BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Knoxville, TN
I have very sensitive eye skin, so I was lucky to have found this amazing moisturizer! I really love the hydrated, dewy feel I get after using this product, and I've noticed a more moisturized, smooth feel. I purchased this at a Walmart, and I would definitely recommend this product. It definitely does its job! 5 stars, Neutrogena you slayed it!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free, using Ulta platinum credit. I honestly didn't notice a good difference, other than it irritating the softer more sensitive areas on my face.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not that i have personally have used it, but my mother has, well everyday afyer she showers. And it works so well on her . Very good product
Kiana J.
Kiana J.
Jefferson, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best under eye creams I have purchased. I love the texture of the product and it's application. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated.
Tamoiya H.
Tamoiya H.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream but it makes my skin dry it works wonderful tho I would recommend just use some lotion before using
diana o.
diana o.
whittier, CA
This is great for people with dry skin, keeping your skin hydrated is very important because you need to keep your face looking healthy
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent daily moisturizer! It is very gentle and isn't a heavy consistency. Great for the spring and summer months when you need hydration without the heavy cream.
Gracy B.
Gracy B.
Works very well. This product does exactly what you want it too and exactly what it says. I have had no problems with my dry patches since I started using this. And my oily areas (nose and inner cheek bone area) are not compromised by this product.
kayla b.
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
Great product for everyday wear. A moisturizer with a spf is very important. I am 28 now and have been moisturizing and being careful in direct sunlight.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
San Diego, CA
I just bought this product for myself and I really love it. My face has always been pretty dry and I when I use regular moisturizer it just makes my face super oily and this doesn't, I recommend it!!
Lana R.