BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Diminish the look of wrinkles while you sleep. Our anti-wrinkle night moisturizer uncovers vibrant, younger-looking skin within two weeks of use.

It’s clinically proven to deliver noticeable results including softer and smoother skin and a reduction in the look of fine lines, age spots, and deep wrinkles.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS:

• 100% had softer and smoother skin
  • 94% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines
  • 89% saw visible dark spots fade
  • 73% saw significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles

INGREDIENTS

Water, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone Hexyldecyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Nylon-12, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, Tocopherol.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

• I've recently started developing wrinkles and my lovely 5...1 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer irritate sensitive skin? The last t...2 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel oily? 1 Answers
Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer
  • "Super moisturizing and didn't break me out haven't saw immediate results but hydration had improved" in 27 reviews
  • "I haven't noticed much help in the wrinkle areas of my face. My face is super sensitive and I had no problems with this moisturizer." in 25 reviews
  • "Great product, left my skin very soft. Good for your skin and it turned my dry skin into glowing skin" in 20 reviews
scarlet r.
Long story short: Best Affordable Retinol Serum. This is by far the most effective product I have used. The skin tone under my eyes has gained so much elasticity, I am amazed. I use it on daily basis after my last bath of the day. I apply it under my eyes, between my eyebrows, my nose and around my mouth for fine lines and wrinkles. I can say without any doubt that this product has improved the skin condition of these areas big time. Especially under my eyes. Anyways this is a especial product, it really is. After using it over a period of time, it will heal your skin just as it is healing mines.
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
This leaves my face feeling and looking amazing! I’ve noticed a major difference in my tiny wrinkles. Even under my eyes are looking better. As a full time worker and student and a single mom to a toddler sleep isn’t something I get a lot and my face shows it! This has been so helpful at changing my faces appearance!
Erin Y.
I don't have any wrinkles yet (thankfully) but its never too soon to start preventing these. I love this product and the concentration of retinol is not too harsh. I love it and how affordable it is without you having to go to a dermatologist or buy a more pricier product
Kaye I.
Breaux Bridge
I do not like this product. I haven' seen any difference since using it. It does make my skin a little.more hydrated but it has done nothing for my wrinkles and fine lines. It was disappointing. I would not buy this again. I would not recommend it to my friends
Denise Q.
Saint Paul
I used this every night and have finished my first tube of it. It worked really well as a nighttime facial moisturizer. The cream is not too thick or greasy and it does absorb nicely. I did notice that my skin has been clearer and more even toned, however I am not sure if it is a result of this cream. I don't have anything negative to say about it. I am definitely planning to get a second one to continue using it. I don't necessarily have wrinkles that I am trying to improve, more so just used for preventative measures.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the best deep wrinkle night cream. I love it that I can use it every night alone or with a different cream on top of it. It doesn’t burn like some wrinkle cream. It’s great for sensitive skin or regular skin definitely recommend.
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
I have recently learned about the miracle that is retinol which is an ingredient in this moisturizer. The most common use is to reduce wrinkles but I use it for acne. It has cleared my skin and evened out my skin tone. I apply this every night before I go to bed and I look forward to it every night. A little bit goes SUCH a long way and I loveeee the way it makes my skin feel after I apply it! This is definitely a holy grail product for me
Shannon M.
The Ageless Intensives Anti- Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer by Neutrogena is amazing. It is not heavy at all, which is perfect for a night cream. Although I have not seen a significant change in wrinkle conditions, I do like the hydrating qualities the moisturizer has. I've used it every night for the past month and so far no change in wrinkle, but my skin is definitely less dry.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Love anything Neutrogena and this is my most recent purchase from the brand. It feels so smooth and creamy on your skin, and I've noticed a difference in my skin. It feels and appears a bit tighter.
Lauren H.
Hillsboro, VA
It was ok! A good product just not my favorite. I like more natural well as natural as night creams can get because then I mix them with oils like lavender and frankincense for calming and soothing properties.
Justine W.
Seattle, WA
Does this moisturizer irritate sensitive skin? The last time I used a product with retinol, it made my skin red and patchy.
Briana J.
I almost got this the other day but wanted to know how well it works first since it kinda pricey. How long until you notice results?
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I've recently started developing wrinkles and my lovely 5 yr old has commented about them and so I'm looking for a product to help minimize the ones I have and prevent more from developing. Is this a product that could help me?
Allison R.
Does this make your skin feel oily?