small amount under my eyes and for crow's feet every night and I've seen a little bit of difference as my lines are a bit smoothr. The only reason I gave this 4 stars only, is because the serum is beginning to turn dark in color since I've had the bottle for over 6 months. The bottle is quite large & only a small amount is necessary for each use, but perhaps its not meant to be used for longer than a couple of months. ?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Medley, FL
Este serum ha sido el mejor que he probado hasta ahora. Lo uso por la noche o luego de un tratamiento especial en mi rostro. Es ligero, hidrata la piel, no es grasoso y deja la piel suave. Su textura es muy agradable y se absorbe rápidamente. Las líneas alrededor de los ojos se han hecho menos visibles. Las personas con piel sensible debe tener cuidado porque contiene Retinol.
Michell C.
Michell C.
My fussy, sensitive, & dry skin can't tolerate this product every day without becoming drier & irritated. Have noticed it does lessen the appearance of the expression lines around my mouth & eyes. Yet it is too strong for my sensitive skin to tolerate using it often enough to make a permanent & positive difference on those signs of aging I want to target.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I switch facial products very frequently. I do enjoy the feeling of this product but do not feel that it really has provided the results I need. Price wise it is comparable to most other brands of equal quality. I probably would not recommend this product just for the fact there are others on the market that I find a little more effective..
Macy B.
Macy B.
Warsaw, IN
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Serum is my favorite anti wrinkle serum I have tried for over the counter. It exceeds my expectations for the price. The bottle is small and sturdy with the pump dispensing just the small amount you need. The smell is light and it goes on very easy and smooth and soaks right in. Love this stuff!
Joy P.
Joy P.
Raritan, NJ
I'm 32 and the older, wiser women in my life told me to start using aging skincare products sooner than later. Although I don't have many wrinkles, I have started to notice sun damage and a few thin lines around my eyes. This serum definitely has made a difference. My skin is smoothr and it's helped lighten uneven skin from sun damage.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I love this product. At first I was skeptical and wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money. But now I'm glad I did. Before I Bought it I saw a friend talking about it on her status on Facebook.
Now I'm in love and speadkng around the love! I got this on amazon! Buy this you won't regret it.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
This serum hydrates my skin and I always wake up with dewy and plump skin. In the winter, sometimes, I need to layer a moisturizer over it (when I haven't had a lot of water or I'm really dry). But, for the most part, this stuff plump and hydrates my skin almost overtime.
monserrat g.
monserrat g.
It help me a lot i have wrinkles in my eyes i use it in the night and leave it on for the whole night then in the morning i wake up and take it off really good i would totaly recommend it to wommen its a great product to use to get the wrinkles off i love it
Ali W.
Ali W.
I'm still young so I don't know if this works for deep wrinkles, but this has done wonders for smoothing out my skin. It has helped with just little bumps of acne. You can find it at any local grocery or drugstore and is effective without drying out skin.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Would this work for combination sensitive skin?