Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersSupplier Generic
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz

Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz

by Supplier Generic

6-ounce bottle of acne-fighting daily facial gel cleanser and wash Acne treatment face wash clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones Gel cleanser was created specifically for acne-prone skin Contains maximum strength salicylic acid, a key acne treatment ingredient to fight breakouts Powered by CLEARDEFEND TECHNOLOGY helps preserve skinâ s essential defenses Gel face cleanser acne-proofs skin by helping to make it more acne resistant over time Oil-free formula is gentle on skin and recommended to be used twice a day Clinically proven to clear breakouts and help defend against new breakouts

Is this good for dry skin?
This is one of the very few products that has received a 5 Star rating. May I have more reviews on this?
Start your review of Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz!
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz uploaded by Nereida C.
I love this cleanser it works well at getting all make up and bacteria off. I love this brand no matter what!
Rachel P.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz uploaded by Rachel P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite acne cleanser by far and I’ve tried many!!! For starters there are no harsh dyes like the classic orange colored acne wash (which used to be a favorite). This one is exactly the same but with safer ingredients. It is gentle on the skin and on the wallet. I was always told to not waste money on products you keep on your skin for a few seconds and wash off. Save your money and skin...buy this!
Morgan B.
California
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz uploaded by Morgan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would give this product a solid “meh.” I have tried many different salicylic acid cleansers, and I found this one helped in some ways while was problematic in others. I stopped using this on my face because I believe it was breaking me out, so now I use it on my armpits. I have had great success with the salicylic acid cleanser by CeraVe. [product:neutrogena-acne-proofing-salicylic-acid-daily-acne-treatment-gel-facial-cleanser-and-wash,-6-oz]
Kelly M.
Rochester, NY
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this after much research on the damages sulfates do to our skin and how important it is to use a Ph balanced cleanser, and Im so glad I did! I have been trying to repair the moisture/lipid barrier on my face, and needed a cleanser with the right balance to aid in that process. Washing with Neutrogena's Acne Proofing Gel is great because it removes things like sunscreen
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
I did not like at all this dry product too much my skin, but instead of helping the pimples this what it did was lacerate them even more and still make them even more painful I could not laugh or make gestures on my face since my skin was So dry and affected that it hurt, my skin was flaking in a way that putting creams etc. would not do anything for me. The worst product I have ever used is this soap for the face. There are others of these brands that are worth having but this one for my lousy faithful Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz #InfluensterAward2020!
Cathy N.
Pineville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
So I’m seeing first hand this works for one tween & not the other. Both are enjoying soft skin.
Emma W.
Pasadena, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would say this product would be great with someone with oily, acne prone skin. It will dry you out though so definitely pair with an oil-Free moisturizer!
Yessy G.
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Facial Gel Cleanser - 6oz uploaded by Yessy G.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I........... Loooooove this face wash. This face wash is absolutely fantastic. I have to say I am glad Rite aid had a clearance for $2.88 in my local store. First, the product has a gel feel to the skin. It has a pump which it’s very easy to use. It does squeeze a lot but I always wash my face down to my neck and I have to say.... this is such a good drugstore face wash. When my face is wash, there’s no scent, non irritate and it definitely gives a nice cool down on the skin. Once rinse, the soap is washed off and not leaving my skin feeling very dry or oily. I can tell it really cleans my face very well because I look awake and brighten for the day. I will always add this to my morning skin care routine and I hope they don’t get rid of this because I absolutely love it. If you have redness as well, it calms it down too. Definitely purchase this when you can.
rachel B.
Orlando, FL
This product removes all dirt from my face and leaves it feeling clean. I don’t like the smell of it. I think it smells like Medicine. Also it’s SUPER DRYING to the face. I have comb skin and its too strong for me! I don’t see a difference in my acne tho!
Michelle L.
Chicago Hts, IL
Best one ever. I have been using this product for over two weels and I love it its gentle, helps wiyh acne( but you need to stop using make up for a while ).its helped my acne go away but its says its acne proofing and i got another pimple i dont think its acne proofring but its takes them away ..would recommend