BY NEUTROGENA #94 in Night Cream

Benefits

Diminish the look of wrinkles while you sleep. Our anti-wrinkle night moisturizer uncovers vibrant, younger-looking skin within two weeks of use.

It’s clinically proven to deliver noticeable results including softer and smoother skin and a reduction in the look of fine lines, age spots, and deep wrinkles.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS:

• 100% had softer and smoother skin
  • 94% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines
  • 89% saw visible dark spots fade
  • 73% saw significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles

INGREDIENTS

Water, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone Hexyldecyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Nylon-12, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, Tocopherol.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

• I've recently started developing wrinkles and my lovely 5...1 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer irritate sensitive skin? The last t...2 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily? 1 Answers
Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer
  • "Super moisturizing and didn't break me out haven't saw immediate results but hydration had improved" in 27 reviews
  • "I haven't noticed much help in the wrinkle areas of my face. My face is super sensitive and I had no problems with this moisturizer." in 25 reviews
  • "Great product, left my skin very soft. Good for your skin and it turned my dry skin into glowing skin" in 20 reviews
scarlet r.
Long story short: Best Affordable Retinol Serum. This is by far the most effective product I have used. The skin tone under my eyes has gained so much elasticity, I am amazed. I use it on daily basis after my last bath of the day. I apply it under my eyes, between my eyebrows, my nose and around my mouth for fine lines and wrinkles. I can say without any doubt that this product has improved the skin condition of these areas big time. Especially under my eyes. Anyways this is a especial product, it really is. After using it over a period of time, it will heal your skin just as it is healing mines.
Elliot V.
Chevy Chase
I sometimes have trouble with anti aging products which include retinol as they can dry out my skin and lead to deeper looking wrinkles, but this product is absolutely amazing as it includes hyaluronic acid and leaves my skin even more moisturised in the morning despite the drying effects of retinol! It is a little on the more expensive side for drugstore skincare but it is definitely worth it in my opinion.
Kate D.
JENNERSTOWN, PA
This is the best night cream I have ever found! It goes on easily, and I wake up with the most amazingly smooth, soft skin with the prettiest pink cheeks I've ever had. This is a true miracle product!

Ordinarily night creams are difficult for me - combination skin can be challenging, as many creams are too thick for my t-zone and cause breakouts, while not moisturizing my cheeks enough and not solving for dry patches in winter. This cream balances amazingly, both rich and allowing my skin to breathe, and doesn't stain my pillowcases since it is absorbed very quickly.

If Neutrogena were to change anything about this product, I would love a higher concentration of Retinol. On the other hand, I would also love a version of this product that didn't have retinol at all so I could wear it during the day. You nailed it, Neutrogena! Thank you for the affordable quality!!

One bottle tends to last me 2 months.
Tara P.
Hawkins, TX
I can't tell if this works or not. But being in my thirties I repeatedly use this. It's gentle and has a mild scent. I think it's a good value and great price! I recommend it to others! It doesn't last long though, the bottle is fairly small!
Lia A.
Auburn, MA
 Has quickly become my new favorite moisturizer. I have dry/combination skin and finding the perfect balance of moisturizer is usually pretty hard.  I also believe in light preventative measures, so while I'm not wrinkled yet, there are areas I can see them starting so I decided to try this for prevention.  As an overall face moisturizer I love it.  It keeps my skin happy and hydrated.  My face does tend to break out a little more than before, but I don't know if it's just adjusting to its new routine.  Because of that and the fact that I can't attest to how well this works towards wrinkles yet, it's only a 4 star but definitely a recommended product.
Holly H.
Cushing
I am a sucker for anything that claims to help wrinkles and fine lines and I was not disappointed with this wrinkle product from Neutrogena. I'm
Usually not a drug store gal when it comes to skincare but this moisturizer truly helped the appearance of my wrinkles and fine lines and left my skin radiant looking.
Erin Y.
I don't have any wrinkles yet (thankfully) but its never too soon to start preventing these. I love this product and the concentration of retinol is not too harsh. I love it and how affordable it is without you having to go to a dermatologist or buy a more pricier product
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
This leaves my face feeling and looking amazing! I’ve noticed a major difference in my tiny wrinkles. Even under my eyes are looking better. As a full time worker and student and a single mom to a toddler sleep isn’t something I get a lot and my face shows it! This has been so helpful at changing my faces appearance!
Kaye I.
Breaux Bridge
I do not like this product. I haven' seen any difference since using it. It does make my skin a little.more hydrated but it has done nothing for my wrinkles and fine lines. It was disappointing. I would not buy this again. I would not recommend it to my friends
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the best deep wrinkle night cream. I love it that I can use it every night alone or with a different cream on top of it. It doesn’t burn like some wrinkle cream. It’s great for sensitive skin or regular skin definitely recommend.
Justine W.
Seattle, WA
Does this moisturizer irritate sensitive skin? The last time I used a product with retinol, it made my skin red and patchy.
Briana J.
I almost got this the other day but wanted to know how well it works first since it kinda pricey. How long until you notice results?
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I've recently started developing wrinkles and my lovely 5 yr old has commented about them and so I'm looking for a product to help minimize the ones I have and prevent more from developing. Is this a product that could help me?
Allison R.
Does this make your skin feel oily?