BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

UPC 070501053423 SOLD AS PACK OF 3

Maricela R.
Maricela R.
Mission, TX
Keep the my skin clear but dried it a lot as well. loved the smell of it, but I wouldn't use it on its own. or for prolonged periods of time. overall I would recommend it to others because it cleared my blemishes up fast. but I would also recommend them to use a moisturizer.
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has made my skin clear up alot! This product is not very pricey, very affordable. This product was super effective and I love it! I've only used this once. I'd highly recommend to others.
rohini S.
rohini S.
trinidad
Let me say this my dad bought this for me and its amazing its creamy but washes off squeaky clean good for middle of the day to refr
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It cleans the skin without stripping it of its natural oils and is incredibly soothing. It doesn't break me out, it doesn't dry the skin and the scent is very pleasant! If you're looking for something simple and accessible, check this product out.
Emma O.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't like this product, personally when I first started using it, it appeared to be working but as time went on it made my breakouts worse, so now I have an almost full bottle with the labels falling off of it that I will never use
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
McDonald Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
The way I stress causes my face to break out sooooo much it's unreal, but using this has definably been a life savor clearing up my skin
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is no joke. I go from this to clean and clear citrus stuff every other month I change so my face doesn't get used to it. It works like a charm.
Mira H.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid acne cleanser. I wouldn't say it's better or worse than equivalents but it's soft on the skin.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I personally do not like this acne cleanser. I have tried it out several times throughout my teenage years, but it has never seemed to work for me. It's oil free, so it leaves my skin super dry. I also found that it doesn't do such a great job of clearing up my acne. I would only recommend this product to people with super oily skin and a minimal amount of acne.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great at controlling stress when paired with a bottle of Jack Daniels or a box of wine, do recommend šŸ·