Neutrogena® Age Shield® Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110
More than just sunburn protection, our oil-free face sunscreen lotion helps combat sun-induced free-radical damage that can accelerate the signs of aging. Skin conditioners hydrate and replenish skin as the lightweight sunscreen face lotion absorbs quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel. The formula with Helioplex® helps maintain skin’s youthful appearance.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- How To Use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
Water, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Fragrance
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. keep out of eyes rinse with water to remove Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure apply to all skin exposed to the sun reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos