BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Moisturizers

Neutrogena® Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Moisturizers

Enjoy younger-looking, softer skin with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream. Put this cream on at night before you go to bed and wake with healthier skin. The moisture-rich night formula of Neutrogena anti-aging cream provides noticeable results. It leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized and reduces the appearance of dryness. This Neutrogena night cream, 1.7 oz, also smooths the appearance of fine lines to make you look younger. It helps your skin build and retain moisture even during the day. Dermatologists recommend Neutrogena anti-aging cream for the nutrients and vitamins your skin requires. Use it daily to see noticeable improvements and to feel better about the way you look. Give your skin the loving care it needs and deserves with Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream. Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Cream:

• Moisture-rich night formula delivers noticeable results
  • Leaves skin soft and optimally moisturized all night
  • Nourishes skin to help keep it healthy and younger looking
  • Significantly smooths the appearance of fine lines

Indications:

Skin Care Concern: Dry Skin

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-1 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Directions:

Instructions: Every night after cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck, and chest. Can be used under makeup.

I Have dry face and weird red marks. Would this seem to help?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration Night Moisturizers!
Product Highlights
i love hydrating face creams before end and this one always keeps my face looking so nice in the morningin reviews
This is my holy grail!!!! If you’re a victim of super dry skin then please get this!! It’s made all the difference in my dry winter skin and feels amazing.in reviews
All I have to say about this cream is wow! I have sensitive skin that gets dry easily and then overproduces oil (I have eczema as well), and this cream has really helped my skin regain its balance. I only need to use a tiny bit for my whole face and neck. It tingles a little bit when I put it on, but it doesn’t hurt or sting. In the morning when I wake up, my face is no longer greasy but rather super soft and smooth. The texture of my face has become more smooth after using this cream and it doesn’t get nearly as oily during the day. It does have a slight fragrance, so be aware of that (I think it smells nice and it doesn’t irritate my skin). Great product! Try it!in reviews
Courtney A.
Stings when you put it on. Very strong fragrance. Will not be purchasing again at all.
Chelsea M.
Somerset, KY
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend to others looking for a daily skin care routine!
Linda S.
West Covina, CA
I love neutragena skin care , its reasonably priced, it does what it claims , Its really good for your skin lovvve it
Misty R.
Winnfield, LA
I love this product it works very well and is very gentle on your skin I highly recommend this product for your night time cream
Jennifer  S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: CVS
this Neutrogena Night cream actually worked nice for me. I actually tried to buy it again but could not find it in store
Naomi H.
Washington, DC
My favorite night time moisturizer I’ve ever used. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Doesn’t leave my face feeling oily the next morning and is the perfect size because a little goes a long way.
Kathleen F.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite of the Neutrogena is the hydroboost gel cream for extra dry skin. I use it every day twice a day and I absolutely love it. It does get very pricey because I go through it so quickly, but I will continue to purchase this again and again.
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Nice cream consistency, perfect for normal to dry skin types. Very affordable and available at most drugstores, Walmart/targets & Ulta. I used to use this at night during the winter months and it helped my skin hydrate. I have sensitive skin and this light scent did not interact or cause break outs. Would use again. Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream
Kaylee B.
This is a very nice moisturizer! It is light and cooling on the face. To be honest it did better than I thought it would. It is VERY affordable and a bang for your buck. I would recommend to everyone!
Alexis H.
Louisville
This has reduced bad under my eyes. Also I struggle with dry skin and this helps moisturize my skin as I sleep. The gentleness of the cream is amazing and smells so good! For the price it is so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...