Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Erika S.Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Megan M.Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Carrie C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Formulated with Helioplex ® Technology to uncover vibrant, healthier and younger-looking skin with fewer visible wrinkles. Plus, it also provides superior sun protection against skin aging UVA rays.

How does it work? Hyaluronic acid adds line-plumping moisture, while Retinol SA helps smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Check out these numbers:

• 100% had softer and smoother skin
  • 94% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines 89% saw visible age fade
  • 71% saw significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles

HOW TO USE

• Apply daily on clean skin. Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly over face using gentle upward strokes until fully absorbed. Recap tube tightly.
  • Can be used under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 7%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 1.5%, Oxybenzone 2%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6 Naphthalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Erythorbic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethanolamine, 1,2-hexanediol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 7%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 1.5%, Oxybenzone 2%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert back to daily use.protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6 naphthalate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, caprylyl glycol, erythorbic acid, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, triethanolamine, 1,2-hexanediol, methylparaben, methylisothiazolinone, propylparaben

• I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Id like ...2 Answers
  • "Loved it! Usually my face is super sensitive to lotions but this is one of the few that I can use without fear. " in 33 reviews
  • "I use the moisturizing cream after I clean my face, its light and after using, do not notice it on my face. " in 31 reviews
  • "Daughter- "Mom , you don't have deep wrinkles, why are you using a deep wrinkle moisturizer?" Me- "I don't have deep wrinkles because I USE Nutrogena Ageless Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer!" Love this product; leaves my dry skin feeling soft without leaving a heavy layer of extra product on my face or feeling greasy." in 26 reviews
Maddie S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have been using this moisturizer for the past year and haven’t found another one i like more. I was worried about the sunscreen component, but despite the slight scent, it works amazing for my skin type (oily, sensitive, breakout prone). It doesn’t make me breakout and it keeps my skin super hydrated, which most oily skin people are afraid of. I love that it has sunscreen in it and it’s super affordable. Plus it has so many skincare benefits, like anti-aging and retinol and tons of good stuff to take care of your skin. Ride or die!
Sara L.
Over the past couple of years I've developed wrinkles across my forehead. I decided to seek an anti aging cream. I've decided to give this one a try and after about 6 months I've noticed that it did alleviate some of the tension on my face
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I’m only 28, but friends scared me into starting an anti-aging routine early. lol I don’t really have any wrinkles or lines just yet, but use this as a preventative so it’s a little hard to tell if it’s working. It does a good job of lightly moisturizing and I love that it has added SPF to protect my fair skin. I will continue to use this product. Where I live I can get a tube of this product for around $12-13 at your local Ulta.
Cris R.
I was looking for a daily moisturizer with sunscreen on it and I found this one! It’s very lightweight and doesn’t make me look greasy at the end of the day. Plus it has retinol and hyaluronic acid on it which is great! Totally recommend this!
Sarah R.
West Bountiful
I have developed a wrinkle above my eye brows and was desperate to find a great product. I could see huge improvements within just a week of using this moisturizer. It also wasn't pricy like the other brands I compared it too. I also like that the lotion has spf to prevent any more aging sun damage.
Kimberly B.
Palmyra, NJ
I absolutely love this product! Immediately I saw a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes, and within about 2wks, I saw my deeper wrinkles around my mouth and between my brows softener dramatically. Unfortunately, it is a little bit pricey I think, but there's always a price to pay for beauty!
Danielle L.
Coronado, CA
I really like this SPF 20 face moisturizer. It is lightweight so you can wear it under makeup. I usually buy the one with a higher level SPF. Great price and you can buy it at any drugstore. I will buy it again because I think it is a great product for the price.
Jenna S.
Neutrogena's Intensive anti-aging Night Moisturizer is a solid one. Definitely only use it at night and do not try to get away with it as a day moisturizer as well. It does cause peeling, but it's suppose to, to bring forward to new fresh skin underneath.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
This product is great fro two things in one. If you are trying to find a good moisturizer, this will do the job. If you are looking for a good sunscreen, this will also do the job to protect your face. Doesn't have the gross sunscreen smell which is nice.
Christina R.
Youngstown, Ohio
I have an oily skin type, this stuff felt good! Didn’t leave me greasy feeling. And helps good with the anti aging routine. I bought this at Kmart. It was gentle on the shin, didn’t breakout or get irritated. Defenitly frecommend this to friends!
Kaci M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Id like to know if anyone has tried it and what you thought about it? Is it worth the $$?

back