BY NEUTROGENA

• .5 oz
  • Brightening emollients condition skin
  • Smoothe fine lines and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
  • Dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested

Warnings:

Warning Text: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact With Eye Area. If Product Gets Into Eyes, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Directions:

Instructions: Every Morning and Night After Cleansing, Dab A Small Amount Around The Entire Eye Area, Patting Gently Until Absorbed. Can Be Used Under Make-Up.

kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
ordered this stuff in December 2016 and have been using it under my eyes between my eyebrows, around my mouth and nose and on my neck. I put this on after I shower almost once every day, rarely skip a day. I noticed I have had to use it for quite a while but it has done amazing things. The skin tone under my eyes has gained so much elasticity I am blown away to tell you the truth. I never expected such a good outcome because I have used other products and they simply did not live up to what they said their products would do, but... I can say without any doubt that this product has vastly improved the condition of my skin where I have placed it, especially under my eyes. I was considering some type of under eyelid surgery or acid peel because I hated how many fine wrinkles I had under my eyes but this product has smoothed those out and made me look so much younger than I did a year ago, I am so happy I got it and used it so often for this long, it was worth the wait. I still have a lot left as I only use it on very specific spots on my face and neck, so it could last another 6 months if I continue using it this way. On the rest of my face that I don't apply this I apply organic coconut oil and my skin just glows. I also bought the overnight moisturizer of this product and kind of forgot about it and so I can only imagine if I was using that at night as well, my face would probably convert back to a baby face. Anyway, this stuff is awesome! Especially after using it over a period of time, it healed my skin! Thank
Ashley R.
I have very dry and sensitive skin. This moisturizer is very light, and not too heavily scented and has not caused any bad reactions to my skin. It has a very nice and light feel and spreads easily, however, it did not moisturize as well as my other facial moisturizers.
Jennifer K.
I never really used anything for my eyes before.  Until i brought this product.  My mom uses this for her eyes and i said im gonna go buy this .because my moms eyes looked amazing!   Effective!  Most amazing product ever!   The important its unbelieveable.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Works very well it feels very light on the skin makes my face feel refreshed and doesn’t seem to oily like some other I have tried I will definitely purchase again and would recommend as a very good eye cream
Abbie P.
Republic
I find my skin to feel rough and dry around my eyes and this product was super useful in clearing that up! It was the first time I had used it, and I fell in love. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking to hydrate the skin!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I've been using Neutrogena for a long time I don't think I'll go back I'll always use Neutrogena and two other brands that I use all the time for my face and I like it I like the way my face feels
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
This product smells nice and has a nice texture. I give three stars because I saw no results in change in my eyes. Everyone is different so could work on others, but didn’t for me.
Jennifer B.
It felt refreshing and I liked that feeling. But it didn’t seem to help much with the overall appearance of my eyes. I still had to use other products to get my eyes to look the way I wanted them to.
Kaye J.
Florence
I havent used this in a while . I like the brand but i find i am always loiking over it at the drugstores. There are so many i would pick over this but it is excellent product
Veronica H.
This product is affordable and can be bought at any drugstore. I do suffer at times with dry skin so this product is perfect for your skin hydrating around my eye.
Lana R.