Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Erika S.Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Megan M.Neutrogena® Ageless Intensives® Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 uploaded by Carrie C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Formulated with Helioplex ® Technology to uncover vibrant, healthier and younger-looking skin with fewer visible wrinkles. Plus, it also provides superior sun protection against skin aging UVA rays.

How does it work? Hyaluronic acid adds line-plumping moisture, while Retinol SA helps smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

Check out these numbers:

• 100% had softer and smoother skin
  • 94% saw a reduction in the look of fine lines 89% saw visible age fade
  • 71% saw significantly reduced appearance of deep wrinkles

HOW TO USE

• Apply daily on clean skin. Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly over face using gentle upward strokes until fully absorbed. Recap tube tightly.
  • Can be used under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 7%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 1.5%, Oxybenzone 2%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6 Naphthalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Erythorbic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethanolamine, 1,2-hexanediol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben

Drug Facts

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 7%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 1.5%, Oxybenzone 2%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert back to daily use.protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6 naphthalate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, caprylyl glycol, erythorbic acid, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate, dimethicone, arachidyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, triethanolamine, 1,2-hexanediol, methylparaben, methylisothiazolinone, propylparaben

• I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Id like to know ...2 Answers
Maddie S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have been using this moisturizer for the past year and haven’t found another one i like more. I was worried about the sunscreen component, but despite the slight scent, it works amazing for my skin type (oily, sensitive, breakout prone). It doesn’t make me breakout and it keeps my skin super hydrated, which most oily skin people are afraid of. I love that it has sunscreen in it and it’s super affordable. Plus it has so many skincare benefits, like anti-aging and retinol and tons of good stuff to take care of your skin. Ride or die!
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I just recently purchased this because I was out of nighttime moisturizer abbr out was one see but one get one half off. It is too early to tell much, but my skin is definitely moisturized and didn't feel overly oily. My only knock is that it's in a weird tube that you have to puncture with the lid to open (kind of like a hair color tube except plastic). It's also slightly hard to control how much product comes out of the tube.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I’m only 28, but friends scared me into starting an anti-aging routine early. lol I don’t really have any wrinkles or lines just yet, but use this as a preventative so it’s a little hard to tell if it’s working. It does a good job of lightly moisturizing and I love that it has added SPF to protect my fair skin. I will continue to use this product. Where I live I can get a tube of this product for around $12-13 at your local Ulta.
Kimberly B.
Palmyra, NJ
I absolutely love this product! Immediately I saw a decrease in the fine lines around my eyes, and within about 2wks, I saw my deeper wrinkles around my mouth and between my brows softener dramatically. Unfortunately, it is a little bit pricey I think, but there's always a price to pay for beauty!
Danielle L.
Coronado, CA
I really like this SPF 20 face moisturizer. It is lightweight so you can wear it under makeup. I usually buy the one with a higher level SPF. Great price and you can buy it at any drugstore. I will buy it again because I think it is a great product for the price.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
This product is great fro two things in one. If you are trying to find a good moisturizer, this will do the job. If you are looking for a good sunscreen, this will also do the job to protect your face. Doesn't have the gross sunscreen smell which is nice.
SCHMELS L.
Worcester, MA
Not going to lie, I stole this product from my mom. It was super creamy and thick, which is the best type of cream in my opinion. It did not just sit on my face, it really sunk in and made my skin feel great. Also my mom really likes it too, so I know that it is not just me.
katohara5 O.
I’ve used this product for five years, starting when I was 20, and using it twice a week. I do it for wrinkle prevention and it has kept my face smooth and wrinkle free as I got older. It’s a great price and great feeling when used!
Kelsey F.
['East Lansing', ''], MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! My fair skin always feels very hot and tingly after being in the sun for a long time so afterwards you want something cool. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!!
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product works like gold. I use it everyday even though that may be bad. It makes my skin feel so fresh and amazing and it's the only product that I see I'm,existe results with. I think it's so cool and the texture is amazing. I would definitely buy it again
Kaci M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while now. Id like to know if anyone has tried it and what you thought about it? Is it worth the $$?