Neutrogena® Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Moisturizers uploaded by laura d.Neutrogena® Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Moisturizers uploaded by Savannah C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Enjoy younger-looking, softer skin with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream. Put this cream on at night before you go to bed and wake with healthier skin. The moisture-rich night formula of Neutrogena anti-aging cream provides noticeable results. It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized and reduces the appearance of dryness. This Neutrogena night cream, 1.7 oz, also smooths the appearance of fine lines to make you look younger. It helps your skin build and retain moisture even during the day. Dermatologists recommend Neutrogena anti-aging cream for the nutrients and vitamins your skin requires. Use it daily to see noticeable improvements and to feel better about the way you look. Give your skin the loving care it needs and deserves with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream. Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream:

• Moisture-rich night formula delivers noticeable results
  • Leaves skin soft and optimally moisturized all night
  • Nourishes skin to help keep it healthy and younger looking
  • Significantly smooths the appearance of fine lines

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Dry Skin

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-1 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Every night after cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck, and chest. Can be used under makeup.

Buy on Amazon
  • "i love hydrating face creams before end and this one always keeps my face looking so nice in the morning" in 11 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail!!!! If you’re a victim of super dry skin then please get this!! It’s made all the difference in my dry winter skin and feels amazing." in 5 reviews
  • "All I have to say about this cream is wow! I have sensitive skin that gets dry easily and then overproduces oil (I have eczema as well), and this cream has really helped my skin regain its balance. I only need to use a tiny bit for my whole face and neck. It tingles a little bit when I put it on, but it doesn’t hurt or sting. In the morning when I wake up, my face is no longer greasy but rather super soft and smooth. The texture of my face has become more smooth after using this cream and it doesn’t get nearly as oily during the day. It does have a slight fragrance, so be aware of that (I think it smells nice and it doesn’t irritate my skin). Great product! Try it!" in 3 reviews
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Nice cream consistency, perfect for normal to dry skin types. Very affordable and available at most drugstores, Walmart/targets & Ulta. I used to use this at night during the winter months and it helped my skin hydrate. I have sensitive skin and this light scent did not interact or cause break outs. Would use again. Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I use this every single night!! I love it. It can be a little thick but my face is so dry it needs it also a little goes a long way. The value price is great around $10 I believe and my friends always compliment my skin and tell them ever since I used this is has had way better texture and has become glowy.
melanie V.
Spokane Vly, WA
I likr this product alot. It is affordable compared to other products. As a women in her 40's fine lines and wrinkles are starting to show. This product helps keep mu skin looking younger and fresh. I can totally see a difference in my skin since ive been using this product.
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product, but I definitely feel like heavier night creams feel like they weigh my skin down. This one is medium to heavy but the feel of it is better than others I have tried. I like neutrogena as a quick and easy drugstore brand that works with sensitive skin.
Leanne G.
Nice and hydrating and soaks into the skin without that sticky feeling. Effective and gentle on the skin. Great if you have dry skin it hydrates well. Packaged nicely, will continue to use. Would recommend this product.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this product because i have super dry skin. I also have been trying to keep ahead and avoid getting wrinkles. So this product has been super helpful. This is my first time using the product but I’m going to rebuy it as soon as i run out!!
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love this brand so much. I used to have bad skin, but my dermatologist recommended this brand. I love how it moisturizes your skin without clogging pours. I would always buy this brand again. It’s amazing !
Kaylee B.
This is a very nice moisturizer! It is light and cooling on the face. To be honest it did better than I thought it would. It is VERY affordable and a bang for your buck. I would recommend to everyone!
Ana R.
Tallahassee
I am obsessed with neutrogena and their hydrating products. This one in particular feels amazing on my skin and smells delicious, giving me a great night sleep. I can go to bed positive that my skin is going to feel renewed and fresh in the morning for a great start to my day. I recommend this product and assure that it will only be a great acquisition
Julie M.
I love Neutrogena products in general! I have used them since I was a teen. This is a wonderful, gentle product that makes my skin feel great. I have a little trick, I keep it in my fridge. Nothing feels better after a long hard day than the coolness on your skin. I would definitely purchase again!