Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer
Diminish the look of wrinkles while you sleep. Our anti-wrinkle night moisturizer uncovers vibrant, younger-looking skin within two weeks of use.
It’s clinically proven to deliver noticeable results including softer and smoother skin and a reduction in the look of fine lines, age spots, and deep wrinkles.
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS:
- 100% had softer and smoother skin
- 94% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines
- 89% saw visible dark spots fade
- 73% saw significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles
Water, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone Hexyldecyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Nylon-12, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Arginine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, Tocopherol.
The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "Super moisturizing and didn't break me out haven't saw immediate results but hydration had improved" in 27 reviews
- "I haven't noticed much help in the wrinkle areas of my face. My face is super sensitive and I had no problems with this moisturizer." in 25 reviews
- "Great product, left my skin very soft. Good for your skin and it turned my dry skin into glowing skin" in 20 reviews
Ordinarily night creams are difficult for me - combination skin can be challenging, as many creams are too thick for my t-zone and cause breakouts, while not moisturizing my cheeks enough and not solving for dry patches in winter. This cream balances amazingly, both rich and allowing my skin to breathe, and doesn't stain my pillowcases since it is absorbed very quickly.
If Neutrogena were to change anything about this product, I would love a higher concentration of Retinol. On the other hand, I would also love a version of this product that didn't have retinol at all so I could wear it during the day. You nailed it, Neutrogena! Thank you for the affordable quality!!
One bottle tends to last me 2 months.
Usually not a drug store gal when it comes to skincare but this moisturizer truly helped the appearance of my wrinkles and fine lines and left my skin radiant looking.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos