BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm wondering what the texture of this is...is it a light...1 Answers
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Such a nice lightweight date moisturizer. Gives you hydration, anti aging benefits,  sun protection, and the perfect amount of tint and color. Looks beautiful in place of foundation.
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
I love anything with a light tint to wear on days when I don't have make up. And if it helps me battle aging then I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone and that's what this product does. It's reasonably priced and a great drugstore buy.
Karolina R.
Kenmore, WA
Overall I felt like this product made my skin look incredibly greasy. I do tend to have a more oil prone skin besides on my nose where I have had dry spots, in which case this product worked great, but around my checks and forehead, it would look greasy and enlarge my pores, especially under my foundation.
Frances B.
New Haven, CT
Good for a person to hydrate a persons skin and it's better than any other product that I've actually used in my entire life time
Emily W.
College Station, TX
Love that it is tinted, it makes my skin tone look even! It's got sun screen in it so it's great for everyday use.
Jennifer L.
The sheer tint was perfect for my face due to my fair complexion and I love the way it looks on me. 2 thumbs up
Lisa T.
Fowlerville, MI
Works great, love anything Olay! Love that it gives you a small amount of tint! Highly recommend!
Ash V.
Southaven, Mississippi
I wasn't fond of this. It made me get very red, my skin burned, and I broke out badly.
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA
I like that it has SPF in it. Good for natural makeup because it has a sheer tint.
Caroline S.
I'm wondering what the texture of this is...is it a lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly? After application, what is the finish on the skin? (matte? dewy?)