Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock with Helioplex SPF#45 4 oz. uploaded by Tracey L.Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock with Helioplex SPF#45 4 oz. uploaded by Kathy A.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I just recently started using sunscreen. It's an insane thought that I've lived in one of the harshest deserts for my whole life without wearing it regularly, but alas I'm lazy. Since I turned 30 however, I've found an interest i never had before in both protecting my skin from the sun and prevention of wrinkles and other signs of aging.

Thus, when i found this sunblock while on a beach trip I was thrilled. It's like a perfect all in one for me. A nongreasy, quality sunscreen with ingredients that help my skin stay younger looking? I'm on it! It's perfect enough that I apply it every day, which is saying a lot for a sunscreen. Usually I could tell (with most other brands and types anyway) that I was wearing sunscreen. But that's just not the case for this one. I love it!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
I always make sure to use a facial sunscreen aside from the body sunscreen I use because aerosol sunscreens have alcohol, which pairs badly with my dry face. Overall I like this product because it doesn't leave much of a residue. I do prefer a higher SPF but this did it's job and I would certainly prefer to use neutrogena over most other brands.
Isiah P.
Isiah P.
The product is an affordable balance between light and potent. From the minute you apply it you know it is working, but it never feels to heavy on the skin even with multiple applications. Having a darker complexion that still gets sun burned, I like the fact that for me the product doubles as a lotion and moisturizes the skin.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Chico, CA
The texture was a little strange, I did not love how it felt on my skin. I want to buy a new bottle and give it another chance, but not sure this is a good daily option for my combination skin type. It did keep my skin from burning.
Celie F.
Celie F.
One of my favorite sunblocks! It's gentle on the face, but works wonders protecting from the sun! In my opinion it is rather affordable and it went above and beyond my expectations! Definitely satisfied!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
My favorite product with hyaluronic acid and Retinol. Great for sensitive skin. It leaves skin hydrated and youthful.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this formula, keeps my tattoos protected, non greasy and really does last a good couple hours. Survives the Florida coast line just great! And awesome for applying make up over! This is staying in my make up bag/beach bag for the summer! I'd highly recommend, also cheap at cvs and Walgreens.
Belinda J.
Belinda J.
Shannon, MS
This product does exactly what it is supposed to. It blocks the sunburn, and doesn't break you out. It isn't greasy, but it does feel slightly thick on the face, which is why it doesn't get 5 stars. Great product though, wouldn't do a summer without it.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I love this brand, I put it on right before my make up in the summer when I'm out a lot. I love this stuff
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I love this brand.. I put it on right before my make up!! And it's work perfectly with my acne as well!!