Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen

New. Helioplex 360 Full Spectrum UVA-UVB™ Superior Anti-Aging Protection. Shields skin 6 layers deep from skin-aging UVA rays. Combats free radicals that accelerate signs of aging. Oil-Free. Non-greasy feel. Water resistant #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare. Not Just Sunburn Protection - Superior Anti-Aging Protection UVB rays harm the skin s surface and are the primary cause of sunburn.  UVA s more penetrating rays damage collagen and.

• I bought this product a two months ago. And I noticed that it has...3 Answers
  • I just recently purchased this product with the SPF of 110 and I ...3 Answers
  • Did this break anyone out?12 Answers
Reviews (2039)
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I purchased this in both this brand and the Equate brand from Wal-Mart in the SPF 110. U enjoyed using both but went with the Equate as is cheaper. They seem to do the same thing. I use my regular moisturizer, this, then primer, and all other face products afterwards. I feel it looks a little bit greasy, shiny, maybe more dewy but does not feel this way at all. I think I prefer my makeup on days I use it bc it adds more moisture to my dry skin. I feel it helps to make my matte fcfoundation, appear more dewy which I prefer. I will recommend to anyone bc again it looks dewy but doesn't feel this way to the touch. It has a high SPF in it and has not broken my face out in any way and I have dry sensitive skin.
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
As promised, this doesn't make my face break out. I'm impressed. I don't have oily skin, nor do I break out often, but any kind of sunscreen makes me break out. I also have very fair skin and need sunscreen, so I had to do something. I will definitely be buying this again. I does sting ever so slightly immediately after application, but it's not at all greasy. It dries quickly and without residue. Stays on all day. I can walk outside in the sun and come back burned on my arms but never on my face.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
After a gnarly sunburn on my face in Hawaii I hit CVS and asked the locals what the best facial sunscreen available was. They suggested the neutrogena facial up protection lotion and even though my face was already burnt it helped prevent future burning and soothed my already torched face. It smells great, is not greasy at all and I've been using it as a daily sunscreen ever since! I'm so glad I stumbled upon this product, highly recommend before and after a sunburn!
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I have had skin cancer for 9 years so I can say I have tried spool many sunscreen products. None compare to this. I use the spf 100 and do not burn, I am very very fair. It is affordable and works great, highly highly recommend using this product. Great for sensitive skin. I use on my toddlers without adverse reactions.
Anaheim, CA
I hands down love love love this product. My mom had some sun spots on her face and she started to use this product as an everyday. They went away! Amazing what some sunscreen can do. Besides the rays being damaging on the skin we should always wear some type of sunscreen. Since then I've been hooked. Yes, it makes your makeup look a bit whiteish if you are going for a professional shooting do not wear it underneath your makeup. But if you're not I recommend wearing it underneath your beauty products.
Kamila R.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 110 more...
This has been my spf since a long way back. It really defends my skin against those violent rays and feels lightweight after you apply it. The only reason I'd give 4 stars is because I feel like it is too thick as soon as you apply it, but it definitely goes away after some minutes so not such a big deal.
Cayleen C.
Sleek firm feeling with no oily residue ... It doesnt burn if it gets in your eyes and is good for sensitive excema prone skin... it is reliable and I would recommend for everyone... it is not pricey and is worth buying. Other sunscreen brands can be misleading and saying they are good but in reality they aren’t very reliable. When going for a sunscreen one must go for the lower spf because it is safer even if it means to really re apply a lot more times... I go to Mexico 3-4 times a year and spend around 1-3 months each time and I take nuetrogena sunscreen with me every single time ... the sun is very strong where I go and I assure you that this product is way better and worth buying. 10/10 would recommend.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Review for: 110 more...
I really like this sunscreen. It’s very soft and light. It goes on smooth and I have no problem using makeup with it. I can use it frequently and have no issues. I use other nuetrogena sunscreen products and have the same great results. I definitely recommend this product, especially when you have sensitive skin.
Soyla A.
I finally found a sunscreen that doesn't make me feel like I have lotion on my face. My skin is extremely oily, and I can't stand to put any sort of lotion on it. My dermatologist has been getting on me about using a sunscreen on my face, though, so I tried this product in hopes that it would work for me. I absolutely love it and wear it every day. It absorbs immediately after applying and does not feel like you have anything on your face. I've not had any noticeable sun exposure since I started using it, and I sweat like crazy when in the hot sun. I highly recommend it for all skin types, but for those with oily skin it's a godsend!
Crissy S.
Las Vegas
Review for: 110 more...
The Neutrogena® Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 is a great lightweight daily sunscreen. It’s a lower price point which is great if you are on a budget. I love that it is sheer enough to wear under makeup, and also doesn’t have that awful sunscreen smell. K do wish it was a bit more moisturizing though.
Bronwyn F.
Valdosta, GA
Did this break anyone out?
Tanya B.
Raleigh, NC
I just recently purchased this product with the SPF of 110 and I was told that they are discontinuing this item. Is this true and if so, why?
Sadhana B.
I bought this product a two months ago. And I noticed that it has given me a slight irritation in the eye areas. I do not use near this area, but it has irritated me nonetheless. Has anyone had the same problem?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone used Neutrogena age shield sunscreen? Or the dry touch? I desperately need a really great, non greasy facial sunblock! After a hysterectomy, I have some areas of hyperpigmentation that only show up after sun exposure. Even after I have used a 50 SPF sunscreen. Help!!? Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen
Jordan L.
Does this make your face feel oily and greasy?