BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-aging essence quickly penetrates through skin's layers, infusing skin with botanical extracts that address the different signs of aging. Concentrated formula smoothens and fills out lines and wrinkles, restoring elastin level from within for improved elasticity and renewed suppleness. For a youthful and vibrant glow, smooth an ample amount of essence all over cleansed and toned face and throat. An age-fighting powerhouse essence-featuring breakthrough technology that penetrates deeply through skin layers, smoothening appearance of wrinkles and firming cellular structures to revive and illuminate skin for youthful vibrancy day after day. Infuses skin with botanical extracts of Dill and Blackberry combo that is clinically proven to penetrate and strengthen different skin layers to fill and firm skin, helps restore elastin, diminishing wrinkles from within. From the first use, skin immediately feels smoother, firmer and illuminates with a youthful vibrant glow. How to Use: Apply liberally to face and neck after cleansing. Pack Size - 30g

Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
I tried this product and I am not a huge fan. It made my skin dry and red I do have sensitive skin and I'm not sure if this was the reason why it caused my breakouts but I honestly will not be using this product again. Im not saying it will do this to everyone it just wasn't the right product for me. Also it didn't firm and tighten within the amount of time as described. I used it for almost a week and half regardless of my dryness and redness and didn't notice any difference at all. Not a pleased customer that's for sure. Hope everyone else has better luck than me with it.
Good luck
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This anti wrinkle and firming cream is so effective. I love how it really helps with wrinkles and under eye bags it helps firm my skin and it has helped fade away some of my wrinkles. It’s one of my favorite products
may m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

This product works great. It is very effective. This is amazing! It is very cheap which is really great.
It is very affordable. It gets rid of wrinkles, u gotta help yourself a long the way, by not getting all angry etc etc. I like this! I am getting my mom one!
Adriana C.
Gwinnett
Whether you're young or old, this is a great product to use. I have naturally bigger pores and this does seem to act kind of like a primer. My mother uses it and she always like to refer it to her friends on how it make her face feel. Its a small package to, so I found myself sticking it into my purse and walking around with it all day.
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’m young, I don’t necessarily need this product but I like it because it feels like it tightens up my face and leaves a nice glow after wash. Not really a product the reverses anything but it’s a short term product for the day. But like i said I’m young and it might be different for women that actually need this.
Kelsie A.
I LOVE this for my eyes, it helps with bags and keep my skin firm. It is gentle and caused no eye irritation. I bought mine from target and I'll be buying it again! A little pricey but it lasts and it's worth it. I would recommend this product to every woman even if you're in your 20s you need this eye cream!
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I don't have wrinkles yet, but my grandmother still insisted on giving this to me. It did help even out my skin though and smooth it. I suppose it's never too early for wrinkle prevention. I do know my mother uses it as well and she does look young for being in her fifties so it must do something right!
Christina R.
Tarpon Springs
I am young but I have noticed that ever since using this product, my skin is much tighter and I use it once a week. I was a smoker for over 10 years and that created wrinkles around my eyes and lips. I have used this products for a few years now and it has diminished my wrinkles significantly.
Caitlin W.
Murrieta
I love this! It doesn’t make me break out, which is a major plus for me with how sensitive my skin is. I buy it at target with a lot of my other face stuff. It definitely meets my expectations, it’s helped with my bags under my eyes too. I only gave it 4 stars because it’s a little expensive.
Olivia H.
East Berlin
 Neutrogena is probably one of the best brands that sells anti-aging products!! It met every expectation I had. I bought this at a local Walmart near me. It is gentle to the skin and isn't too harsh for those who have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.