BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah A.
Knoxville, TN
I have very sensitive eye skin, so I was lucky to have found this amazing moisturizer! I really love the hydrated, dewy feel I get after using this product, and I've noticed a more moisturized, smooth feel. I purchased this at a Walmart, and I would definitely recommend this product. It definitely does its job! 5 stars, Neutrogena you slayed it!
Kristin W.
I received this product for free, using Ulta platinum credit. I honestly didn't notice a good difference, other than it irritating the softer more sensitive areas on my face.
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
This is one of the best under eye creams I have purchased. I love the texture of the product and it's application. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated.
Bianca P.
San Diego, CA
I just bought this product for myself and I really love it. My face has always been pretty dry and I when I use regular moisturizer it just makes my face super oily and this doesn't, I recommend it!!
Rachel D.
This is an excellent daily moisturizer! It is very gentle and isn't a heavy consistency. Great for the spring and summer months when you need hydration without the heavy cream.
Kalie Q.
This is my favorite moisturizer, i have very sensitive and dry skin and this is the only moisturizer that hydrates my face and wont make me brake out! LOVE IT! highly recommended
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Great product for everyday wear. A moisturizer with a spf is very important. I am 28 now and have been moisturizing and being careful in direct sunlight.
diana o.
whittier, CA
This is great for people with dry skin, keeping your skin hydrated is very important because you need to keep your face looking healthy
Amber W.
Adel, GA
I love this product! I put it on before I apply my makeup to help my makeup go on smoothr. Highly recommended!
Carmela  B.
Lincoln, CA
My mom used this she really likes it. It helps a lot with her skin especially because her skin dose get fairly oily
Lana R.